Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174067 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by aprilwise(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Erica is spiritually strong to fight the battle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by swiz123(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Finally, a formidable opponent for Nerissa

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Christipsy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nna men Strong war don start o o o BT I knw say Eric go win...
Thanks sliver 1996

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by elpochas: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Nerrisa might have found a worthy opponent in Erica,But the spiritual implications of making love with a Mermaid is really much.Even if you are saved by chance,it leaves a Man Sterile for life.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by hotswagg12: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2021
You guys shouldn't put all your hopes on Erica. Don't forget that Derrick will still want to sleep with her and if he succeed, nerrisa will have her for lunch. Besides the battle is not for Erica to fight.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Lakesc: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2021
elpochas:
Nerrisa might have found a worthy opponent in Erica,But the spiritual implications of making love with a Mermaid is really much.Even if you are saved by chance,it leaves a Man Sterile for life.
Wow! didn't know that...

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by elpochas: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Lakesc:
Wow! didn't know that...
The implications are much o,some gives you instant madness.The world is deep,and we only see what our eyes want us to see.

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Light and darkness have nothing in common.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Let see how long Erica can protect Derek without him open up to her .

Good work so far ,keep it coming oga silver, thanks for the updates.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Well Derek is eventually going to come out from the house except he tells Erica the truth, until then Erica is not a threat

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by DebbieSylvex(f): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
Great story you got here
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by pacifust058(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Omoooo, how can I get the full story bro

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sulorog(m): 2:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Op, keep it coming. We need more!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2021
Thanks for the update boss
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Adekunlated: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Momoh7(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
We dey follow back to back
Next update bro

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by showgoeson: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
You guys should know Erica won't always be there to protect him, Erica is not a threat at all

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by devilmaycry: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Following bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by mayorbch(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
I'm engrossed! Addicted to the story. It breaks my heart that the time interval for update is heartbreakingly long. UPDATE!

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
I am still waiting for updates silver
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:54am On Jul 21, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 14

The pearls

Derek woke up as if it was an emergency, as if sleeping had become a dangerous thing..., his heart beats fast and there was a buzzing in his brain and together they were as panic with jump-leads. Only now his brain is as a flat battery, the exertions of the night being a marathon of fearful conflicting solutions to his problems..,.. he sat up and quickly look around, his thoughts catch up and quickly he realise he's in Erica's house...., how he slept so peacefully was still a wonder to him...

He glance at the duvet on his body, wondering who must have covered him with it, he quickly dropped it on the chair and pick his phone up.., what greeted him was the multiple numbers of missed calls and text messages, he quickly glance through the missed calls, few were from Maxwell, many were from Mrs Ibrahim and others...., he heaved a deep sigh before he decided to glance through the text messages.....

He quickly stood up when he read the first one sent by Mrs Ibrahim.., without hesitation, he dialled her number ...

Heart pulsating in his ears, he waited until the call was answered...

"Where have you been...?"Mrs Ibrahim scowled from the other end...

Derek took a deep breathe to calm his nerve as the content of the message came like flashes in his head....

"I..I got your text.."Derek said glancing around to see if Erica or anyone is coming, when he saw no one, he focus his gaze on the window...."What do you mean by my spirit girlfriend attacked you and you have a lasting solution...?"Derek said brooding over the content of the message..

There was silence from the other end and it was killing Derek..., if Mrs Ibrahim is talking about Nerissa in her message, he needs to know..

"Yes..."Mrs Ibrahim's voice came from the other end....."She attacked me and warned me to stay away from you..."

"Who...?"Derek ask...."Did she tell you her name..?"

"Where are you..., I need you to meet me now...."

Derek swallowed dryly and spun around to see if Erica is on sight.., when he heard a door creak, it quickly dawned on him that Erica or her friend must have woken up.....

"You know what.."Mrs Ibrahim's voice came again....."Just meet me at loverie resort in 30mins..., that is if you want to rid yourself of her..."

Derek wanted to know more, wanted to ask further questions..., could Mrs Ibrahim be talking about Nerissa.., he's inclined, scared, yet he needed a lasting solution as Madam Ibrahim has earlier said and if meeting her means that, then he's ready to hear the story behind her attack..

