Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174212 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Silver I go come flog u o

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 23

You do not own him

"Doctor..."Erica blare out the moment the doctor came out from the hospital room...., she sniffle trying hard to fight the tears that keeps flowing from her eyes...."How is he..?"

"We've been able to stop the bleeding for the main time but the bullet has to be removed..."

"Then remove it.."Jasmine chimes in..."What are you even waiting for..?"

"It's not that easy, before we can remove the bullet, we'll need a police report..."

"A police report..!"Jasmine retorted...."A man is dying and you need a police report..."

"He's not a criminal..."Erica chime in in tears..."I already explained to the nurses.., we were in front of my house and someone just shot him and drove off speedily..."

The doctor sigh..."Honestly I want to help but I don't want to get in trouble with the law or the police...., there are laid down principles we need to follow.., when a person is shot, we need an authentic police report before we can remove the bullet...."

"That's bullshit..."Jasmine latched out angrily...."Do you even realise than the more time we stand here talking, the less chance he gets in surviving....."

"Exactly why you need to get moving..."The doctor riposte..."He was shot in the chest.., it's even a miracle he's still alive...., who knows what may happen in the next few minutes if the bullet isn't removed and the wound treated properly "

"I'll do it.."Erica said praying nothing happens to Derek till she gts back...

Jasmine frown as she watch the doctor walk out on them after Erica agreed to get the police report.....

"This is inhuman.. "Jasmine sneered.."How can he be this heartless.., for Christ's sake, he's dying..."

"I need to go now.."Erica said drying the tears with her palm.., can you watch him till I get back...."

"Sure..."Jasmine replied..."He's going to be fine.."

"I know.."Erica replied sniffling the tears back in...."As long as God lives, he won't allow anything happen to him..."

"Go get the report.., I'll stay with him.."

Erica look towards the room Derek is laid, that moment Derek push her aside and the bullets came for him came like flashes in her head..., what would have happened if Derek hadn't pushed her out of the way, she cannot even begin to think someone had actually tried to harm her, who has she offended....., she revert her gaze back to Jasmine and clean the tears from her eyes...."Thank you.."

Jasmine nodded, it didn't a minute before Erica left her and began to make her way out of the hospital.

Infuriated with the video she had seen, Beatrice step out of the car and began to walk towards the house, with a smiling face she replied the gardener's greeting before frown lines made way to her face again....., her shoe steps echoed sharply as she walk angrily towards the door.., Each footfall is chaotically spaced from the last without any rhythm at all. .......

She turn down the knob with intentions of going crazy on her husband for the problem he has created for them....
She quickly put a pause on her plans when she saw one of the church choir member sitting beside pastor Alfred...

"Good morning Ma.."The choir member greeted..

Beatrice force a smile on her face...."Reuben.., how are you...?"

"Am fine Ma..."Reuben replied getting up from the chair..

"How's your mother...?"Beatrice asked.."I hope she's doing better now..."

Reuben hesitated before replying.."She's getting better ma.."

Beatrice forced a slick smile....."God will speedy her recovery..."

"Amen..."Reuben shouted. ...

"Would you be kind enough to say hello to her on my behalf...."

"Yes ma.."Reuben replied..

For few seconds Reuben just stood then it finally occured to him he should excused them.., afterall he had no reason to stay since he already achieved his aim for visiting the pastor's house that morning.....

"I beg to take my leave sir.."He said facing pastor Alfred..

"God be with you my son..."Pastor Alfred said to him..

Reuben thanked him and Beatrice before he walk out of the house...

"Wow..."Pastor Alfred sass noticing there's no one left in the room except him and his wife....."I never knew you can play the demon in disguise this well..."

The smile on Beatrice quickly changed into a frown.., once more the anger that had eluded her came flooding her again.., she didn't hesitate before she took out her phone and began to play the video Maxwell had made......"While you sit here like a colossal Arrow wallowing in self pity, people are there trying to take us down...., have you even seen this video...?"

Deep frown lines encroached on Pastor Alfred face.., his anger sparked and all he could think about was that moment Maxwell had come to his office to seek for his help....
"I know him..."

"I know that..."Beatrice scowled......"This video was made just few hours ago and it already spreading like wild fire..., what did I tell you.., always consult me before you agree to any bullshit......."

