Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? (61951 Views)

Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Olisehinnocent: 4:48pm On May 14, 2021
You are right. My ex did the same to me too buh as a guy man I know that she's double dating. I later caught her red handed and break up with her.
H0laryinka:
This reason might be valid, my Ex did the same to me to the extent that I stopped having sex with her not knowing she has another guy. She left me on just trivial issues and did intro with the guy like 2weeks after. After doing my findings she has been dating the guy for a while. I will conclude that it's either she has genuine fear of God or she has another guy (do your findings very well) Peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.

Why are you not sure? After you've probably pressured her into giving in now, you're not sure. Don't be an unfortunate person and better marry that woman or better still, stop having sex with her and let her go. If you want a sex partner with no strings attached, patronise prostitutes. Don't jeopardise another person's life.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by holyfather(m): 6:07am On May 15, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.

I make this comment without reading any other comment on this thread... Coming straight from my heart.

Do make you marry the girl. If you don't marry her you're an I.diot.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Frenzy01(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2021
Marry her too nah.. Abi what are you waiting for??

Contact us today for swift buying and selling of any breeds of dog. Check siggy for contact information
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by cooooooks(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2021
For many people, the phobia continues post marriage.

It's an issue for Christians all over the world.

koladata:
its normal, some young people who are still God fearing believes sex is a big sin. Everything will be fine after marriage .
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Junkie1: 7:59pm On May 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:
If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son, but I got 99 problems and a bïtch ain't one....
REAL NIGGA

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.