Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. (469 Views)

Chukwuma Dike IYND Leader Condemn The assassination attempt on Uwazuruike By ESN / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by chukwuaustin(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2021
The leader of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora Comrade Chukwuma Dike was at his his farm this morning. He called on the youths of South East to have a farm no matter how little it may be.
He also called on the South East government to provide loans for farmers in the South East.

Re: IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by doggedfighter(f): 7:36am On May 13, 2021
undecided undecided

You said this man is the leader of Igbo youths in Nigeria and diaspora?
Re: IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by PlayMaker14: 7:37am On May 13, 2021
Comrade Chukwuma Dike, (chukwuaustin) I commend you for this....

Nwannem Nwoke, Ji s'ike.
Re: IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by chukwuaustin(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Comrade Chukwuma Dike, (chukwuaustin) I commend you for this....

Nwannem Nwoke, Ji s'ike.
Join the movement feed our dear South East
Re: IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by gidgiddy: 7:54am On May 13, 2021
Is it the same farm where you were smoking weed in the picture below?

Re: IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by PlayMaker14: 7:54am On May 13, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Join the movement feed our dear South East
Nsogbu adแป‹
Re: IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by Fejoku: 7:56am On May 13, 2021
After ESN don chase the fulani terrorists away na im you come get the freedom to plant this garden of maize yet you get the mind to dey insult IPOB and MNK. Na craze dey worry you.
Avec who get that im pix where im dey smoke weed for inside bush like the bush man wey im be? Lmao
You and your nonsense one-man IYNM. Na dat your traitorous life go kpai you.
Re: IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by Fejoku: 7:58am On May 13, 2021
gidgiddy:
I talk am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
After smoking gbana finish you go come nairaland come talk trash. Park one side Oluku.
Re: IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by chukwuaustin(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2021
gidgiddy:
lol we smoke and farm.... That's a better way to do it. Join the movement.... Get yourself a farm.... Thanks for the picture....i hope you know the difference between ugu(vegetable) and maize
Re: IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by chukwuaustin(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2021
Fejoku:
After ESN don chase the fulani terrorists away na im you come get the freedom to plant this garden of maize yet you get the mind to dey insult IPOB and MNK. Na craze dey worry you.
Avec who get that im pix where im dey smoke weed for inside bush like the bush man wey im be? Lmao
You and your nonsense one-man IYNM. Na dat your traitorous life go kpai you.
fulani herdsmen dey fear my farm... I have been farming for a long time..... I defend my farm from even u. U are a nobody come back home and tell me rubbish..... Mumu
Re: IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by chukwuaustin(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2021
Fejoku:

I talk am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
After smoking gbana finish you go come nairaland come talk trash. Park one side Oluku.
do u need a live video cos I am still at the farm. We are not like you guys that lie.....
Re: IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:10am On May 13, 2021
Food for our cows
If you know you know
Re: IYND Leader At His Farm Today, call for loan from the government. by chukwuaustin(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2021
Peacemaker5129:
Food for our cows
If you know you know
since I began farming no Fulani cow has ever ever come near my farm. If I see them they will pay me for the destruction of my farm

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Ajibare - The Spark That Will Light Up The Dark In Ekiti State / "Are We Not Nigerians?Are We Animals?headteacher Of Islamiyya School Niger State / Video: You're A Natural Leader,kogi Has Remained Peaceful- Ooni To Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.