Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman (16448 Views)

Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) / Afegbua Storms EFCC, ICPC Offices, Wants PDP National Chairman, Secondus Probed / Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by toogbasky(m): 7:25am On May 13, 2021
Edo people voted Obaseki because they claim Oshiomole wants to be godfather,, you would know true meaning of godfather when Obaseki finish with ypu

15 Likes

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by pedrilo: 7:26am On May 13, 2021
I think he shud retain d chairman and work with him to settle the various factions for harmony.
Sacking d chairman who won election wit him leaves a sour taste in d mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by Nobody: 7:28am On May 13, 2021
joyairemiya:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/why-obaseki-wants-current-edo-pdp-exco-dissolved/

This is major problem we have in this country.
To curb that , politicians should be paid like Npower teachers, 30k/month.
Let me see if all of them will not go for farming

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by bbode1(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2021
If u read the write up well. They are only asking of harmonization and sharing between the APC led pdp by obaseki and the old pdp. But the old pdp feels they will be shortchanged if that happens

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by Zendinho(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2021
Why him no go fight una? cheesy

After all the billions where una chop from him hands......

4 Likes

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by nairavsdollars(f): 7:31am On May 13, 2021
yes but they are also calling for fresh election. If that happens, Obaseki's men from APC will clear everything
bbode1:
If u read the write up well. They are only asking of harmonization and sharing between the APC led pdp by obaseki and the old pdp. But the old pdp feels they will be shortchanged if that happens

9 Likes

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by mudiana(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2021
I observed that pple that comment quickly on nairaland 90% of them don't really read the thread. They just read the title and comment nonsense. It's unfortunate how u expect to learn with assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by bolaayenimo: 7:36am On May 13, 2021
as it stands, Obaseki will have his way. the best they can do now is to beg him for some slots in the new exco. the same happened in Ebonyi
nairavsdollars:
yes but they are also calling for fresh election. If that happens, Obaseki's men from APC will clear everything
Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by Eroj: 7:39am On May 13, 2021
Was it PDP members alone that won him the seat? At least the shearing formula must come to play. He raised a dying party in Edo . as a reward his loyalist should occupy some position too . its not too much to ask for.
Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by Skullano(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2021
Nigeria governors always wants to govern their states affairs and their states poticital parties affairs.
Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by CasNova: 7:44am On May 13, 2021
All is politics and politrics.

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by favour32(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2021
Dem wan do like herdsmen....graze and acquire another person or community land say na bush.
Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by boookworm: 7:53am On May 13, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Pipu accomodated you when homeless and now you want to chase them out of their house
Oga they didn't accommodate him for free. Do you have any idea how much he was billed. Or you think if obaseki went there with empty hands they would have listened to him?

Stop making it look like PDP did a charity work cos they didn't

6 Likes

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by VictorUSA(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2021
Even the nigerian politicians u respect are also half-brained. How can a gov ask party executives to dissolve and conduct another election? If this was in my country USA, we'll throw u out the window.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2021
I’m not a fan of pdp or APC
But bro this is politics the governor of the head in his state

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by samwash(m): 8:08am On May 13, 2021
This is politics,you have to put your loyal men in position for you to have upper hand, and to survive in the political world in Nigeria
Ask the Jagaban himself,
All of you bad mouthing Obaseki will do worst.

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by maasoap(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2021
Well, whatever he does to them in PDP, they deserve it. They need to feel what APC felt too while he was in APC so that they will believe that APC didn't lie about him

3 Likes

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by sms4sure(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2021
You're also m..
Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by haffaze777(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2021
Obaseki is right on this one,please don't ask me how because I don't have reason alsogrin,but Godwin Obaseki is right.
Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by kuntash: 8:49am On May 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
serves PDP leaders right. when they were busy collecting money from obaseki then, we warned them

you clearly do not understand the game here ...

its all about taking any other remaining spoils of APC in the state .

that state has NEVER known to be an NPN , NRC , or APC state , go check the political history of that state .
Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by Indispensable85(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2021
Obaseki is now the new godfather of Edo state. The same thing he used to deceive Edo people against Oshiomhole in the last election. I thought he was only interested in governance and not party structures or politics. Hypocrite! I've said it repeatedly that all Nigerian politicians are same regardless of party. As for the 150 thousand followers that one is very funny. How many people dey vote for Edo wey only ojezua get 150k followers.? Hahaha. ...................HahahahHa. .......who know ojezua for Edo politics. ? Hahaha. ..HahahahHa. ... the mistake the Edo pdp made was not to insist that they produce the deputy governor then. Obaseki would've agreed because he was desperate and needed a platform by all means.

