Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session (31969 Views)

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Harrdehy: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
There is a need to check if the device you want to use is acceptable. Use the login details given to you to take the media test.
Pls kindly add me to any group where I can get spot on update as I am writing by paper 10am tomorrow.
Thanks guys
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by orgnite(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
For Your past questions in MBA/ Microbiology Just Dm now
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by orgnite(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dm on 07063518232
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by mickee2u(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Please guys, this Medical Microbiology thingy is giving me sleepless nights. How would they not send us a schedule for our own exams like they sent others or include it online with others? After sending mails and WhatsApp messages, they told me it's being worked on, and this morning I woke to a WhatsApp message from one of the numbers i messaged giving me the same exam link that was posted here.

Now the question is, what's the date and time for our exam? They keep saying "your exam scheduled date and time can also be retrieved there" yet when you try, all you see is the audio and video test page. Is someone supposed to tap "proceed" when they say we should only start the test at our scheduled date and time? Or are we to assume that the date and time for Medical Microbiology is also the same with that of medical parasitology? I no dey understand all these kind things mehn. If anybody tapped proceed on that test page, what was the next thing you saw? Exam schedule? Or the exam itself? Abeg help o!
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2021
mickee2u:
Please guys, this Medical Microbiology thingy is giving me sleepless nights. How would they not send us a schedule for our own exams like they sent others or include it online with others? After sending mails and WhatsApp messages, they told me it's being worked on, and this morning I woke to a WhatsApp message from one of the numbers i messaged giving me the same exam link that was posted here.

Now the question is, what's the date and time for our exam? They keep saying "your exam scheduled date and time can also be retrieved there" yet when you try, all you see is the audio and video test page. Is someone supposed to tap "proceed" when they say we should only start the test at our scheduled date and time? Or are we to assume that the date and time for Medical Microbiology is also the same with that of medical parasitology? I no dey understand all these kind things mehn. If anybody tapped proceed on that test page, what was the next thing you saw? Exam schedule? Or the exam itself? Abeg help o!
Log in and skip the media test, you will see the schedule. Acturial Science is not also on their website but I logged in to see my time and date. Just skip that media test, it doesn't mean you are starting the exam yet.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by mickee2u(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Log in and skip the media test, you will see the schedule. Acturial Science is not also on their website but I logged in to see my time and date. Just skip that media test, it doesn't mean you are starting the exam yet.

Thank you so much. I just had to be sure. I've done that and seen it. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Fafali2705: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2021
mickee2u:

Please what number did you message I sent emails twice yesterday and they said they are working on it
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by splendorian(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Just finished my test... Who knows how we can see our results?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
splendorian:
Just finished my test... Who knows how we can see our results?
I think they will send it to your email or maybe log in again later and you might see it. How was it? What's the nature of the exam? 40 questions? Please give us details, we will appreciate.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Siloko26(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just finished mine as well. 40 questions for 30 minutes.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by mickee2u(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Fafali2705:

Please what number did you message I sent emails twice yesterday and they said they are working on it

It was one of their contacts provided on the first exam notification i received. It's also on the website.

The link to the exam is a general one and not specific to each person. All you need to do is log in and skip the audio test to reveal your exam schedule..

https://unilag.proctee.webtest.ng/
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Fafali2705: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
mickee2u:

It was one of their contacts provided on the first exam notification i received. It's also on the website.

The link to the exam is a general one and not specific to each person. All you need to do is log in and skip the audio test to reveal your exam schedule..

https://unilag.proctee.webtest.ng/
Thanks��
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by orlahtohbadt(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2021
I just did mine, Mathematics and English only. Time was not enough tho but they were cheap questions. I put in for Actuarial Science MSc.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by orlahtohbadt(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2021
We are hardly getting people's exam experience here. Please, we do need it to help others in their preparation.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by nyxus(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Time. Be careful not to get lost on one question for too long. Question are direct and straight forward.

All the best.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by mickee2u(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
I got a good quiet space , no physical interference, tested my audio and video as I should and started my exam. I got logged out almost immediately after answering my first question with an error message i didn't really understand. I thought that was a one off.

I thought it was a bad joke. Maybe I was leaning forward when I shouldn't, I redid the audio and video checks again and this time I made sure i sat still without any form of head or body movement. I logged in and on resending the answer to my first question, i got logged out again.

