Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,404 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again (3173 Views)

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Preciousgirl(f): 5:56am On May 13, 2021
Jws claim that, their God first created Jesus Christ (Angel Michael) and subsequently Angel Michael created all other things ; corrupting Colossians 1:16.

Wheras the Truth in Colossians 1:16 reads ALL THINGS were created by HIM (JESUS), the jw corrupted Bible says (ALL OTHER THINGS) were created through him.

The jws thus have TWO Creators . But what does the Bible say about the creator?

Job 9:8-9
[8] He alone spreads out the heavens, And treads on the waves of the sea;
[9]He made the Bear, Orion, and the Pleiades, And the chambers of the south;

Jw is false doctrine, flee for your eternal life

Bless you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Blakjewelry(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Jws claim that, their God first created Jesus Christ (Angel Michael) and subsequently Angel Michael created all other things ; corrupting Colossians 1:16.

Wheras the Truth in Colossians 1:16 reads ALL THINGS were created by HIM (JESUS), the jw corrupted Bible says (ALL OTHER THINGS) were created through him.

Bless you.
Lol it is like you don't understand the meaning of words. Basically the two things you are trying to compare and contrast are saying the same thing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Nobody: 8:13am On May 13, 2021
See this one. Go and study the bible proper so that gods of men no go dey deceive u again

4 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2021
You are PRECIOUS in the eyes of God and all honour and glory belongs to Him and Him alone!

What i want you to remember is the words of Jesus himself when he said:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit Matthew 7:16-18

Do you agree that Jesus is the most wonderful counselor ever? Do you also agree that he is the one and only PRINCE whose counsel will make LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign amongst God's people? Isaiah 9:6

Then leave whatever interpretation you've been hearing in the past and try to focus on what is happening around you.
Because humans are imperfect therefore they can't perfectly exhibit Godly qualities like "LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL" individually. But as a group they can if God's Holy Spirit is permeating their gathering. John 17:20-23

So if JWs tell you that Jesus is Archangel Michael instead of arguing with them why not observe their group if they're able to reflect the qualities of God's Holy Spirit {Galatians 5:22-23} Paul said against (any group of persons) reflecting these qualities, there is no law!

If they've used that key to unlock the door to LOVE, JOY and PEACE who told you they don't have the right key? undecided

Preciousgirl:

Bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 9:41am On May 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:

[s]The jws thus have TWO Creators . But what does the Bible say about the creator?
[/s]

[s]Jw is false doctrine, flee for your eternal life
[/s]
Bless you.

Precious girl foolishness & the mumu of your Pastorpreneurs has been luminous Since the truth was revealed in 1599.
In Colossians 1:15, Jesus is firstborn of all creation.
@ Colossians1:16 "through him" , that's the authentic rendition.
@ Colossians 1:16,Did Jesus create his Father?
This girl no get SENSE grin
The mumu of your Pastorpreneurs and gods of men corrupted Colossians 1:16.
The Bible &JWs are correct jare.

grin grin
Daniel 12:1
1599 Geneva Bible
12 1 Of the deliverance of the Church by Christ.

1 And at that [a]time shall Michael stand up, the great prince, which standeth for the children of thy people
, and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there began to be a nation unto that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, everyone that shall be found written in the book.

Footnotes
Daniel 12:1 The Angel here noteth two things: first that the Church shall be in great affliction and trouble at Christ’s coming, and next that God will send his Angel to deliver it, whom here he calleth Michael, meaning Christ, which is published by the preaching of the Gospel"

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Preciousgirl(f): 1:33pm On May 13, 2021
Janosky:

Precious girl foolishness & the mumu of your Pastorpreneurs has been luminous Since the truth was revealed in 1599.
In Colossians 1:15, Jesus is firstborn of all creation.
@ Colossians1:16 "through him" , that's the authentic rendition.
@ Colossians 1:16,Did Jesus create his Father?
This girl no get SENSE grin
The mumu of your Pastorpreneurs and gods of men corrupted Colossians 1:16.
The Bible &JWs are correct jare.

grin grin
Daniel 12:1
1599 Geneva Bible
12 1 Of the deliverance of the Church by Christ.

