Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? (61926 Views)

Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by sorepco(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2021
U want to be begging ur wife for sex? Make she take her bad luck go abeg...
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Pilot007: 10:59pm On May 13, 2021
Propheticdavid:

So it's not sin.kai.. Fornication everywhere.
Give your life to Christ

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by makemoneywbsite: 11:01pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.

Leave that girl alone. You're stifling her conscience through fornication. Hope you won't drag her to hell and that she'll have the sense to leave you before it's too late.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

If you knack am well, she won't exhibit those type of feelings. Even if she is cheating on someone else with you, she'll forget that person sharp sharp. If you dey waya am the way she likes, she'll clean the whole house and use her own money to buy stuff to cook for you. Good sex will domesticate the most shofisticated babe. Bad sex will always foster awkward feelings. Okbye

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by funshint(m): 11:06pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Mr man you're a thief. It's people like you that make life difficult for men with good intentions. If you know you don't plan taking her to the alter why not tell her so. And there's nothing wrong with her reaction. Later you'll go and jam beast as a wife you'll now realise you let a good girl down

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by alizma: 11:06pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
If you want to marry her, go on and do that but don't marry her because of this attitude.
Secondly, it is normal to feel that way if you are brought up in a family that is close to God to an extent, so you need to know her family stand on relationship before marriage. even as a guy it was hard to overcome such feelings those days but thank God now.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by petitejolie(f): 11:07pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
marry her jaare and stop giving excuses
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by vis2change(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2021
Don't be surprised when she accuse you of rape some day.... When she doesn't get what she's expecting.

Stay away from girls who don't own their shit. Who can't decide if they want sx or not
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 13, 2021
God fearing kee some people here. Don't be surprised if the same girl is still caught cheating or getting down with someone else. Just look out for any guy she calls Bestie

It's 70% mind game. Talking from experience.

Cc: Sebastine1994
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by vis2change(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2021
No lies bro.

I have a girl with exactly same traits... She's still banging her ex steady and be claiming she doesn't like sex

SimplyFacts:
God fearing kee some people here. Don't be surprised if the same girl is still caught cheating or getting down with someone else. Just look out for any guy she calls Bestie

It's 70% mind game. Talking from experience.

Cc: Sebastine1994

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by autonomous22: 11:09pm On May 13, 2021
Upon wetin dey happen in dis country, una still get mind dey fvck fvck

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 13, 2021
Ishilove:

And is it wrong for her to teleguide him? If they are both mature and ready then they should go ahead instead of having illicit sex without the fear of God

And you think everyone believes in this useless God of yours? It's funny how Christians automatically assume every other person is a Christian like them.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by omotola90(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2021
Seeeker:

My ex did exactly the same thing.

She would be the one to initiate sex, and would even get angry if I refuse to make love to her during a visit. But immediately she reaches orgasm, she would start hitting me with her bare hands. I would then cuddle her while she cries.

She constantly asked for marriage even while she was still in school. I told her to graduate first.

Then, one day, she accused me of being a juju man that has been using charm to prevent her from getting pregnant despite me ejaculating into her while I believed she was following her contraceptive plans.

She told me to never ask about her again. I was so angry that I was suicidal. I met another lady who was through with school and we got married after about 3 months dating.

This my ex is back begging me for forgiveness. I told her I'm married and she said I never loved her because I MOVED ON SO FAST.
chai.....e be things ooooo... Una get mind sha lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 13, 2021
vis2change:
No lies bro.

I have a girl with exactly same traits... She's still banging her ex steady and be claiming she doesn't like sex

I was once with someone like that. The most painful part was reminiscing how she used to act like a saint. It wouldn't have hurt so much if she wasn't playing a mind game all along. Her P.A (as she fondly called him) who happened to be one of her hostel mates was banging her back2back.

Sebastine1994, don't be caught unaware.

I'm allergic to keeping r/shp now. She's the first & would be the last gf,,,, no more mind game.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by quineP(f): 11:12pm On May 13, 2021
op give her time... dnt mind pple saying she’s blackmailing you with her emotions... she might be passing through some stuff that you don’t know about yet. she’ll come around.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2021
Chaiiiii wahala
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by harch354(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2021
Maybe she doesn't like how u are tasting the cookies always. Maybe she is scared u might finish it all before wedding.
Sebastine1994:
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Tolexandre: 11:17pm On May 13, 2021
GayPontiff:
Fornicator
Your moniker is saint grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by 001spice: 11:22pm On May 13, 2021
Guy u dey fall hand o.u nvr chop that kpomo well. I bet u next time chop that kpomo well like ur life depend on it.she won`t even have the time to thing of wat she has been thinking b4 rather she will start appreciating u to make her feel like a real woman.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Joeoluoma(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
you should know her better than we do. What she is saying is 100% correct that sexual intercourse should only be after marriage. If you think she is OK for you then I will advice you to begin the marriage process. Remember to seek the face of God for direction.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 13, 2021
donbachi:
She's cheating on someone with u..dats the reason.

Maybe not, but she's obviously smarter than him.

She knows he would definitely disappear if she gave him all the flavours too soon. The trick is to hold out till you've got all you need i.e. kids & economic stability
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 13, 2021
YOU COULD IMAGINE THIS TYPES OF POST ON NAIRALAND THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A PRIVACY MATTER ____I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS COW WANT TO ACHIEVE FROM THIS EXPOSURE
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by rowland545(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son, but I got 99 problems and a bïtch ain't one....
carry ur 99 problems comot for here....no b we cause I'm
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by simplesearch: 11:44pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Joking with eternity in the lake of fire. Planting on a piece of land for which you are yet to get approval from the owner makes you a thief.

Just repent and make things right before you continue your intimacy. Funny thing about this generation of young people is that after marriage, they will abandon the old chick turned wife and start chasing after another girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by November24(f): 11:45pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Fornication destroy your Spirit man.
Break the power of sin over you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by iezeiyida(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2021
Some matured girls/ladies, that are not even religious, feel shame after physical intimacy while they really enjoy it. Women are weird creature. But, I suspect the shame and unhappy state, is a result of the psychological guilty of knowing men are always incharge during the biological action
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Omoluabiii(m): 11:50pm On May 13, 2021
First, are you sure she's not a minor?
Make thunder no fire person for here oo grin
you know how those things dey do oooo grin grin

when a lady is shy, its has two meaning,
meaning one: she may be conservative, like you said,
meaning two: you re not firing well...
Change your firing pace, triple am, go get aboki portion grin grin
Ehn, ehn,
then, if she's shy again, then na her ancestors dey there....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by baratech: 11:51pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Marry her
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by NewDawn2O21: 11:53pm On May 13, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
she is doing psychological work on your mind called mind games.teleguiding you to marriage.
too much sense
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Elechi223(m): 11:57pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

https://www.naijafund.com/?wpam_id=158
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by jiggyman(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Hope say no b the same girl we de run??
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Zinpat: 11:59pm On May 13, 2021
She's like dat because u guys r committing fornication. If u were married she won't feel dat way. So try n do d needful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.