Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? (61948 Views)

Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:46am On May 14, 2021
Masturbator2020:

I choose this moniker because of a thread I created on masturbation..I started masturbating because I read somewhere that it was a lesser sin than formication. In any case, I stopped the act long time ago.So don't use moniker to judge me
..didn't judge you man... Is cool
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Killermamba: 8:55am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.

Go and marry, stop looking for solution to back up fornication.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by jimter44(m): 8:55am On May 14, 2021
[quote author=Sebastine1994 post=101628030]My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.

your girl friend has conscience, but you don't have conscience. You are committing formication and claiming that you are enjoying it. Formication and Idolatry are sins that the Bible says we should flee. Therefore, flee! Repent and give your life to Jesus.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by IYANGBALI: 8:58am On May 14, 2021
Just like Bimiafashion, she always like to pray before and after sex. Bloody sinner!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by IYANGBALI: 9:00am On May 14, 2021
[quote author=jimter44 post=101676270][/quote]which conscience? A person with conscience does not dabble into sin deliberately
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by bunminikan(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2021
Her conscience is alive while yours is dead. She will continue to feel that way untill you help kill her conscience. Repent and seek God's mercy. She knows sex while not married , is both morally and spiritually incorrect. If you repent now you will save two souls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by tooblessed: 9:11am On May 14, 2021
Guy, just marry her, then come back and share the testimony with us.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Softflameboi: 9:13am On May 14, 2021
brainmax2000:
SHOULD WE TELL HIM
not yet 😂 😂 😂

Your babe na ashewoooooooo!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:

she might be online
Doesn't mean
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Jsaviour(f): 9:28am On May 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
she is doing psychological work on your mind called mind games.teleguiding you to marriage.

When did we get here? So feeling guilty for sinning is now manipulation? So them having sec while they aren't married is cool? I don't even know where this generation is headed. If your conscience is dead, other people's own aren't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Lostchild(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My girlfriend has a lot of shame about physical intimacy. I think she enjoys it, but she feels guilty afterward that we’re not married, like she is betraying her very conservative upbringing. I love her and we have talked about getting married. She thinks that will make physical intimacy more enjoyable for her. But I’m not sure. The idea of spending my life with someone who is unhappy after every time we are intimate makes me feel hopeless.

I once dated a girl who feels guilty and irritated after sex. It was very bad experience for me.

After she cums, she feels irritated and will not allows me to touch her again.

I will never tolerate that kind of person again because this might be a deal breaker in a relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by lucky4west: 9:39am On May 14, 2021
this is normal...there is nothing wrong with her, i was like this because of my Christian upbringing and my mind was always in turmoil after sex untill i decided to quit for good and return to God and now that i'm married no guilt again after sex....she will get over it the moment u are married but dont forget fornication, pre-marital sex is a sin before God...just quit and repent after wedding u can do whatever u like

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Bryan88(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2021
donbachi:
She's cheating on someone with u..dats the reason.
u jst said my mind bro
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by virago(f): 9:49am On May 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
she is doing psychological work on your mind called mind games.teleguiding you to marriage.

And is that a bad thing , or what is the purpose of the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by ahiboilandgas: 9:51am On May 14, 2021
virago:

And is that a bad thing , or what is the purpose of the relationship
it's not a bad thing at all .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by blackboy(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2021
My take from all this is that you are the one demanding for sex and getting it but she is not happy doing it and would prefer you get married.

You seem happy with marriage but would love a sex partner.

She has said she would be more comfortable with sex when married.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Lordwaz(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

Lol...your mind no pure grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2021
Girlfriend, lovemaking, hmmmm.INCONGRUENCY.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by kerianeze: 10:12am On May 14, 2021
hey bro,
you are polluting our lives with your sinful nature.
STOP COMMITTING FORNICATION!!!!!

Very soon, you'll dump her and tell us her has started misbehaving.
IDIOT you are.......
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Sirmuel1(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2021
smallsmall:

Dont mind those SIMPS who have fallen for the trick that it is a man that sleeps with a woman or it is only the Man that enjoys sex and the Woman is doing his a favor by having sex with him.