1 And at that [a]time shall Michael stand up, the great prince, which standeth for the children of thy people
, and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there began to be a nation unto that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, everyone that shall be found written in the book.

Footnotes
Daniel 12:1 The Angel here noteth two things: first that the Church shall be in great affliction and trouble at Christ’s coming, and next that God will send his Angel to deliver it, whom here he calleth Michael, meaning Christ, which is published by the preaching of the Gospel"

grin grin grin grin grin

Hebrews 1:5-6

[5]For to which of the angels did He ever say: “You are My Son, Today I have begotten You”? And again: “I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son”?
[6] But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: “Let all the angels of God worship Him.”

4 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2021
For example, to which one of the angels did God ever say: “You are my son; today I have become your father”? And again: “I will become his father, and he will become my son”? But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.”

God presented only His firstborn son to humans and said "listen to him" {Matthew 17:5} therefore you shouldn't listen to anyone telling you that prayers are answered when you call the names of angels during prayer.
Moreover the word rendered WORSHIP in that version means to obey him (OBEISANCE).
If Jesus is here called the first born son of God and there are angels also known as God's son, then why disputing that the first born wasn't created? If he wasn't created what makes him the first born of all CREATION? Colossians 1:15 undecided

Preciousgirl:

[5]For to which of the angels did He ever say: “You are My Son, Today I have begotten You”? And again: “I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son”?
[6] But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: “Let all the angels of God worship Him.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 2:16pm On May 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:

4 evidences against your Hebrew 1:5-6.
*1)
Daniel 10:13 and Daniel 12:1 ,©1599 Geneva Bible have already proven that your quote of Hebrew 1:5-6 is DUBIOUS.
++++++++++++++
*2)
Matthew 4:10, John 15:15,Jesus says Jehovah your God you MUST worship.
Jehovah taught Jesus @ Matthew 4:10.
Jesus says Jehovah never commanded you to worship Jesus.
Your Hebrew 1:5-6 is DUBIOUS.
+++++++++++++++
*3)
Your Trinity mentors,The Catholic Church Jerusalem Bible says your quote is DUBIOUS.
Hebrew 1:6 "pay homage to the son, Jesus.
Go & confirm.
grin grin"
++++++++++++++++++++
*4)
John 20:17 & Revelation 3:12, Jesus Christ says your quote of Hebrew 1:5-6 is DUBIOUS.
Worship Jehovah not His son.

1 Like

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Preciousgirl(f): 5:56pm On May 13, 2021
Janosky:

4 evidences against your Hebrew 1:5-6.
*1)
Daniel 10:13 and Daniel 12:1 ,©1599 Geneva Bible have already proven that your quote of Hebrew 1:5-6 is DUBIOUS.
++++++++++++++
*2)
Matthew 4:10, John 15:15,Jesus says Jehovah your God you MUST worship.
Jehovah taught Jesus @ Matthew 4:10.
Jesus says Jehovah never commanded you to worship Jesus.
Your Hebrew 1:5-6 is DUBIOUS.
+++++++++++++++
*3)
Your Trinity mentors,The Catholic Church Jerusalem Bible says your quote is DUBIOUS.
Hebrew 1:6 "pay homage to the son, Jesus.
Go & confirm.
grin grin"
++++++++++++++++++++
*4)
John 20:17 & Revelation 3:12, Jesus Christ says your quote of Hebrew 1:5-6 is DUBIOUS.
Worship Jehovah not His son.

Colossians 1:17
[17] And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.

3 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2021
According to Jesus himself, there are so many things the disciples never knew through him but God's Holy Spirit will teach them the rest! {John 16:12-16} did you notice that Jesus said everything his father has also belongs to him?
Well it's because Jesus worked with God during the creation of all other things {Proverbs 8:30} and of all the things God instructed Jesus to make humans are the most precious in the eyes of God's only begotten son! Proverbs 8:31
So God's Holy Spirit kept revealing so many things about the relationship Jesus had with his father right from the beginning. But he himself was God's first creature that's why the Holy Spirit revealed that Jesus is the first born of all creations! Colossians 1:15 smiley

Preciousgirl:

Colossians 1:17
[17] And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by madegreatbygrace(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2021
In English language, words have different meanings and applications. This is equally true for Hebrew and Greek.

