Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail (72515 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by ecomalchemist(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2021
dark twisted fantasy
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Microwhy: 10:28am On May 13, 2021
Joanne (picture 1&2) is more girly so Heyley (picture 3) would be wearing a suit.
Who is deceiving who.
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by dumiel: 10:30am On May 13, 2021
Nothing but a psychiatric patient that is extremely violent and needs chaining down and persitent treatment with antipsychotics/anxilolytics. If you give that lady the slightest chance, she will kill over and over again!..

2 Likes

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by bleskid: 10:39am On May 13, 2021
thunder wear slippers come and see something ,,, thunder dei sharp abeg
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by shogsman(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2021
It's funny how UK laws are very docile and prison sentences are a joke over there especially for women,you killed 3 people and almost killed 2more and you're sentenced to only 20years in prison,in places like China,Russia you'd be executed with a firing squad

4 Likes

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by ArticleBeast: 10:42am On May 13, 2021
DesignAndBuild:

Who do we report this one to now
He is a mental patient
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by cyprex: 10:42am On May 13, 2021
Mcheeeewww,
Why did I have to waste my data and time opening this trash ���
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:43am On May 13, 2021
Crazy bìtch
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by luminouz(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2021
Razy75g:
I just love how Muslims are being humbled in the middle east by the Jews. Classic
Pathetic.

Y'all are humans and would die same.
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by UltimateSpice: 10:55am On May 13, 2021
The world is a weird place.

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by omoiyalayi(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2021
Haaa

1 Like

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Ogana325: 10:58am On May 13, 2021
Sniperreal:
Hlander 10 for sale. Check my latest post for pic
how much ... You didn't add price
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by letitrainnow(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2021
Dear Hurting Soul, The Only Cure for the Human Condition Is Jesus.

"You cannot save yourself. Your family cannot save you, nor your friends. They will let you down. Remember that the next time you lash out. No one can fix you, and you can’t fix anyone. Only Jesus."
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Raychee(f): 11:02am On May 13, 2021
One of them would turn up dead sooner than later
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Makemoneywithme: 11:20am On May 13, 2021
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Litmus: 11:42am On May 13, 2021

This is the wet, dreamy, unblinking eyes i've noticed that psychopaths posses. Not all murderers and killers are psychopaths, so not all murderers have these eyes. Many internet generation people have this same, wet, unblinking stare, too that I’ve attributed to lack of sleep.

Eh, Yes, I know pictures can’t blink…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI7uosvU8G8

Internet eyes / psycho , dreamy, wet and unblinking stare eyes

Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by babsbolad: 11:49am On May 13, 2021
A criminally - minded people will always be in active mode irrespective of the place they are. They will also act immoral even if they suddenly found themselves in heaven! These people live in a country where things are working favourably for them, yet many of them are relations of Satan! Yes, Satan has really monopolized some people because for a fellow human to derive pleasure(s) from eliminating a fellow human beats my imagination. God will continue to protect us sha
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by sapientia(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2021
Am happy for them
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by pacespot(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2021
She might have her reason for stabbing those men
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Chirowman(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2021
1000 ways to die , this one is suicide mission . The world keeps going backwards in evil , it's no more men and women but woman to woman and it's now seen as normal . Trumpet is wasting time to blow , the Angel in charge should be fast no time.
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by 99thEnemy(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2021
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE grin
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by iammolise(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2021
Blacks you never know what GOD did for you, whites are really urgly up close grin
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by bolayei: 1:28pm On May 13, 2021
I know the serial killer like the back of my hands and she knows me too infact we used to be friends. It was a total shock for all of us in Peterborough when she killed those people and they were people she knew thank God I didn't bump into her that day.
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 13, 2021
pickatyouu:
Hope you won't come crying in the future.
only the living cry cheesy
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by bolayei: 1:34pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
It's funny how UK laws are very docile and prison sentences are a joke over there especially for women,you killed 3 people and almost killed 2more and you're sentenced to only 20years in prison,in places like China,Russia you'd be executed with a firing squad

See it like this, if someone is 18 years and sentenced to 20 years in prison by the time that person comes out the person will want to go back to prison because everywhere will be strange and won't be able to cope.

Leave Nigeria for 20 years by the time you come back you will struggle to adapt so 20 years is a Lifetime mate
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 13, 2021
bolayei:
I know the serial killer like the back of my hands and she knows me too infact we used to be friends. It was a total shock for all of us in Peterborough when she killed those people and they were people she knew thank God I didn't bump into her that day.
so, are you still singu grin
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 13, 2021
dumiel:
Nothing but a psychiatric patient that is extremely violent and needs chaining down and persitent treatment with antipsychotics/anxilolytics. If you give that lady the slightest chance, she will kill over and over again!..
big Big grammar turns me on kiss kiss
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by bolayei: 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
Lollittaa:

so, are you still singu grin
It depends on who is asking lol... Yep still singu o
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 13, 2021
bolayei:

It depends on who is asking lol... Yep still singu o
Lollittaa is asking undecided
Re: England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail by rachytenny2(f): 2:14pm On May 13, 2021
Nice combo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys & Their Girlfriends In Osogbo, Recovers 8 Exotic Cars / How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.