Two people have sex and two people enjoy sex and Bleep each other, Man and Woman. End of story

Thank you jare cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by anyakarl(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:

We have to admit that we young generation have lost core values in life and that's the reason our nation and the world at large is suffering. No matter how smart or wise we think we are, it can't compare to somethings our ancestors tried to teach us. I'm not trying to preach here but there's a reason The Bible(Christianity) and even our tradition are against sex outside marriage. I'm certain that the Holy Quran (Islam) is also not in support of sex outside marriage. I stand to be corrected though. There are core values in life and we have forsaken them.

Please Op, if you really do have a conscience, please let the poor girl be and don't jeopardize hers. There's a fine line between love and hate and in all honesty, you don't want to feel the wrath of a heartbroken woman. You might not live to tell the story. There are girls who don't care if you're sleeping with the whole world. Find those kind of girls.

My own 2cents. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by ogub(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2021
[quote author=koladata post=101630012]its normal, some young people who are still God fearing believes sex is a big sin. Everything will be fine after marriage .[/quiote] is sex before marriage not a big a sin before?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by justmondris: 11:21am On May 14, 2021
If you want her shame to go away, please marry her before making love with her. She is shy because a man that is not her husband has just made love with her. This is a normal feeling for any decent girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by boxer022(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2021
You made it clear in your writing that the reason for her shame after sex is her upbringing which she is betraying each time she has sex. I can also deduce from your write up that you have no intention at all of marrying her. You just want to have sex with her and move on with your life. You do not love her but lust after her for sex only.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Gobdddd(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
Why are you asking us this kind of question?

Obviously you don't love her.

Having sex with you is not her intention. She has sex with you just to make you happy and "greese the relationship". You know her reasons clearly. But you don't want to respect her own conscience.

I guess you are always happy seeing her feel guilty.

Selfish man like you.

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by onefleshmind: 2:28pm On May 14, 2021
Contrary to how God made sex to be enjoyed, people now engage in premarital and extramarital affairs.
1. Premarital sex✖️
2. Marital sex✔️
3. Extramarital sex✖️
Now to answer your question brother, for you to have a girlfriend who feels guilty after having sex with her means you are both doing something wrong. Guilt only comes after something bad has been done (Gen 2:25 "now the man and his wife were both naked , but they felt no shame"wink Jesus loves you and he is sending a message to you through your girlfriend even though what you both practice is sinful. She still has a bit of her conscience functional and also shows she is from a good background. All she is trying to do is please you, so please be a real man, accept the message Jesus Christ is sending across to you through this lady and surrender to the Lord both, delay is dangerous and tomorrow may be too late. From your own side of the story, she loves you but Jesus loves you more, just do the needful, become certified to have sex with her and the guilt will vanish.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Kvng6464: 3:30pm On May 14, 2021
Funflipper:

You sabi. e be like say na only us know wetin dey happen.
swears bro
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Kvng6464: 3:32pm On May 14, 2021
Kposkila:

He shud knack d fear out of her
yeah bro
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by eneazi(f): 4:01pm On May 14, 2021
This is psychological it could be as a result of her first experience. I really don't think it has anything to do with her trying to show you the marriage track. BTW you can help her if you love her that is by talking about it more openly with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2021
Masturbator2020:

Personally I do feel guilty too after sex..it's the fear of God.

Your monica does not seem like someone who would.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2021
Begin:
The bobo no smart the girl they real play with him mind. Na so one be won run me for skul that year me way be say na confirm street, after we don go down finish bae go start cry say she don promise God say she no go do this kind tin again Lol, two days time if I touch her na so she go spread leg wide open me self way no get time na so I go dive enter after everything me self go come start to the form say my consice they disturbe me

cheesy grin you no be person friend at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? by Stargate254: 4:48pm On May 14, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Make her understand that God created LOVE and love knows no boundaries, it's the most wonderful thing and loving someone who was created in the Image of God Himself is akin to loving God HIMSELF. Therefore the act of love making (When two couple are in love with each other and have the best intentions for each other) cannot be wrong under any circumstance.

There is a big difference between having meaningless sex cause you are h0rny and you just need to put your d!ck into a hole and making love cause..well you love each other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.