"Good morning..."Erica's chime in...

Derek made a brief smile at her......
"I'll be there.."He said over the phone before he ended the call....

"Hope you enjoyed your night....?"Erica asked as she move towards him.....

Derek glance at the time, it was 6:45AM..., he tried to relax, to calm his nerve but he's still disturbed by the thoughts of what happened between him and Nerissa the previous day....

"Yes.."He replied..."And you...?"

"I'm OK"Erica said...

Deep down, Erica knew something was wrong with him, she wants to ask him but she felt it'll be very unrealistic and unethical if she starts asking such question...., a part of her tells her Derek could be telling the truth.., maybe he just wanted to crash at her place for the night.....

"Hey....."Derek mutter closing the distance between them...."I need to start leaving..."

"So soon.., I was about going to prepare breakfast.."

"No no no...., there won't be any need for that....."Derek said remembering he needs to be with Madam Ibrahim in 30mins and waiting for breakfast will only delay his time....."I'm actually in a haste...."

"Hope everything is fine..?"Erica asked..

Derek manage a smile..."Everything is fine....."

For few second he just stood looking at her face, she's perfect and he knows definitely well that whenever he's around her, he feels safe, honoured by her presence.., he isn't sure about his feelings.., maybe he's falling for her, perhaps he's getting too attached but she's always on his head.., her beautiful smile always stir feelings deep inside him....

When she said nothing else but look at his face..., he drew closer to her and kissed her on the cheek.....

He turned with intentions of walking away but quickly stopped at the sound of her voice....

"Are you okay..?"Erica ask from behind him....

He heaved in a deep sigh before he spun around to face her...."I'm fine...."

Erica didn't believe him...., her wits tells her something was definitely wrong with him...., he couldn't have come the previous day to spend the night at her house and he's leaving so early without even having breakfast......

"Alright..."She said and walk towards the door to unlock it....

Derek dialled Maxwell's number when he got to the car...., he turn the car tyres onto the road as he waits for Maxwell to answer......, when the call connected, he slowed the car....

"Where have you been man...."Maxwell worried voice sound from the other other..."I've been calling you all day.."

Derek huffs wondering why Maxwell has been calling him, he refused his pleads to come to his house, even if he understood his reason, is still isn't enough, he's friend, what kind of a friend will chicken out when a friend is in trouble.....

"I told you I was at Erica's place..."Derek said diverting his attention to the road.......

"Where are you man, I need to see you..."

Derek wasn't sure if he should tell Maxwell what is going on with him, he'll only say he was right and he was wrong......Nerissa isn't human, after the incident with Nerissa, he doubted what he saw but Mrs Ibrahim's words has confirmed it.......

"I'm going somewhere man, whatever you want to see me for, I'll talk to you later.."

"This is important man..., Nerissa was in my house last night..."

Derek swallowed dryly.., for a second, he nearly lost control of the steering as his heart jump in fast rhythm........
"Nerissa.."He reiterates...

"Yes man...., I was right from the beginning...., she's not human,.. she..

"Wait..."Derek cut in...."What did she want, what did she say...?"

"She was looking for you...., she scared the shit out of me..., she vanished man.., she literally vanished........."

Cold chills rain down Derek spines, he heaved a sigh of panic as he remenber his encounter with Nerissa......, varnished, that must be how she got into the room before him....

"I'm scared man..., I couldn't even sleep in my own house.., I ran out after she vanished........"

Dread twisted in Derek's gut, heart pounding heavily, he try to take a breather to suppressed a shiver.....

"I told you man...., I told you.."Maxwell mutter from the other end..., raw panic in his voice

Derek sniffle as he weigh the pros and cons of all the terrible things Nerissa could actually do.., how many people has she visit...., fear caught him in the jaw, he didn't know what to say, didn't know what to do...., how did he get into this.....

"You need to beg her man..., she's dangerous. .."Maxwell said from the other end...

"Let's talk later please...."Derek mutter and quickly ended the call...., if Nerissa is that dangerous and Mrs Ibrahim have a solution for it.., then he needs to get to it fast before everything goes to hell. ..

Derek parked his car the moment he sighted Mrs Ibrahim car, without hesitation he alighted from his own car and rushed towards Mrs Ibrahim's car when she wind down the screen...