"How would I know he was going to make a video..."

"Don't you learn...."She yelled..."Don't you ever learn...., you act like you're new in this game..., this is business...., the church is everything we have...., people are envious and these people will do anything and everything to tear us down....., you knew this yet you went out there and created this problem for us...."

Pastor Alfred look away as the memories of him stabbing the elder man and strangling his grandson came like flashes in his head, it angered him yet saddens him.....

Beatrice jut her chin as her phone began to ring, she glance at her husband after she saw the caller...
"It's Chief Henshaw..."She said

A hard line formed across pastor Alfred jaw but he said nothing.....

Infuriated, Beatrice touched the answer option....
"Chief..."She said wearing a smile that didn't get to her eyes before it filtered....

"Have you seen the video...?"Chief Henshaw hoarse voice sounded from the other end..

Beatrice sighed heavily with a cringe at her husband before replying..."Yes...., am actually discussing it with the pastor..."

"So he's there..?"Chief Henshaw ask from the other end..

"Yes...."Beatrice said

"Give him the damn phone..."

Beatrice brows furrowed at the command...."The chief wants to speak to you..."She said extending the phone to him..

Pastor Alfred glare at her, he hesitated a bit before he took the phone from her.....
"Chief...."He mutter.., feeling a jolt of anger....

"I thought I was going to wait for another minute before you shake your damn saggy balls and take the damn phone.."Chief Henshaw retorted from the other end...

Pastor Alfred almost hiss but he kept his cool....."I was busy.."

"Busy ruining everything we've worked for....."

Pastor Alfred free hand rolled into a fist, he hates Chief Henshaw guts..., he's just a stakeholder, if he had not giving him the chance from the beginning, he wouldn't have the audacity to talk to him in such manner..., he was just a deal that went wrong and he ended up owing him too much......

"No Chief.. "Pastor Alfred mutter over the phone...

"No Chief..."Chief Henshaw reiterates....."Do you even know the weight of what you've done, what your irrational attitude will cost us...."

Anger settled over him as he shift his stony look to his wife. ., he marinated in resentment before he move his mouth to reply....."I do and am working towards fixing it..."

"Working. ...., that's the bullshit you keep spurting from your mouth......, you better do well to handle that boy that made that stupid video and search every portion of your Bible until you find something to tell the congregation on Sunday....., if you don't ease their minds and convince them the stupid scandal you caused us is nothing but the framework of the enemies of the church to pull down the church of God, people will start defecting........., we cannot lose one person in that church, do you understand me.....?"

Pastor Alfred swallowed hard before replying. .."Yes Chief. ..."

"Did your wife tell you about the push..?"

"She did.."

"You need to see me..., let's discuss the terms..., we need more money to flow in...."

"Yes Chief. .."Pastor Alfred replied. ..

"Come to my house soon..."

"Yes Chief.. "He said before the call dropped. ...., anger thrummed inside him like heartbeat as he hand over the phone to his wife.....

It was 30mins when Erica got to the police station. ..., even without collecting her change, she scurried off and rushed into the police station....

She breathe heavily as she tried to calm her nerves......"Good morning..."She said all the while thinking about Derek.., once again she muttered a silent prayer for him, asking God to protect him till she gets back with the police report.....

"Good morning to you too.. "A constable at the counter replied....

"Please my friend was shot and I was asked to bring a police report before the bullet can be removed. ..."

"Did you say shot...."Officer Justin chimes in from behind..

Erica quickly spun around and saw two policemen behind her....., she shift her attention from the constables and face them instead.......

"Yes sir.."She said, tears threatening to escape from her eyes once more....

"Is he an armed robber...?"Officer Martin asked with a cringe at Officer Justin...

"No.."Erica replied shapily....

"Then who shot him..?"Officer Justin asked

Erica contorted into a frown, Derek is dying and as if the doctor asking him to come get a police report isn't enough, she's been questioned.. .., time isn't on her side......

"I don't know sir."She blare out..."It happened so fast...., the shooter drove past us in a hurry.."

"Oh you were there.."Officer Martin said, his eyes lowering to Erica's breast...

"I was..., he pushed me out of the way and the bullets just......

