Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) (17426 Views)

Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / Sidi Manniru: Why We Performed Eid Prayer Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by RightChannel: 5:18pm On May 12, 2021
The Chief Imam of Ibadan, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Abubakry Agbotomokekere on Wednesday performed Eid prayer at the Ibadan Central Eid praying ground, Agodi.

https://thenationonlineng.net/photos-ibadan-chief-imam-leads-eid-prayer/

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by iammo(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2021
sad

Really

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by carbony4red(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2021
Alhamdulilahi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2021
No I am not a Muslim bla bla bla

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by gentleg87(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2021
Nah IBadan Catholic leader for lead prayer...

Rubbish news

64 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by Olamialphonso(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2021
Alright
Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by morikee: 9:28am On May 14, 2021
DamnNiggar:
Useless prayers from terrorist organization that has kept Nigeria in this security mess

How are you different with terrorists by generalizing, you too is intolerant toward the religion.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by seohubb: 9:31am On May 14, 2021
gentleg87:
Nah IBadan Catholic leader for lead prayer...

Rubbish news

Lol

14 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by true2god: 9:31am On May 14, 2021
And so? Is it Pastor Adeboye that will lead the prayer?

8 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by triple996(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2021
Jazakhalahu khair.
Very 9ice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by Coldshisha: 9:32am On May 14, 2021
cool

Nice one

Alhamdulilai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 14, 2021
Lol

Ibadan Muslims again

They couldn't wait for sultan to baff with cow urine before giving them directive

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2021
grin
DamnNiggar:
Useless prayers from terrorist organization that has kept Nigeria in this security mess

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by muzeze77: 9:45am On May 14, 2021
Nice, it’s amazing the amount of intolerance some folks from other religion exhibit on NL, they don’t know about Islam and readily exhibit their ignorance on every post concerning Islam
Some say we worship the moon, no we follow the lunar calendar which is more accurate than the Gregorian calendar that uses the sun
Some say we follow sultan , Islam is not like the other religions where u follow one man and buy him jet, anyone can lead a prayer , the Quran says any region is free to stop fasting if they sight the moon, but because of lack of equipment some rely on others, read that’s the first command from the angel to the prophet (saw) one thats will be useful to many people on this platform

12 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 14, 2021
muzeze77:
Nice, it’s amazing the amount of intolerance some folks from other religion exhibit on NL, they don’t know about Islam and readily exhibit their ignorance on every post concerning Islam
Some say we worship the moon, no we follow the lunar calendar which is more accurate than the Gregorian calendar that uses the sun
Some say we follow sultan , Islam is not like the other religions where u follow one man and buy him jet, anyone can lead a prayer , the Quran says any region is free to stop fasting if they sight the moon, but because of lack of equipment some rely on others, read that’s the first command from the angel to the prophet (saw) one thats will be useful to many people on this platform
This private jet is really tormenting you people in the underworld o

If the Muslims funding Terrorists can use money to be buying private jets, i believe we would not just have peace but solid economy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
This private jet is really tormenting you people in the underworld o

If the Muslims funding Terrorists can use money to be buying private jets, i believe we would not just have peace but solid economy
And can you mention the Muslims funding terrorism, was it not last week that some French missionaries was caught with arms in the north and central Africa Republic

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 14, 2021
oloyedewaris:

And can you mention the Muslims funding terrorism, was it not last week that some French missionaries was caught with arms in the north and central Africa Republic
Abdul

Let's come back home

Can you tell me the job Boko Haram is doing to afford sharing #20,000 to households (even higher than fg tradermoni)

Can you tell me where they are getting funds now to buy ammunition and receive them in helicopters

Attack on Boko Haram is attack on Muslim majority north remember

Alqeeda, IsIS is it Christian offering that is funding them

Don't forget if you can't wage jihad as a Muslim your money can help you support the Terrorists

Don't hide under the lone ranger french arms dealer that isn't doing Christian evangelism but smuggling arms just like his counterpart in Niger

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul

Let's come back home

Can you tell me the job Boko Haram is doing to afford sharing #20,000 to households (even higher than fg tradermoni)

Can you tell me where they are getting funds now to buy ammunition and receive them in helicopters

Attack on Boko Haram is attack on Muslim majority north remember

Alqeeda, IsIS is it Christian offering that is funding them

Don't forget if you can't wage jihad as a Muslim your money can help you support the Terrorists

Don't hide under the lone ranger french arms dealer that isn't doing Christian evangelism but smuggling arms just like his counterpart in Niger
I didn't ask for story, just mention a Muslim that is funding these terrorists, as you claim

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 14, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I didn't ask for story, just mention a Muslim that is funding these terrorists, as you claim
This is UAE sentencing Nigeria Muslims Terrorists for Terrorist sympathetic FG

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by PrisonEscapee(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2021
morikee:

How are you different with terrorists by generalizing, you too is intolerant toward the religion.
Which kind grammar be this?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by Nfora: 11:40am On May 14, 2021
Very selfish and stupid ''Sheikh''

On what Islamic basis did he break his fasting on Wednesday instead of Thursday?

Did the idiot sight any moon in Ibadan?

He led the people of Ibadan astray because of ego

That's how they promote rebellion and terrorism against constituted authority. undecided
Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
This is UAE sentencing Nigeria Muslims Terrorists for Terrorist sympathetic FG
At least the community condemn the act by sentencing them, what has the French community done to the arms dealer

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 14, 2021
oloyedewaris:

At least the community condemn the act by sentencing them, what has the French community done to the arms dealer
Keep shifting goal post

Today is Friday, let me go and wash prick with plastic kettle in preparation to scrub skull till it turns black

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Keep shifting goal post

Today is Friday, let me go and wash prick with plastic kettle in preparation to scrub skull till it turns black
Where wad the goal post at the beginning of my comment

Yeah wash your prick cos it makes you pure and holy
Re: Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 14, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Where wad the goal post at the beginning of my comment

Yeah wash your prick cos it makes you pure and holy
Thanks Abdul,

I didn't know this act makes one holy, here was i thinking it's not the outward that defiles a man.

Damn, all lepers are going to hell

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face Mecca When Praying? / Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.