"Get in..."Mrs Ibrahim said to him when he got closer...

Derek wasted no time on climbing on the passenger's seat...

"Did you say she came to see you....?"Derek ask anxiously, his voice thick with voice.....

"How could you...?"Mrs Ibrahim scowled before she started the car......

"Where are we going...?"Derek ask anxiously

"To someone who can help...."

"What exactly did she say to you...?"

"It's not important. ..."Mrs Ibrahim snapped. .."What you should know is she's not human, how could you even cheat on me..., how dare you.."

Frown lines encroached on Derek's face but he couldn't do anything, right now he needs her to get away from Nerissa. ..
"I'm sorry....."

"Sorry...!"She reiterates angrily. ...."Trust me you haven't begin to be sorry, when all this is over. ..., you'll regret ever cheating on me...."

Derek had more things bothering him than her threats..., because when all this over..., she's never seeing him again...

With Unsettled mind, Derek waited for the man they've come to see to show up..., he thought of calling Erica to ask if Nerissa also paid her a visit.., he wave off the thoughts remembering Erica never told him anything like that when he woke up...., he look at Mrs Ibrahim, when she stood up, he raise his gaze up only to see a man on red gown...., he shivered a bit.., since he entered the house, he hasn't been feeling okay, the stench in the house down to the choice of curtains was already creeping the shit out of him...

"Zuba. ..."Mrs Ibrahm spoke first...

"Good morning sir..."Derek greeted...

Mrs Ibrahim threw him a stony look before she returned her gaze to Zuba....
"Here he is...., now what do we do...?"

Zuba motioned them to sit while he sat opposite them.

Derek's stomach cramped as he began to imagine what Zuba was going to say......

"Do you know age is not an excuse for stupidly. ....?"Zuba said pointing a finger at Derek...

Derek glance at Mrs Ibrahim before he spoke out..."I don't understand you sir..."

"What I'm saying is you were foolish and so were your actions...., she warned you..., she told you not to lay with her but you didn't listen because you chose to heed to that thing dangling between your legs instead of your brain...."

Derek eyes darted from Zuba to Mrs Ibrahim and then to Zuba again as he remenbers the promises he made to Nerissa. .., she didn't want to sleep with him.....

"You formed a bond with her the moment you laid with her.."Zuba said....

"But it was just sex......

"Just sex....!"Zuba reiterates. ..."You call sex just......

"And I used a condom...."

"Your condom is useless...."Zuba blare out.."A bond was formed when you laid with her and that bond is the reason you're here....."

"Fine..."Derek stated infuriated. ...."This bond, how do we break it....?"

"To break the bond, you must bring something that is of utmost value to her....., something that belongs to her..."

"I don't know anything that is of utmost value to her....."Derek said

"What about her clothes..."Mrs Ibrahim chime in..."Can that do..?"

"The clothes she wears are not hers..."Zuba said....."She doesn't belong to this world, I need something that is from her home..."

Derek panicked as he realise he didn't really know Nerissa. .., how would he possibly get something that is of utmost value to her......

"She have pearls. .."Zuba cut in...."She made a necklace with it...., get me these pearls and we'll start the process of breaking the bond...."

Derek exhale as he wonder where he's going to get the pearls from.., just then he remenbered she moved her things to his house.......

"Can you get it...?"Mrs Ibrahim ask

Derek inhale deeply before speaking. ..."She moved her things to my house but I don't know if the necklace is there..."

"Well you have to check because without those pearls, you will remain bond to her forever. ..., are you willing to spend the rest of your life with her..."

He can't go back home, he's scared to do that, what if she's in his house waiting for him......
"I can't go there alone.., she's in my house..."

"I'll go with you.."Mrs Ibrahim interjects

"No..."Zuba blare out..."He must do this alone..., you brought this upon yourself. ..., only you can do this...."

"You don't understand. .., she's. ..

"Do this or remain with her forever. .."Zuba cut in..

The thought of going to his house was scary...., but if this is the only way out of his problem, he needs to do it......

"Once you find the necklace, you must bring it here..., in her absence, the necklace will represent her..., only then will you break the bond....."