8 Likes

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by Indispensable85(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2021
evansjeff:
grin

Oshiomhole was right after all

When we warned people about this man, they all thought Oshiomhole was the devil. This man is a dictator, he has proven that severally. I can’t forget how he forcibly deducted salaries to support his election. funniest thing is he hasn’t done 30% of what the comrade did in Edo state. All mouth and packaging.

I just tire for Obaseki ooo.......he be like who juju dey worry.
Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by Indispensable85(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2021
Eroj:
Was it PDP members alone that won him the seat? At least the shearing formula must come to play. He raised a dying party in Edo . as a reward his loyalist should occupy some position too . its not too much to ask for.

Pdp have always been strong and alive in Edo. Go check the results of previous elections in the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by Indispensable85(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2021
boookworm:

Oga they didn't accommodate him for free. Do you have any idea how much he was billed. Or you think if obaseki went there with empty hands they would have listened to him?

Stop making it look like PDP did a charity work cos they didn't

The state is yet to recover from the billions he paid PDP to get their ticket.
Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by Indispensable85(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2021
samwash:
This is politics,you have to put your loyal men in position for you to have upper hand, and to survive in the political world in Nigeria
Ask the Jagaban himself,

You obviously don't know why many people are bad mouthing him. If you followed the election of last year you would've known that this is exactly what he used in campaigning against Oshiomhole calling him godfather. I remember him saying he's not interested in politics that he just wants to face governance. Suddenly just 8months after your re election,you're doing the same thing you accused your predecessor of. The hypocrisy is actually the anger of most people here.

7 Likes

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by Charly68: 9:31am On May 13, 2021
They will soon know Obas; they have not seen anything...greed ,avarice and self opinionated man

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by sammyscholar(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2021
samwash:
Ask the Jagaban himself,
But he was not loyal to Oshiomole!

What goes around comes around! The thing is, people are being careful of the man now. They don't trust him, given what he did to those in APC. All the power Obaseki might have now would cease the moment he finishes his term as governor.

Simply put, Obaseki is not a powerful, it is the governorship seat he's sitting on that is. And the moment he leaves, he becomes as inconsequential as people who behave like he does.

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by AuroraBrls: 9:56am On May 13, 2021

If the case of Tambuwal and Ortom defection were to be visited as precedents, then l see no wrong or ungratefulness on the part of Obaseki and Ojezua... Sharing formula indeed...politics and democracy is a big Ponzi scheme of sorts...it baffles me why the average Nigerian gives an l don't care attitude to politics and politicians...it's high time we begin to reason these people sharing and looting our destinies in the name of democracy and politics. I have always believed that if the decide to masses reason you, there is no holding back. Take a look at how the Youths reasoned the POLICE/SARS cos of their terrible extrajudicial killings and extortions. There are hardly any checkpoints in the NORTH, the UNGUN KNOWN MEN are beginning to reason the legion of checkpoints per kilometre in the East.

One day one day there will be a roll call of past and present leadership/political class. The people go reason them someway somehow.

Politics and this so called democracy na big time scam...90percent of these so called party delegates are executioner's, fixers, henchmen, buttonmen of Don's, finishers( like the Ezekiel Akpan guy that fixed Hiny Umoren in Uyo ), Campus confra tight men, Drug dealers, Assassin's and every hue of careermen in the underworld. The few supposedly decent and godly looking Osinbajo like ones are mere fronts or errand boys at best.

They are the ones that have the mettle, time and resolve to stand at conventions even if bullets are raining, come out on election day by 6am and follow the returning officer to INEC head office till 12midnight,attend party meetings even if it's scheduled on the heart of Sambisa forest by 2am, take up the job of fixing people like Bola Ige, Funsho Williams, etc.

These set of folks, about just 1percent of the populace, decide the fate, trajectory, direction, speed and future of approx 300million Nigerians both directly and indirectly.

Just saying for record and posterity sake. Where it affects me remains the fact that what is meant for us all is being stolen by few. There must be some redress someday somehow.
Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:10am On May 13, 2021
The same whip he used for APC is already descending on PDP. They came to PDP and want to take sack 60% of the already constituted leaders ?
Re: Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman by promzy555(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2021
evansjeff:
grin

Oshiomhole was right after all

When we warned people about this man, they all thought Oshiomhole was the devil. This man is a dictator, he has proven that severally. I can’t forget how he forcibly deducted salaries to support his election. funniest thing is he hasn’t done 30% of what the comrade did in Edo state. All mouth and packaging.
my broda, I HATE obaseki with passion. That man is not working. oshio baba, I am deeply sorry, I know u are a bad man but you are an angel wen it comes to obaseki. I am deeply sorry oshio, you are truly man of the people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) / Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC / Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.