Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,443 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims (2823 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi urges Muslims to remain committed to God / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by OEPHIUS(m): 5:48am On May 13, 2021
Eid-el-Fitr: Gov. Ugwuanyi calls for prayers, sober reflection
..Salutes Muslims

As Muslims celebrate this year’s Eid-el-Fitr, to mark the end of Ramadan, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has called on all Nigerians to take advantage of the occasion to reflect soberly and intensify prayers for the peace, security, unity and progress of the country.

In his Sallah message, Gov. Ugwuanyi, who felicitated with all Muslim faithful, stressed that the religious event has great positive impact on the nation’s efforts in surmounting its security, socio-economic and public health challenges.

The governor therefore enjoined all Nigerians to continue to trust in God and embrace the cherished virtues of love, charity, peace and sacrifice as exemplified by the Holy Prophet Mohammed.

While wishing Muslims the blessings and guidance of Allah, Gov. Ugwuanyi advised Nigerians on peaceful celebration and strict adherence to all precautionary measures for the containment of the spread of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by Futurecrypto1: 6:12am On May 13, 2021
I just dey enjoy this holiday,watched movies through out yesterday..I plan on doing same today,but I need something serious to munch on and drink. I already secured pop corn yesterday. who knows any supermarket where I can get Habib yoghurt in owerri,almost all the stores I checked didn't have it

3 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by ardeysholah: 6:12am On May 13, 2021
May God bless our Country
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by Ojoboak(m): 6:12am On May 13, 2021
Good one
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by favour32(m): 6:12am On May 13, 2021
All these messages don dey for years and yet no one dey work.

3 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by OrjiAlex(m): 6:12am On May 13, 2021
OK ohhh Happy Eid Mubarak.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by The5DME(m): 6:12am On May 13, 2021
U
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by janedonez(m): 6:13am On May 13, 2021
May God make Enugu better.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by FalseProphet1(m): 6:19am On May 13, 2021
I see sister Gloria donating Enugu state's allocation to Muslims for their Salah so as to gain favour from them, I see them using the money to sponsor attacks in Enugu state, I see ESN coming to the rescue, I see Nnamdi kanu ordering his troops to organize a direct attack on the the governor (sister Gloria) is see sister Gloria running to father mbaka for help, I see father mbaka collecting the remaining balance of the state allocation from him, I see peace returning to Enugu state. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by Kreme(m): 6:21am On May 13, 2021
Ipigs will start calling him a traitor grin
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by kingthreat(m): 6:31am On May 13, 2021
Kreme:
Ipigs will start calling him a traitor grin

Those people are more racist than white supremacists. That is why they value their hate propagandist in London more than any human on earth.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by Razy75g: 6:33am On May 13, 2021
I just love how Muslims are being humbled in the middle east by the Jews. Classic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:37am On May 13, 2021
Useless man!

You better chase away those stupid head slammers at Artisan Market or else we go run enter them soon

I SUPPORT ISRAEL AGAINST PALESTINE!

I STAND WITH ISRAEL!!!

ISRAEL WE KNOW,
ISRAEL WE STAND WITH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:39am On May 13, 2021
DEATH TO HEAD SLAMMERS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:40am On May 13, 2021
Razy75g:
I just love how Muslims are being humbled in the middle east by the Jews. Classic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by Kreme(m): 6:51am On May 13, 2021
kingthreat:

Those people are more racist than white supremacists. That is why they value their hate propagandist in London more than any human on earth.
I dey tell you, but they keep accusing other tribes of tribalism
During the 1966 bloody coups, Chukwuma Nzeogwu, Ifeajuana and other Igbo Officers killed 20 people including top elites like Ahmadu bello, Tafawa Balewa, Ladoke Akintola, Samuel Ademulegun and his pregnant wife, Raph Sodeinde, Zakaria maimalari and many others, none of these victims was Igbo..... During the Coup Nnamdi Azikiwe was on a long Vacation outside the country, is this just a coincidence? No, He knew a Coup was going to start... After the Coup, Aguiyi Ironsi took over and put the killers in prison but they were not tried and while these Officers were in prison they received their full Salary.... Despite advice and petitions mainly by the Northerners Aguiyi Ironsi because of tribal reasons refused to Court martial the killers, This led to the counter coup by the Northerners

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by InvertedHammer: 7:01am On May 13, 2021
/
Any idiot that calls for prayer and fasting for Nigeria should be arrested by thunder. Calculate how many churches and mosques in Nigeria. How many times do Muslims pray in one day? How many times do Christians pray in one week? Multiply that by the adult population. There is no way there are not more than 10billion prayers getting to God from Nigeria in one week. Yet it remains a shithole. Let’s go for actionable solutions.

Just one month of unknown gun men, politicians of SE/SS extraction have started talking with sense and humility. Even to blow siren dey fear them.
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by Eastcaostboy: 10:06am On May 13, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
I just dey enjoy this holiday,watched movies through out yesterday..I plan on doing same today,but I need something serious to munch on and drink. I already secured pop corn yesterday. who knows any supermarket where I can get Habib yoghurt in owerri,almost all the stores I checked didn't have it
manage what you have at home... The state isn't safe to move around as it stands...
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by Masterclass32: 12:49pm On May 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see sister Gloria donating Enugu state's allocation to Muslims for their Salah so as to gain favour from them, I see them using the money to sponsor attacks in Enugu state, I see ESN coming to the rescue, I see Nnamdi kanu ordering his troops to organize a direct attack on the the governor (sister Gloria) is see sister Gloria running to father mbaka for help, I see father mbaka collecting the remaining balance of the state allocation from him, I see peace returning to Enugu state. This I have seen.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims by Steelsupplier: 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
Happy Celebrations �

(1) (Reply)

How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* / Peter Obi Campaign: Uyo On Lockdown As Okon & Top Nollywood Actors Storm Street / Nigerians Have Obtained Permissions From The United States To Stage A Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.