It was almost 10 when Derek got home....., he mutter a silent prayer of protection before he trot towards the gate.., never in his life could he have believed he'll be scared of entering his own house some day. ....

A nameless dread engulfed him as he push the house gate open..,the house was awfully quiet like noone had stayed in it for years.., leaving the gate open he walk slowly towards the main door all the while flicking his gaze at any imaginary sound. ...

The house door was open just as he has left it when he ran out of the house...., the thought that she could be home sent him shivering to his feet...., he remenbered what Zuba had told him, he must do this in order to break free from her...., he move forward, his lips twitched and once again his eyes darted around maniacally and he got closer to the door...., eyes growing impossibly wide, he look inside the house.... , uncertain whether to breathe or scream, he took one foot inside, he hesitated a bit before the other followed. ....., realising she's wasn't in, he hasten his footstep but took a pause when he got to the room.., she wasn't in either and he felt relieve...., a normal heartbeat in a primal torture.......

Her things were still in the room, without waiting for command from his brain, he began ransacking her bags tossing out every clothes in search of the necklace. ., when he didn't find it on the first bag, he moved to the second and then he felt it underneath a cloth. .., he quickly took it out, beads..., without hesitation he took his phone out and dial Zuba's number feeling glad he took it from Mrs Ibrahim......

When the call connected, he spoke first.....
"Zuba, the pearls, I think I found it...."Derek blare out....

"Oh that's good..., bring it..."Zuba said from the other end...

Derek said nothing more, he ended the call and without another thought, he dashed out of the house with the beads in his hand...

Zuba smiled as he dropped the phone to his side.., he turn around with intentions of going to his secret Chambers to wait and that was when he saw her.., an unwelcome visitor sitting gracefully in his chair...., without hesitation, he reach for his wand.......

"For a powerful man, you're very foolish...."Nerissa said casting him a deadly glare

Zuba didn't move, he wasn't a fearful man..., in the past he has battled with so many spiritual beings......"You....."

Nerissa stood up to face him, her face smouldering with resentment. ...

Shock race across Zuba's face when he saw the necklace around her neck. .....
"The pearls. .."He mutter wondering what Derek had seen...

"You wanted it right...."Nerissa said...."I've brought it to you..., you want to break the bond...., I'm giving you a chance.... break it..."

"You've made a mistake coming here...."Zuba said...."Release the boy and I might consider sparing you...."

The corners of Nerissa lips turned up with a smile..... and then in a blink of an eye, she frowned again..... "I don't want to kill you.., I only want you to stick your nose out of my business. ..."

"The boy is my business...."

"The boy is my husband..."She fling back..

"And today......"Zuba stated..."He'll ceased to be because you'll ceased to exist....."

Nerissa eyes deepened as raw anger began to engulfed her..., Zuba knew what was coming. ...., he stood, wand in hand as he awaits her attack. ....... a horrific fight to the last drop of blood.......

To be continued.......

18 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:54am On Jul 21, 2021
mayorbch:
I'm engrossed! Addicted to the story. It breaks my heart that the time interval for update is heartbreakingly long. UPDATE!
Nor vex bros, u nor go understand
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:55am On Jul 21, 2021
elpochas:
True
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:55am On Jul 21, 2021
hotswagg12:
You guys shouldn't put all your hopes on Erica. Don't forget that Derrick will still want to sleep with her and if he succeed, nerrisa will have her for lunch. Besides the battle is not for Erica to fight.
True

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:56am On Jul 21, 2021
elpochas:
The implications are much o,some gives you instant madness.The world is deep,and we only see smiley what our eyes want us to see.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:56am On Jul 21, 2021
purity23:
Light and darkness have nothing in common.

Thanks for the update
U welcome dear
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:00am On Jul 21, 2021
DebbieSylvex:
Great story you got here
Thanks
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:00am On Jul 21, 2021
pacifust058:
Omoooo, how can I get the full story bro
I haven't written the full story
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2021
sulorog:
Op, keep it coming. We need more!!!!!!!
No pros
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2021
devilmaycry:
Following bumper to bumper
Thanks
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Momoh7:
We dey follow back to back
Next update bro
Tanks
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2021
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.