Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? (61914 Views)

Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by jeph19(m): 12:00am On May 14, 2021
if shes religious and spiritual then its normal to feel guilty.i am a guy but feel guilty after sex, sometimes idon't go to church after sex and would avoid bible study.
Hence, i had to end everything...
its based on individual upbringing, value, creed and conscience

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Tdave01: 12:06am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.

Believe me is because of one this two reasons, firstly she might be feeling guilty as a result of her moral upbringing which she’s already working against, secondly she might be cheating on someone with you, you are the xtra tyre (side guy���)while she’s cheating on the main guy. Do your research.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by kkonyeji(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2021
donbachi:
She's cheating on someone with u..dats the reason.

I think so too
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by kkonyeji(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2021
koladata:
its normal, some young people who are still God fearing believes sex is a big sin. Everything will be fine after marriage .

How is she God fearing?
koladata:
its normal, some young people who are still God fearing believes sex is a big sin. Everything will be fine after marriage .

How is she God fearing when she de collect apako?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:16am On May 14, 2021
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by ofiko123(m): 12:19am On May 14, 2021
If she truly and definitely loves you, she has no choice but to stay...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Adnabh(m): 12:38am On May 14, 2021
There you will see are true colors
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by mich2012: 12:45am On May 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
she is doing psychological work on your mind called mind games.teleguiding you to marriage.

Lolzzzz I don't even want to talk.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:55am On May 14, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

I hope you will marry that girl.

You cwan't chop every thing in her and leave her for another man.

Is the Girl not chopping him too? You Guys should stop this thing. It's annoying.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by smallsmall: 1:36am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:

she might be online

Answer the Question Oga grin , you knew she might be online before bringing your matter online.

If you did not meet her a Virgin then she is a pretender and might be using that behaviour to hoodwink you into the security of a quick marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by NiRfreak(m): 1:37am On May 14, 2021
Dem dey scam my guy...lol...May the force open your eyes... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by smallsmall: 1:39am On May 14, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Is the Girl not chopping him too? You Guys should stop this thing. It's annoying.

Dont mind those SIMPS who have fallen for the trick that it is a man that sleeps with a woman or it is only the Man that enjoys sex and the Woman is doing his a favor by having sex with him.

Two people have sex and two people enjoy sex and Bleep each other, Man and Woman. End of story

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Ikukuudo: 1:43am On May 14, 2021
Premarital sex is not good
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by smallsmall: 1:46am On May 14, 2021
immortal2:
The poor girl might have been trained in the way of Truth. Unfortunately, she has not personally experienced the Truth so as to be empowered to walk in it. This is were the guilt comes from. Please encourage her to go back to the Truth, while you seek out evil people like yourself.

#the struggle between the flesh and the spirit.

Wetin?
Give her 'Correct Head' one time and see her lose all those shyness and become a master-leg spreader. grin grin grin

**** Sprinkles Holy Water on Post ****

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Happy2020: 1:52am On May 14, 2021
Bro she’s either cheating or playing games with you to put marriage in your head Smdh.
Women are trash
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by spiceadole: 1:56am On May 14, 2021
smallsmall:

Dont mind those SIMPS who have fallen for the trick that it is a man that sleeps with a woman or it is only the Man that enjoys sex and the Woman is doing his a favor by having sex with him.

Two people have sex and two people enjoy sex and Bleep each other, Man and Woman. End of story

And at the end, the woman is shamed.. She bears the shame.. no pride.
While the man brags about fvcking her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by jesuseunfunmi: 2:05am On May 14, 2021
Passing by wink
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Olvic: 2:22am On May 14, 2021
Is her name Grace?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by sencekompis: 3:09am On May 14, 2021
Both of you are jokes
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:24am On May 14, 2021
stop the fornication repent & marry her at once.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by crazyinlove: 3:44am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.

I used to feel guilty too about sex when I was single. That feeling disappeared after I got married and I'm enjoying sex more now. If that's the only issue you have with her, then you shouldn't be bothered.

I believe that the fact I am doing it with the right person now, helped me to be more relaxed to enjoy it more.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Lovelyn451(f): 4:08am On May 14, 2021
immortal2:
The poor girl might have been trained in the way of Truth. Unfortunately, she has not personally experienced the Truth so as to be empowered to walk in it. This is were the guilt comes from. Please encourage her to go back to the Truth, while you seek out evil people like yourself.

#the struggle between the flesh and the spirit.
u nailed it, a case of the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, if only she has learned to walk in the spirit, she would confidently say No

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by generalwo(m): 4:19am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
....... So she isn't supposed to feel guilty after fornication with a guy who talked to her about marriage? Bros go and do the right thing....... This world Don spoil finish....those days, people get small shame but these days, it's a different thing entirely...... It is well

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by airminem(f): 4:24am On May 14, 2021
Alex08101558404:
My girlfriend had such syndrome too ...doh I met her a virgin at 26. But after I bust d bubble ,she always feeling guilty after it cos she is a very devoted Christian...too bad for her she had to be wooed by a bad sharp guy. But it do exist dis guilt after sex..I googled it and it's a syndrome dat wit time they get out of it..mine is outa it now.
Treat her with respect
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Humanoid01(m): 4:30am On May 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
she is doing psychological work on your mind called mind games.teleguiding you to marriage.
This is an insensitive opinion. Some people uphold their moral values, especially when it was inculcated in them while growing up. If it's something they hold really strong, then you can't expect them to feel comfortable after going against it.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Mystery9(m): 4:34am On May 14, 2021
It's simple, it's because it is a sin.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Godbless3(m): 4:39am On May 14, 2021
Are you the one that disvirgin her?
If NO, then she will do that to another nigga when you're not ready for marraige.
HIT and RUN.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by VIkKTOH(m): 4:40am On May 14, 2021
Hmmmm this one get as ebi ooo....local man refuse to comment
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by VIkKTOH(m): 4:42am On May 14, 2021
Hmmm......this one get as ebi oo....local man refuse to comment sha
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by ariesbull: 4:44am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:

You have a decent lady and trust me she would be faithful to you....not all these girls that have no guilt after ore marital sex and will not have guilt when they Cheat

Marry that girk, you have a wife material , s
When she is married she will not feel guilt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / A Game For Romancelanders. / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.