"He pushed you out of the way..."Officer Justin cut in..."So that means the killer wasn't aiming for him but was aiming for you..."

Erica exhale sharply. .., she still hasn't come to terms with the fact that a bullet was actually directed her way......"I don't know sir..."

"You don't know or you don't want to tell us...."Officer Martin interjects

Erica couldn't take it anymore, Derek is dying and if she isn't fast with getting the police report.., he might die....., she sniffle and waved off the thoughts, God is watching him, he won't let anything happen to him...

"Sir..."She mutter...."All I want is a police report. ..."

"And you think we'll just give it to you because you're asking nicely.."Officer Justin said crisply. .

"You must be a criminal..."Officer Martin added.

"I am not a criminal. ..."Erica snapped. ....

"Oh you're even raising your voice on us....."Officer Justin said. ...."This is how you people badmouthed the police....., you're forgetting the fact that the police is your friend and we're here to serve you..."

"Sir please..."Erica said crisply...."My friend is dying and without the police report, he can't be treated....., we are delaying..."

"We're not delaying you young lady..."Officer Justin replied..."As a matter of fact you're the one delaying yourself. ..., we asked you a simple question and you started shouting so people will think we're mistreating you......., you see the country we live in, the same people we have sworn to lay down our lives for are the very people that demean us..."

"What exactly did you asked me...?"Erica blare out irritated....

"Who shot him..?"Officer Martin queried..

"I told you I don't know...., whoever it is, drove past us even before I could realise what was going on.."

"What is the plate number of the car...?"Officer Martin asked

Erica grunts heavily. ..."I don't know."

"What cult are you in Madam..?"Officer Justin chimes in..

Annoyed, Erica turn away from them and return her gaze to the constables behind the counter. ..."Please you need to help me, my friend is dying....".

"Oh you think they can help you without an authorisation from us..."Officer Justin interjects......"I think we'll arrest you..."

Erica quickly look back at them with the alertness of the words...."Arrest me.... for what..?"

"You're a cultist..."Officer Martin said..."It could be your gang is at war with a rival cult your boyfriend is caught in the crossfire....., what gang are you, red queens, pink cats....

"You think this is funny...?"Erica cut in angrily..."A man is near his death bed and you're making mockery of it....."...

Erica expected a reply but when a taunting chuckle escaped from officer Justin, she realise that's all she's going to get.., she didn't wait for them to say anther word before she returned her gaze to the constables. ....."I need to talk to someone else because clearly none of you here is willing to help...."

Officer Justin and Martin exchanged glances before they took a step towards her.., to Erica's surprise Officer Martins took out a handcuff and grabbed her hands...

"You're under arrest...."Officer Justin said....

"For what.?"Erica queried as she tried to drag her hand from Officer Martins grasp......"Why would you arrest me, what have I done....?"

"I thought you said you don't want to talk.. "Officer Justin retorted, a taunting smirk following his words...

"You cannot arrest me.."Erica blare out..."I have done nothing, said nothing. ..."

"Said nothing...!"Officer Justin reiterates with a chuckle....."Weren't you running your mouth a while ago....."

Erica glare at them as her anger sparked, this cannot be happening to her......

5 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2021

Jasmine raise her head towards the ceiling and mutter a silent prayer before she lower her gaze to Derek....., she heaved in a deep sigh as imaginations of Derek possibly dying Began to ring in her head...., she quickly wave off the thought and took out her phone to call Erica, it's been almost 40mins since she left and she hasn't called to let her know of any updates. ..., she flicked her gaze towards the door and that was when she saw someone standing by the door..., shocked she stood up as the person entered the room and head towards Derek....

"Sorry, please who are you...?"Jasmine ask curiously

Anger rooted on her face, Nerissa touch Derek's head and the blood stained clothes. ....., that bitch, she instructed her to kill Erica and she shot Derek. ..., her Derek, her husband....

"Hello..."Jasmine snapped with her finger...

Nerissa's lips curled before she turn her furious gaze to Jasmine...."Why hasn't he be treated....?"

Jasmine sigh and folded her hands.., at first she thought she could be a relative, a friend or even a girlfriend...., guys like Derek are known to have many woman frolicking with him....