As a matter of fact , firstborn (prototokos) has two meanings. The first is time sequence. The second is preeminence or supremacy.

Obviously, Paul uses “firstborn” in the sense of preeminence rather than in the sense of born before. The use is figurative.

So Christ being the firstborn of all creation doesn’t mean He was the first to be created , (He’s the creator that was never created) rather it means Christ is accorded a special honour, supremacy or preeminence over all created things , which is reserved for the firstborn.

3 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Preciousgirl(f): 7:01pm On May 13, 2021
madegreatbygrace:
In English language, words have different meanings and applications. This is equally true for Hebrew and Greek.

As a matter of fact , firstborn (prototokos) has two meanings. The first is time sequence. The second is preeminence or supremacy.

Obviously, Paul uses “firstborn” in the sense of preeminence rather than in the sense of born before. The use is figurative.

So Christ being the firstborn of all creation doesn’t mean He was the first to be created , (He’s the creator that was never created) rather it means Christ is accorded a special honour, supremacy or preeminence over all created things , which is reserved for the firstborn.

Flesh and blood has not revealed this to u bro

God bless you

Jesus is the uncreated creator

2 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Preciousgirl(f): 7:05pm On May 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
According to Jesus himself, there are so many things the disciples never knew through him but God's Holy Spirit will teach them the rest! {John 16:12-16} did you notice that Jesus said everything his father has also belongs to him?
Well it's because Jesus worked with God during the creation of all other things {Proverbs 8:30} and of all the things God instructed Jesus to make humans are the most precious in the eyes of God's only begotten son! Proverbs 8:31
So God's Holy Spirit kept revealing so many things about the relationship Jesus had with his father right from the beginning. But he himself was God's first creature that's why the Holy Spirit revealed that Jesus is the first born of all creations! Colossians 1:15 smiley

Revelation 1:7-8

[7] Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

[8] “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

3 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2021
OK Sir!
Some will also take to your line of thought but a global family of peace loving worshipers known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES believe and teaches that Jesus was created first.
So let's watch out for the result of both interpretations in the activities of adherents from both sides! Matthew 7:16-18
May you have PEACE! smiley

madegreatbygrace:

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Revelation 1:7-8
[7] Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
[8] “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

[7]Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen. [8]“I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.”
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Preciousgirl(f): 7:13pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=101660989]

[7]Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen. [8]“I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.”[/quot

Now your Jehovah God is WHO IS AND WHO WAS AND WHO IS TO COME?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shame on U

1 Like

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 7:48pm On May 13, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

Genesis 49:3
“Reuben, you are my firstborn, My might and the beginning of my strength, Preeminent in dignity and preeminent in power"
[b]Bros, every first born is preeminent.
@Genesis 49:3, is Reuben preeminent ?
@ Genesis 49:3, is the first born figurative?
Is preeminence figurative?
Why do your Trinity mentors twist same @ Colossians 1:15?

David was preeminent by appointment, Psalm 89:27 "I will appoint David my first born".

Bros , 3 questions for you to answer.

1. Who is the first born without a Father in your Bible?

You said Jesus is the Creator.
Bros, in the spiritual realm, who is the God and Father of your Creator?

Colossians 1:15, he is the first born of every creature.
Bros, is the first born of every child, a child?
Bros, what is the meaning of creature @ Colossians 1:15?
grin grin

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by haddeylium(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

The Basic meaning of 'Firstborn' means 'the one who was born first'so, it is used with that sense everywhere in the Bible(more than 30times) and the meaning has always be the same.
So when applied to Jesus, it means exactly the same.
Simply, he's God's first creation (BEGOTTEN)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Preciousgirl(f): 7:54pm On May 13, 2021
haddeylium:

The Basic meaning of 'Firstborn' means 'the one who was born first'so, it is used with that sense everywhere in the Bible(more than 30times) and the meaning has always be the same.

