Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) (990 Views)

Quickbooks Not Calculating Payroll Taxes - Correct Paycheck / How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online / Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by haon: 9:12pm On May 12, 2021
I finally got my youtube channel monetized after 7 months of starting the channel. I started my youtube channel during the covid-19 lock down and I got my first youtube paycheck in April 2021 after verifying my address. I want to use this medium to thank all Nairalander that contributed in one way or the other. I'm saying "THANK YOU".

I'm writing this to demonstrate to Nigerians that whatsoever you set your mind to achieve, if you get committed to it, you'll definitely achieve it.

Additionally, to let Nigerians know that making money online is real and can be achieved from the corner of your room. I did not pay for any course or attend any seminar before achieving this. However, I strongly believe in the power of mentorship. You'll get to your destination faster.

I know that you've being waiting to know how much exactly I received. Well, I made this short video as proof to back what I just said above. I look forward to the day I'll do a "give-away". Thanks Nairalander and God bless.

Oh! I didn't remember to say my youtube channel name is "Money making steps".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsbU9utfEN0
Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by doggedfighter(f): 9:18pm On May 12, 2021
Okay
Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by buttlover(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2021
show us the check, to motivate us more. censored your name.
Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by spinna: 9:19pm On May 12, 2021
Congrats
Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by AskProf: 9:35pm On May 12, 2021
Prove that you are not a liar & a deceiver by showing the check.
Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by lilvicky68(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2021
Lol.. money making steps
Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by haon: 11:34pm On May 12, 2021
spinna:
Congrats

Thanks
Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by haon: 11:35pm On May 12, 2021
buttlover:
show us the check, to motivate us more. censored your name.

Exactly bro, that is what is in the video. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by haon: 11:36pm On May 12, 2021
AskProf:
Prove that you are not a liar & a deceiver by showing the check.

It's in the video bro
Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by cassidy1996(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by AskProf: 9:54am On May 13, 2021
Untill you prove otherwise, you are a liar.

I've never seen where I have to watch a video to see a cheque.

Go ahead, continue deceiving whom you can deceive.

1 Like

Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by meobizy(f): 10:58am On May 13, 2021
Lol. Audio giveaway.
Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by sunrise12(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2021
This is a motivation. How do I contact you?
Re: My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) by haon: 10:39pm On May 13, 2021
Thank you all for you comments.

I'm not here to proof anybody right or wrong, just to motivate those who needed motivation concerning their youtube channel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thirteen (13) Benefits Of Registering Your Business With CAC / Share Trade With 150k With No Knowledge, Any Sense? / Cakes For The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.