"He was shot..."Jasmine said crisply. ..."We were asked to bring a police report before the bullet can be removed, my friend went to get it...."

Nerissa's temper sparked as the words made way to her ear.., she stole one last glance from Derek before she dashed out of the room and began to head towards the Doctor's office like a panther in rage......

Jasmine just watch her until she move out of sight all the while wondering who she is....

"Helloo madam...."The doctors secretary said as Nerissa walk past her and head for the Doctor's office...

The Doctor's secretary quickly run after her when she opened the Doctor's door and walk in furiously. ....

"Get up....."Nerissa scowled. ....

"Madam you need to go back..."The Doctor's Secretary said

"It's fine...."The doctor said taking off his glasses...."You can go Maia, thank you..."

The secretary eyed Nerissa and left the room closing the door on her way out....

"Young lady, you cannot walk into my office like that.."The doctor said looking up at Nerissa....

"I don't have time for chit-chat so am going to go straight to the point...."Nerissa said, anger clouding her thoughts...."There's a patient in your hospital, he was shot and he's still laying down there with the bullet in his chest.., so you're going to get up, go to him and remove the damn bullet..."

"Lady...., I take exceptions to some things and this stupid move of yours is one of them...., you have no ounce of respect. ..., is this how you disrespect your parent at home...."

"You're not listening to me..."She retorted angrily.....

"Am listening to you young lady..."The doctor cut in, irritation slicing across his face...."The man in question cannot be treated without a police report declaring him innocent......"

"I'll declare death on you if you don't move your ass right now.."

"Lady..."The doctor growled standing up....

"Your wife Elizabeth goes to the shop every morning at 9 and closes by 7., you have three kids, Matthew, Nathan, Valerie. ...., Matthew goes to school all by himself every morning and closes by 4pm....., Nathan. ..

"Stop......"The doctor cut in shocked how she knew about his family........"Who are you....?"

"I am Nerissa, Satan's worst punishment on earth, if you don't want to be welcomed by their dead bodies when you get home, I suggest you get up and move your ass..."

"Are you threatening me...?"

"I don't do threats, now move...."

The Doctor's heart pounded as he fear for the safety of his family......, without hesitation, he pulled out a drawer and pick handgloves before returning his gaze to her...."If anything happens to any member of my family, I'll hunt you to the end of the world"

"You don't need to go to the end of the world...., am right here with you. .."

The doctor glared at her before he walked past her....

"Call nurse Ben and Abigail...."The doctor said to the secretary...."We're going to take out a bullet....."He added before he head towards Derek's room with Nerissa walking beside him.....

Erica run into the hospital with the police report in her hand, she brood over what had happened at the police station, if the DPO had not intervene.., things would have got worst, she explained her plight to the DPO who was kind enough to sign a police report for her.....

She heads towards Derek's hospital room first to know if he was doing fine...

"Erica...."Jasmine said the moment he saw her...

Erica breathe rise and fall before she took a deep breathe to calm her panic....

"How is he...?"She asked...

A smile lit up Jasmine's face..."Alive.., the bullet was removed...."

Shocked, Erica look up at her...""Without a police report...?"

"Yes.., some lady came, she walked out and the next thing the doctor was here with his crew and they took out the bullet..."

"A lady was here. ....?"

"Yeah..., I didn’t even know who she is..."

"She didn't mention either...."

"She didn't. .."

"So where is she...?"

"I don't know..., she left a while ago..., what even took you so long...?"

Erica sighed and returned her gaze to Derek..., even if she had gone through the stress of getting the report without actually making use of it, she is glad the bullet has been removed...

""I'll tell you later.."She said returning her gaze to Jasmine...."How is he..?"

"The doctor said he'll be fine...."

After she extinguish the cigarette, Priscilla sat back and grab the bottle of beer..., she gulp it down before she pulled out another cigarette, she lit it, inhale it and puff it out in rings...., she quickly recall what she had done, the reminder of it taunt her...., but she doesn't regret it, Derek deserves it, he deserves to die...

She gulp down the beer and took it from her mouth when she could swallow no more......, Derek ruined her life, took away her identity....., he deserves to die, for everything he had done to her, he deserves to die....

She was about taking the bottle to her mouth again when her sitting room door creaks and opened it wide as if someone had forcefully pushed it.....

