Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better (36999 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Newsmic: 8:21am On May 13, 2021
Olakunle Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better

Actress Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill took to his Instagram handle to reveal that he is living a better life presently, IgbereTV reports.

Churchill who is now married to actress Rosy Meurer stated on his Instastories that everything he has lost has been replaced with something better.

He wrote;

"The best thing about life is that everything I've ever lost has been replaced with something better. I never lack. I just transition"

https://instagram.com/olakunlechurchill?igshid=pbk6e22kb82m

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by donbachi(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2021
Stog insulting my sister...online ikwerre ninjas are coming for u.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by xpressionx(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2021
This guy is very petty.
You cheated on your wife with her best friend,you should hide your face in shame.

I am not a fan of Tonto,never been a fan.
But a man should have honour.
That Churchil of a guy lacks it.
What happens to other women out there?
I guess only her best friend suits him.
This goes to show that Tonto dike maybe right in some allegations against him.

272 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Investtorr: 9:25am On May 13, 2021
This churchill looks like Angry bird

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by EyezofGod120: 10:04am On May 13, 2021
This mumu again

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Nobody: 10:04am On May 13, 2021
Waaw.. sounds good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Guyman02: 10:04am On May 13, 2021
Another paid post on FP, this guy should move forward and stop the desperation to spite his ex whom he lied to about his then ongoing affair with his current wife.
Some of us castigated Tonto when she was crying that her husband was sleeping with his 'manager' which has now been proven that she was right all through and we were wrong.
Tonto is a loud mouth but she is not a liar, it's time to let her be.

Behind this facade of paying blogs to publish and burnish his image there is a little feeling of emptiness that he desperately want to fill with social media appearances and he could also be secretly wishing that Tonto endured his promiscuous lifestyle and stayed.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by AmazingELixir: 10:04am On May 13, 2021
lipsrsealed

Diswan don dey find trouble.....he will not close his mouth and enjoy his new wife jejely.

I hope he can stand Tonto's madness when she starts.. Churchill should allow her to concentrate on her UN ambassadorial role in peace oo.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by BruncleZuma: 10:05am On May 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Imagine how useless one has to be, to be a liar and an accomplished STI/STD distributor.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Seniorwriter(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2021
FUTURE IS FEMALE GENG! Should learn to be humble and respect the Male Gender.

Most ladies are too self conscious and always playing the victim card.

Independence doesn't equate to been unnecessarily proud and saucy!!!

@SeniorWriter

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by loosecanon50(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2021
Oga Churchill, wetin una come want mek we do now eh?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by chot532: 10:05am On May 13, 2021
wonders shall never end..
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by aj1bola: 10:05am On May 13, 2021
y not kuku say Tonto Dikeh that you lost has been replaced with sm1 better

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Lilpen3758: 10:05am On May 13, 2021
Who be this one again? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2021
Hmm Churchill is throwing shades. I think dude needs the ex back so bad but doesn't know the right approach to imploy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Nobody: 10:05am On May 13, 2021
Still in love with Tonto, that why the sudden publicity to get back to her..
Why can't people just enjoy their best moments in life without social media gratification?
I think if it's really that great then enjoy it not announce it after all it will still be just a memory someday..
Changes is the only thing permanent.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by vabok(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2021
Looks like a Gold Digger!

14 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Akada1(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2021
Na wa
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:06am On May 13, 2021
One thing about divorce is that, each partner cannot make a speech or post, the other partner will think it's an indirect speech to him or her. Expect Tonto to respond before tomorrow too.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by CalabarPikin: 10:06am On May 13, 2021
Okay

Hope u do at least 45mins now....we hope to hear from her soon grin

4 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Hanibbal(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2021
Investtorr:
This churchill looks like Angry bird

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmaoooooo
U are very correct

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Twelfthman: 10:06am On May 13, 2021
Likewise
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by iamyemiakins(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2021
Tonto did this guy dirty grin

9 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by CodeTemplar: 10:06am On May 13, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Na message him they send. The ex won frustrate the guy with bad image. The guy use him head grab beta chick, rearrange him life since the ex carry him baby go.

If na weak man him for don de beg de cry, but as a smart guy him remarry , born con still de thank God on top the matter.

The ex for rubbish the guy na God save am and also deprive him from seeing his son.
. . .

2 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by wese90(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2021
Y actress again
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by pyyxxaro: 10:06am On May 13, 2021
Make that Tiwa Savage former husband con learn from this guy

Nor be to de cry upandan like small pikin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Lastmankc(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2021
Ugly guy with wide face

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Ikwerelastborn: 10:07am On May 13, 2021
donbachi:
Stog insulting my sister...online ikwerre ninjas are coming for u.
Yoruba afonja mails always acting like dogs,so unfaithful, was dating Tonto and banging this one .tueh!

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos / Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.