Revelation 22:12-13,16
[12]“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
[13]I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”
[16] “ [b]I, Jesus, have sent My angel [/b]to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

3 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 8:06pm On May 13, 2021
haddeylium:

Yes.
Reuben is preeminent in the same context of begotten.
In the same manner that Isaac was begotten.
Each of them received privileges not given to other children of their respective Father(s).

Genesis 49:3 and Colossians 1:15, the meaning of first born is the same but Trinity GIBBERISH shifted the goalpost @ Colossians 1:15 grin grin
Very DUBIOUS forgers. grin
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Janosky: 8:16pm On May 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:

[12]“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
[13]I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”
[16] “ I, Jesus, have sent My angel [/b]to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
[b]This girl just dey misquote holy scriptures upandan. grin grin
The girl who lied that Jesus is Jehovah his God & Father ,contrary to Jesus words @ John 20:17).
Coman tell Nairaland:
@ Luke 1:30-32, Who is the offspring of David?
@ Luke1:30-32, who sent Angel Gabriel to Mary ?
[b]Is Preciousgirl LYING or Angel Gabriel is lying?
Angel Gabriel never lied.
@ Luke 1:30-32 & Revelation 22:16,"offspring of David is the same person, Jesus Christ, son of the Almighty God @ Revelation 1:5-6 & 3:5 grin grin

@ Revelation 22:16, preciousgirl is LYING
grin
@ Job 38:1-7, who spoke to Job?
@ Job 38:7, who are the morning Stars?
@ Job 38:7 & Revelation 22:16, is Jesus Christ a morning star?

Continue DECEIVING yourself, young lady[/b] grin grin
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by haddeylium(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:

[16] “ I, Jesus, have sent My angel [/b]to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

I detest this so much. You don't fling verse in the Bible about if you can't explain it or understand it. I'll help you

There are several people speaking in [b] Revelation 22
The Angel
Jehovah
Jesus
The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end refers to Jehovah God.
Other books in the Bible tells us that Both Jehovah and Jesus will be coming quickly. But the one in Revelation is talking about JEHOVAH. Verse 16 is being spoken by Jesus.

Malachi 3:1-6 tells us of a joint coming for judgment on the part of Jehovah and his “messenger of the covenant.” Jesus Christ.

(Malachi 3:1, 2) 3 “Look! I am sending my messenger, and he will clear up a way before me. And suddenly the true Lord, whom you are seeking, will come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant will come, in whom you take delight. Look! He will certainly come,” says Jehovah of armies. 2 “But who will endure the day of his coming, and who will be able to stand when he appears? . . .

Quick question?
Who's sending a Messenger?
Who's the messenger of the covenant to clear the way for the coming of his master?

Do you want us to discuss the 'morning star' in Verse 16? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Preciousgirl(f): 8:37pm On May 13, 2021
haddeylium:

I detest this so much. You don't fling verse in the Bible about if you can't explain it or understand it. I'll help you

There are several people speaking in Revelation 22.
The Angel
Jehovah
Jesus
The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end refers to Jehovah God.
Other books in the Bible tells us that Both Jehovah and Jesus will be coming quickly. But the one in Revelation is talking about JEHOVAH. Verse 16 is being spoken by Jesus.

Malachi 3:1-6 tells us of a joint coming for judgment on the part of Jehovah and his “messenger of the covenant.” Jesus Christ.

(Malachi 3:1, 2) 3 “Look! I am sending my messenger, and he will clear up a way before me. And suddenly the true Lord, whom you are seeking, will come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant will come, in whom you take delight. Look! He will certainly come,” says Jehovah of armies. 2 “But who will endure the day of his coming, and who will be able to stand when he appears? . . .

Quick question?
Who's sending a Messenger?
Who's the messenger of the covenant to clear the way for the coming of his master?

Do you want us to discuss the 'morning star' in Verse 16? cheesy

Revelation 22:1-3

[1]And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
[2]In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
[3]And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, [/b]and [b]His servants shall serve Him.