She hissed, a light chuckle followed when she saw Nerissa standing at the door.....

"How did you know where I live. ..?"Priscilla asked dragging in the cigarette again and exhaling it out in a matter of seconds.....

"You were supposed to kill Erica. ..."Nerissa said, her face moulding with resentment

Priscilla chuckle....."I almost did, but loverboy pushed her out of the day..., but am glad, the bullet hit that bastard, I hope he's dead....."

"You were not supposed to shoot him..."Nerissa latched out..

Priscilla face contorted into a frown, without hesitation she took the gun she had throw under the chair and stand up to face Nerissa with it...."What if I am...."She fling back..."What if I am....., I should kill you too..., I hate all of you....."

"You're a dumb bitch..."Nerissa sneered

"What did you call me..?"

"I said you're a dumb bitch. ..."

Infuriated, Priscilla placed her finger around the trigger....."I'll kill you.."

Nerissa raised a brow...."I see you love carrying guns....., I hope this one isn't too heavy for you...."

With those words, Nerissa streched her hand towards Priscilla. ...., a powerful force came upon Priscilla and suddenly she felt something holding and making her turn the gun to her head.....

"What's happening. ..."Priscilla shouted when she realised she wasn't in control of herself anymore..."What are you doing to me...?"

"Am teaching you the proper way to fire a gun...."Nerissa said...

Priscilla cried out as she try hard to drop her hand but all to no avail..., her heart pounded with irregular beats as the force made her touch her head with the gun, with her fingers circling around the trigger, she pressed the gun to her head...

"Stop it...,please..."Priscilla begged....

Nerissa brood over the moment she had seen Derek at the hospital. ., it annoyed her more.., she folded her fingers into a fist.., then she dropped her arm....

Priscilla struggle to stop herself from firing the bullet but the force weighed her down....., a second passed for her to catch another breathe before Nerissa snapped her finger.., the force made her fire, a firece bullet to her head...... her blood splashed on the chair and the tiles....as she gave up the ghost.....

Erica watch Derek as he sleeps peacefully. ..., she loves him, it's time she starts admiting it to herself...., she remenbered when the bullet was fired. .., she still hasn't accept the fact that the bullet was actually aimed at her...., she cannot die, except God approves it, she cannot die.., she brood over what her brother had told her in the past.., that she tortures herself over scriptures written a couple of thousand years ago which were then chosen by people, humans, who wanted control, power, money......., her brother had completely forgotten that the bible though written by people speaks life...

She smile as the good old memories began to flood her head but she was quickly interrupted by the ringtone of her phone.., she look at the caller, it was Wilson calling..., she wanted to answer it when she felt something, a presence, a presence that isn't Godly..., she quickly shift her gaze to the door and that was when she saw her standing at the door. .......

As she look at the person, she begins to wonder if she's the same lady Jasmine spoke about, if only Jasmine was around to identify her but she had gone home to cook something for them....

Nerissa took a step inside as she fixed her gaze on Erica, her edge of rage returned as she remenbers the words written on the back of the picture she had seen in Derek's wardrobe....., she's the other woman, Erica....

A feeling creep up from the pit of Erica's stomach..., there she began to remember what Derek had told her.....

"Leave......"Nerissa ordered....."I'll look after him from here..."

"Nerissa. ....."Erica mutter, her whole body vibrating with fear that she might be Nerissa. ., the nerissa Derek had told her about.., the mermaid....

"I see he told you my name too..."Nerissa said....."I don't want to harm you Erica, you should leave before I change My mind..."

Erica breath heavily as fear slowly began to crawl around her.., a small voice whispered to her, propelled her to leave.., she shut her eyes and find the bold part of herself, the part of herself that knows God is always with her...., without hesitation she silent the small voice and open her eyes......"Am not going anywhere..."

Nerissa chuckle. ..."I love your boldness but you're been stupid..., you really think you can come between a husband and a wife..."

"He's not your husband...."Erica blare out with a boldness she never knew she had in her...."You do not own him, he belongs to God and God only...."

Nerissa glared at her, her temper sparked and all the hatred she have for her began to flood her head...., without hesitation she raise her hand to strike Erica but Erica yanked back before Nerissa's hand could fall on her..

