Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

I'm Not Getting JAMB Profile Code (PLEASE HELP!!!) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Not Getting JAMB Profile Code (PLEASE HELP!!!) (938 Views)

Can I Use My Last Year Jamb Profile Code For This Year? / Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) / How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Getting JAMB Profile Code (PLEASE HELP!!!) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2021
Hello all
My younger sister used our dad's Sim to enroll for NIN, because at the time of the enrollment she didn't have any Sim and new sim registration was not ongoing.
Now she has been trying to generate her jamb Profile Code, but they have not sent anything despite several attempts.
They have been charging us #50 for each attempt, but the code isn't forthcoming. It says request successful, but we haven't still gotten a reply with the code as expected.
She has tried with our mum's phone number, but it's still the same thing.

It was just today that she was able to register a new Airtel Sim. She has also sent *NIN and the 11-digits number* to 55019, using this her newly registered sim, but it's still the same thing.

I'm currently in school (in a distant place) so I'm trying all I can to make sure I get a solution since they ain't well informed about things like this.
Please help me, the UTME registration would be closing this Saturday.

In my efforts to get a solution, I have created a support ticket on JAMB website.
I have also Linked her Airtel number she got today with her NIN(maybe it's because the numbers she was using were not linked to her NIN). So I'm hoping for the best.

Please someone who has some experience should please help me.
Thanks
Re: I'm Not Getting JAMB Profile Code (PLEASE HELP!!!) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2021
Please someone should help me
Lalasticlala please help
Re: I'm Not Getting JAMB Profile Code (PLEASE HELP!!!) by youngsahito(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:
Hello all
My younger sister used our dad's Sim to enroll for NIN, because at the time of the enrollment she didn't have any Sim and new sim registration was not ongoing.
Now she has been trying to generate her jamb Profile Code, but they have not sent anything despite several attempts.
They have been charging us #50 for each attempt, but the code isn't forthcoming. It says request successful, but we haven't still gotten a reply with the code as expected.
She has tried with our mum's phone number, but it's still the same thing.

It was just today that she was able to register a new Airtel Sim. She has also sent *NIN and the 11-digits number* to 55019, using this her newly registered sim, but it's still the same thing.

I'm currently in school (in a distant place) so I'm trying all I can to make sure I get a solution since they ain't well informed about things like this.
Please help me, the UTME registration would be closing this Saturday.

In my efforts to get a solution, I have created a support ticket on JAMB website.
I have also Linked her Airtel number she got today with her NIN(maybe it's because the numbers she was using were not linked to her NIN). So I'm hoping for the best.

Please someone who has some experience should please help me.
Thanks
Let her go to the nearest NIMC office or jamb office for complain
Re: I'm Not Getting JAMB Profile Code (PLEASE HELP!!!) by BelloP: 6:36pm On May 12, 2021
So many hoops. Do nin, generate code, go to business center, transfer to cbt center. Instead of looking for ways to simplify things for students they are introducing new obstacles. Truly Nigeria is the bad place, everybody died in 2015.
Re: I'm Not Getting JAMB Profile Code (PLEASE HELP!!!) by charlisco(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2021
It will come, jst keep trying. One on my student got her profile code after trying it for four days.
Re: I'm Not Getting JAMB Profile Code (PLEASE HELP!!!) by Samzybankz(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2021
She should dial *55019*1*NIN#

(1) (Reply)

2021 AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE THREAD / Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike / Educational Policy Reversals'll Boost Devt – Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.