Fools cannot see God and the lamb is One Being...hence the pronoun HIS for God and the Lamb

Glory

2 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Preciousgirl(f): 9:06pm On May 13, 2021
[1]And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
[2]In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
[3]And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and[b] His servants shall serve Him.[/b]
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by haddeylium(m): 11:26pm On May 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:

[3]And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, [/b]and [b]His servants shall serve Him.

Fools cannot see God and the lamb is One Being...hence the pronoun HIS for God and the Lamb

Glory

Now, you've dumped Rev 22 :12-16 cheesy
I'll keep on educating you. How can something be this clear and you can't see it.
Did you confirmed what I said about the several people speaking in Rev 22?
"The throne of the God and of the lamb"
That Verse explicitly differentiate the two(The God and the Lamb) as separate entity. That already nullified your mystic Trinity

compare vs 3 of that chapter to Rev 1:1.
He differentiated the two and explained that Jehovah God handed the scroll down to Jesus for his Servants. LEARN!
Jesus is also God's servant (Act 4:30, Act 3:13)
They're all his Servants and they performed sacred service to their God only Jehovah(Deuteronomy 6:13, Luke 4:cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:33am On May 14, 2021
YES JEHOVAH said He is coming and that's exactly what He will do.
Where most Bible readers often miss out is their inability to meditate on the scriptures. You've been thought so many things about the Trinity even though the word Trinity is not written anywhere in the Bible but since that is what you've been thought you want everything to revolve around the doctrine of Trinity. But Jehovah's Witnesses study God's word diligently and meditate thoroughly to assimilate the spiritual nutrients in God's word.
Remember that God's word said JEHOVAH walked through the land of Egypt to rescue His people the Israelites {Exodus 3:8} but did JEHOVAH actually came down physically? NO! It was Moses that everyone saw as JEHOVAH'S representative!
Even when God's word said JEHOVAH is leading the Israelites {Exodus 13:21} it later revealed that it wasn't JEHOVAH in person but an angel representing JEHOVAH! Exodus 14:19
So Moses told God's people that God will raise another prophet like himself and this prophet will tell them some things and they must beleive this prophet {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} well Jesus happens to be that prophet as confirmed by a Born Again Christian named Peter! Act 3:22
©Moses was in God's presence 40 days and 40 nights just like Jesus! Exodus 34:28 compare to Matthew 4:2
©Moses was the mediator of the old covenant just as Jesus is the mediator of the new covenant! Jeremiah 31:31
©Moses rescued God's people from physical slavery while Jesus rescued God's people from spiritual slavery.
©Moses was a law giver just as Jesus was also a law giver.
©Moses WAS God just as Jesus WAS God! Exodus 7:1 compare to John 1:1

JEHOVAH promised the Israelites that He will come to visit Israel but for them to know the timing of His visit He will send a messenger (Elijah) ahead to alert them {Malachi 4:5-6} but after John the baptist whom Jesus confirmed as the Elijah to come {Matthew 17:10-13} what did JEHOVAH later said about the person who came after Elijah? Was it JEHOVAH Himself who visited Israel in person?
Well read this~
While he was still speaking, look! a bright cloud overshadowed them, and look! a voice out of the cloud said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” Matthew 17:5

So if JEHOVAH said He is coming a diligent Bible student should know that He will never come down in person rather it's His representative that will come!