"What are you trying to do..."Erica queried and fall back to position....."I dare you..."She snarled at Nerissa. ...."I dare you to hit me and watch me bring down the full extent of his wrath on you...."

Nerissa scoffs...."You're too small..."

Erica laughed maniacally....."I know am small but do you see the giant standing behind me....."

Nerissa lips curled but she said nothing. ..

"Well allow me to introduce him to you.."Erica continues. ...."He's the almighty God, Jehovah-M’kaddesh, Jehovah-Rophe, Jehovah-Jireh, Jehovah-shalom, the infinite one who is beyond measures, there's none before him and there's none after him. .., he is El Chuwl, El Deah, the El Elyon, the El Olam, El Roi, Jehovah-Tsidkenu..., in his presence demon flee, at the mention of his name every knee must bow and every tongue must confess that he is indeed is God......"

Nerissa boiled hot and unstoppable in her gut and all she wants to do is destroy her....

Standing her ground and feeling a momentum in a greater dimension, Erica took a step forward and another...., as she move forward, Nerissa shift backwards. ......

"If you ever come close to me or Derek.."Erica said, her edge of irritation returning...."You'll crumble and cast into the hell from where you came from......"

Erica expected her to flee but rather, Nerissa rumbled in laughter.

"You must be good in poetry...."Nerissa said ceasing her laughter. ...

Erica scoffs, something clattered behind her, she quickly spun around to see what it was, realising it was just a scissors, she returnd her gaze but Nerissa wasn't there anymore....., the shock made her stumble backwards....., she glance at Derek and where Nerissa was standing. .... right there she knew she's in for a chaotic war between good and evil ............caught up between the man she loves and the devil she has to destory to be with him......

IYAWO MAMMY-WATER.....

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE OOOO

16 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Carterj007(m): 1:04am On Sep 20, 2021
You're welcome. And thanks for the updates.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by aprilwise(m): 4:00am On Sep 20, 2021
The battle has started. God over everything. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2021
Wow this episode is the bomb, it was definitely worth the wait.

God over everything .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by elpochas: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2021
The Devil must have his kill.If only Derek had nt slept with Nerissa it wud have easy to break up the bond they have.Its high time people knw hw power full sex is.Sex is the devils way of worship.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by daddio(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Thanks for this beautiful piece

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by izaray(f): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Treasure17:

Hi izaray. How are you doing? it's been a while.
I'm good, glad to have you here kiss

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Finally the battle line has drawn between the daughters of the most high God and that of the Sea gods.

Thanks silver baba

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Carterj007:
You're welcome. And thanks for the updates.
You welcome
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2021
aprilwise:
The battle has started. God over everything. Thanks for the update
You welcome
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2021
egwolopretty:
Wow this episode is the bomb, it was definitely worth the wait.

God over everything .
Yes o, God over everything, how have you been dear
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2021
elpochas:
The Devil must have his kill.If only Derek had nt slept with Nerissa it wud have easy to break up the bond they have.Its high time people knw hw power full sex is.Sex is the devils way of worship.
Correct
daddio:
Thanks for this beautiful piece
You welcome
Demurray:
Finally the battle line has drawn between the daughters of the most high God and that of the Sea gods.

Thanks silver baba
You welcome

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Thanks for the update boss

Interesting as always

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by ModeEbo(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nice story man

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sulorog(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by elhafeez(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Well done OP. Your ink will never dry.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by petersononome: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2021
This officer Justin and Martin, are they the only police in the city.

Erica should be careful, Nerissa is dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wow thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2021
Nerissa has gone to acquire more powers to face Erica. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Adeola25(f): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Mavikolo2020: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
The battle line has been drawn, but Erica should be careful, the devil is a strategist.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by lonesome501(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2021
If you see mammy water��� ooooo,,make you run away���

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b][i][/i] smiley smiley smiley
Officer Justin And officer Martin Just dey make me laff

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by blazebaba(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oya akowe ko wura...coma update ohh...

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Silver if you don't update I will call Nerissa to come and sleep with you oh.. grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
preshman22:
Silver if you don't update I will call Nerissa to come and sleep with you oh.. grin grin tongue
grin silver go see her run
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Silver see as you abandon us woto woto undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.