I tried logging in over and over, i kept getting logged out before i even finished reading my question. I clicked on the button to contact whomever was suposedly supervising, i only got a reply one time. Before i could respond, i got logged out again.

This was the story of my exam for 30 whole minutes.

I tried using my phone, used two laptops, changed network and it was as if i was the target recipient of some kinda server error from their own end. I even tried randomly selecting options to see if I could at least finish and leave it to luck, with all the logging out and in (i must have been logged out about 30 times or even more, atleast once every 10 or 15 seconds cuz I lost count) but nothing worked.

I didn't read more than the first 3 questions before trying everything possible to salvage the situation, because as soon as I realised 20 minutes had already counted down and I had only been able to answer 3 questions, panic set in.

Long story short, i did everything possible, i have no idea what exactly happened because as far as I know every damn thing was perfectly set in place for me to log in, write my exam and get out. I randomly answered questions 4-11 after being logged out and logging back in over and over and over.

My worst exam experience ever in every sense of the word. I wish y'all who would still write the best. I didn't even get a chance in the first place.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Jomazy: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Same story,
Logged on, system couldn't load my script.
Error message kept popping.
I tried on my phone, first question came up, then error again.
The next log in shows time elapsed.

Throughout this period, I was mailing and calling but no positive help
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by mickee2u(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jomazy:
Same story,
Logged on, system couldn't load my script.
Error message kept popping.
I tried on my phone, first question came up, then error again.
The next log in shows time elapsed.

Throughout this period, I was mailing and calling but no positive help

I emailed the dean, copied the sub dean, ict and admissions department, all of pg school, i got a response from admissions 10 minutes later rescheduling me for 10am tomorrow. . Try this out, nobody should get locked out like that without an opportunity to decide their own fate. I'm guessing their servers had problems.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Jomazy: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
I have been rescheduled too.
Thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Shegs105: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Siloko26:
Just finished mine as well. 40 questions for 30 minutes.

I got and did 40 questions for 30mins as well, amass Communication, I was even scared maybe the questions were more than that, fear has been overruling my mind every since.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Uchechukwulol: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning, please is the result out? Because my portal shows exam not found.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Number999: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Unilag has started releasing the results of this year SPGS exam via SMS. If you've received yours kindly indicate.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Oluwatobi46: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Please, I need Biomedical engineering Whatsapp group link
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Ephetar: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2021
I didn't receive any text message but I logged in my details and found out that I have been offered admission. Please don't wait for Text message to confirm your admission status....

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Herkim(m): 4:18am On Dec 21, 2021
Ephetar:
I didn't receive any text message but I logged in my details and found out that I have been offered admission. Please don't wait for Text message to confirm your admission status....

Thank you for the update
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Fafali2705: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ephetar:
Please what next after we have seen recommend
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Ephetar: 1:14am On Dec 22, 2021
Fafali2705:

Please what next after we have seen recommend

I don't understand what you mean by "recommend"
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Who else is admitted to PGD Computer Science here ?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by OmoobaOlowo: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Good morning house. Hearty congratulations to those that have been selected.

Kindly reach out to me to help with your registration on your portal for those that are not tech savvy. This service is for a token of #2,000.

Thanks and stay blessed.
Acceptance fee can only be paid once screening is done. Details concerning payment will be effected on our portals once screening is done.

All we can do now on that portal is to set the stage for the screening ourselves.

Should anyone need help accessing the student portal, kindly reach out. The service is not free.

The dates for screening are 29th and 30th December 2021 and 4th-8th January 2022. You are expected to choose one of these dates for your screening.

If you don't know how, reach out with your #2,000 ready and I'll set it up for you.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Mosunbabe(f): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Is it possible to change course ? my result was not recommended for the course I choosed
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Petrishbaba: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Is there any WhatsApp group available to share info
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Fafali2705: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ephetar:

I don't understand what you mean by "recommend"
I saw recommended on my result but I’m unable to login in. I applied for MSc medical microbiology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions The Kings University Ode-Omu / Nigerian Student Rescued After Being Trapped Between 2 Walls For 72 Hours / Kaduna Poly Student Falls From 3-Storey Building In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.