Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,773,648 members, 6,605,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 10:52 AM

What Is The Essence Of Intergovernmental Marriage Registration. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Essence Of Intergovernmental Marriage Registration. (116 Views)

Way Of Online Marriage In Pakistan | Get NADRA Marriage Registration Certificate / What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? / Destiny, The Essence Of Our Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Intergovernmental Marriage Registration. by colossalll: 10:58pm On May 12
Hi all,
I just got married recently about a month back, at the registry, we were asked to sign some documents, with a copy of the certificate issued to us (I and my wife).

Two days ago, I just decided to go through the issued documents, only to see a section stating that we are to register online on a web portal (intergovernmentalmarriagereg.org), and also to pay an amount of ₦5,000.

Please, can someone enlighten me on the importance of this registration.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Risky To Totally Dismiss Coup In Nigeria, Intelligence Report Says / I Am Seriously Worried.. / Dear EMPLOYERS, How Do You Handle Annoying Requests From EMPLOYEES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.