Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

There Is Really No Reason For Men To Get Married Anymore ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Really No Reason For Men To Get Married Anymore ?? (2875 Views)

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / He Blocked Me For No Reason. / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: There Is Really No Reason For Men To Get Married Anymore ?? by metformin(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2021
Please connect me with such beautiful soul

MALIGNANTGuest:

I will give you my SISTER IN LAW.
IF Poverty is the case, she will uplift financially, but you must be smart & hardworking. She's based in the United States.
She's still very young.
Your tribe will definitely matter to her as well. She loves African Traditional settings.
She Loves smart ideas.
Financially she won't disturb you that I can assure, but you must be ready to demonstrate smartness, undiluted Love, & charisma
You know they love & Cherish smart Guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

War Against Olosho's, Prostitutie, & Hook-up Girls / See Stunning Photos As Nigerian Police Celebrates His Magnificent Rib / My Woman And My Brother: I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.