[quote author=Preciousgirl post=101661080][/quote]
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Preciousgirl(f): 10:14am On May 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
YES JEHOVAH said He is coming and that's exactly what He will do.
Where most Bible readers often miss out is their inability to meditate on the scriptures. You've been thought so many things about the Trinity even though the word Trinity is not written anywhere in the Bible but since that is what you've been thought you want everything to revolve around the doctrine of Trinity. But Jehovah's Witnesses study God's word diligently and meditate thoroughly to assimilate the spiritual nutrients in God's word.
Remember that God's word said JEHOVAH walked through the land of Egypt to rescue His people the Israelites {Exodus 3:8} but did JEHOVAH actually came down physically? NO! It was Moses that everyone saw as JEHOVAH'S representative!
Even when God's word said JEHOVAH is leading the Israelites {Exodus 13:21} it later revealed that it wasn't JEHOVAH in person but an angel representing JEHOVAH! Exodus 14:19
So Moses told God's people that God will raise another prophet like himself and this prophet will tell them some things and they must beleive this prophet {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} well Jesus happens to be that prophet as confirmed by a Born Again Christian named Peter! Act 3:22
©Moses was in God's presence 40 days and 40 nights just like Jesus! Exodus 34:28 compare to Matthew 4:2
©Moses was the mediator of the old covenant just as Jesus is the mediator of the new covenant! Jeremiah 31:31
©Moses rescued God's people from physical slavery while Jesus rescued God's people from spiritual slavery.
©Moses was a law giver just as Jesus was also a law giver.
©Moses WAS God just as Jesus WAS God! Exodus 7:1 compare to John 1:1

JEHOVAH promised the Israelites that He will come to visit Israel but for them to know the timing of His visit He will send a messenger (Elijah) ahead to alert them {Malachi 4:5-6} but after John the baptist whom Jesus confirmed as the Elijah to come {Matthew 17:10-13} what did JEHOVAH later said about the person who came after Elijah? Was it JEHOVAH Himself who visited Israel in person?
Well read this~
While he was still speaking, look! a bright cloud overshadowed them, and look! a voice out of the cloud said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” Matthew 17:5

So if JEHOVAH said He is coming a diligent Bible student should know that He will never come down in person rather it's His representative that will come!

John 14:8-9
[8]Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

[9] Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Fools still ask , show us The Father grin

2 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2021
Jesus' disciples had lots and lots of things to learn about Jehovah and Jesus that's why Jesus said God's Holy Spirit will teach them the rest! John 16:12

Preciousgirl:

[9] Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by haddeylium(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2021
Preciousgirl:

He who has seen Me has seen the Father
I used this popular phrase with my cousin's son yesterday;
'Like father like son' .
They so much look alike, they have very similar mannerisms, and think similarly about things.

Jesus very much like him in every way. And this is not surprising, they have been together for countless number of years in heaven(John 5:19)
Jesus told them clearly that No man has seen God at any time(John 1:19)
The disciples had “seen the Father” by perceiving God’s personality, will, and purpose through what Jesus said and did.
So, Jesus could rightly says that and whoever sees me sees also the One who sent me(John 12:45)

Pick the next verse and get enlightened for free cheesy
Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Preciousgirl(f): 1:51pm On May 14, 2021
haddeylium:

He who has seen Me has seen the Father
I used this popular phrase with my cousin's son yesterday;
'Like father like son' .
They so much look alike, they have very similar mannerisms, and think similarly about things.

Jesus very much like him in every way. And this is not surprising, they have been together for countless number of years in heaven(John 5:19)
Jesus told them clearly that No man has seen God at any time(John 1:19)
The disciples had “seen the Father” by perceiving God’s personality, will, and purpose through what Jesus said and did.
So, Jesus could rightly says that and whoever sees me sees also the One who sent me(John 12:45)

Pick the next verse and get enlightened for free cheesy

1 Timothy 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: GOD was manifested in the FLESH, justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Halleluyah

3 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by Preciousgirl(f): 4:29pm On May 14, 2021
John 20:27-29

[27]Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”

[28]And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

[29]Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

2 Likes

Re: Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2021
This is like a repetition of what we've treated in the past, now i can perceive that it's the same "Previousgirl" because you seem less aggressive and abusive that's why i couldn't recognize you quickly.

Well Thomas exclamation saying "My Lord and my God" doesn't mean he was referring to Jesus as his Lord and God because Jesus said to a disciple named Mary
“Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God"

Jesus clearly stated here that he himself is a worshiper of the same God with his disciples.
So he can't be the same God to be worshiped if he is going to his father who is our father and his God who is also our God! smiley

Preciousgirl:

John 20:27-29

[27]Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”

[28]And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

[29]Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truth Seeker's / Very Interesting Facts About Iraq / My Boyfriend & I Have Our First Meeting With Pastor 2morrow:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.