Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Can I Do To Gain Weight? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Gain Weight? (36408 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by VBCampaign: 7:19pm On May 13, 2021
Do nothing.

Thank God for the gift of life.

Many will kill to have your size.

Resist any insecurity. Gain confidence.

Your are well made by God.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by divineuk(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2021
Your pictures please
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Whoknowsme: 7:48pm On May 13, 2021
Phcmayor:
I greet everyone here
I need food that I can eat to gain weight am weighing 40 something at the age of 23.

Please help me I look like 18 years and can't proudly stand with my mates cus of my body size

Which food and drinks can i take

Thanks
Eat pancake, u go swell well well. I weighed 50kg at a time, after eating pancake for a time, I started adding weight. I weigh 68kg now.
Thank me later after eating this
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by iaamxavier(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2021
Babysho:

When I was skinny, I use to work out like crazy but I wasn't seeing results and I'm talking 3-4 years ago. If you saw me then with shirt off, you would think I never lifted anything in my entire life.

Fast forward to a year ago. It was when I started eating everything I mentioned, my body then began taking shape even without workout.

so na food give you broad chest shocked

I thought you ate and then worked out too.
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Rubbiish(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2021
CharisEleos:
Knack Igbo fufu three times a day.
Lol funny guy
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by lebron7(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2021
Phcmayor:
I greet everyone here
I need food that I can eat to gain weight am weighing 40 something at the age of 23.

Please help me I look like 18 years and can't proudly stand with my mates cus of my body size

Thanks
Cyproheptadine
Thank me later wink
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Nicerazor(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2021
Combination of protein and carbs (carbohydrates) foods
Memberclub:
These are proteins my niggaa sad
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Ndipe(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2021
Give it time, as you grow older, you will gain weight, infact, you will be wishing to lose weight.

Phcmayor:
I greet everyone here

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2021
EAT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATES A LOT PORK,TEA AND MILK EVERYDAY
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by lexander(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2021
Phcmayor:
I greet everyone here

Thanks
you body type has advantages you can't begin to fathom when your friend are looking 60 you would still be look 25
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by 001spice: 8:49pm On May 13, 2021
Oga cmtinue eaten wat u ave been eaten. Bt be kind enough to have ur breakfast at the right time dnt skip mornining food.have ur lunch and drink planty of water be sure to always sleep early latest 9pm. Do this for 1 week then come thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2021
Phcmayor:
I greet everyone here

Thanks

Can't remember how many times I was embarrassed with the words "baby" and "baby like" because of my underweight. Exactly same weight as you around the same age! Extra weight just came along the way without eaten anything special or taken drugs. Now, I'm fighting not to be overweight.
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Neymessi: 9:13pm On May 13, 2021
Nicerazor:
are you a male or female?
If you are a male eat beans, carbs, eat eggs, fish, hit the gym and do more of pushing.
Take blood tonic like Apetamin or take cod liver oil.
The Apetamin will make you eat while the Cod liver oil will freshen your skin.
The gym work out will give you good shape.
Thank me later.
pls is it true apetamin has side effects and why is it very expensive compared to other blood tonic?
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Youngokwy(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, those are not good enough.
Be more intentional with your diet if you want to put on weight.
Eating beans like 3times in a week might help you.
Unripe plantains pottage, yam pottage with leafy vegetables, for like 2times in a week will be good for you also.
You can include sweet potatoes or ripe plantains to your beans occasionally to make it more filling and delicious.
Eat more of vegetable soups with your swallow meals.

Include other foods like eggs, chicken/turkey, full cream milk, yogurts...
Thats good

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Neymessi: 9:25pm On May 13, 2021
Babysho:

When I was skinny, I use to work out like crazy but I wasn't seeing results and I'm talking 3-4 years ago. If you saw me then with shirt off, you would think I never lifted anything in my entire life.

Fast forward to a year ago. It was when I started eating everything I mentioned, my body then began taking shape even without workout.
haemoglobin is it syrub or tablet?
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 13, 2021
Dizzytee:

Adding weight sometimes depend on rest of mind, good environment and heredity! If you like eat all the protienious food on Earth if it's not in the blood forget it .

I know, the body type matters a lot (endomorph, ectomorph and mesomorph), but from his post, it appears that he is an ectomorph (slim and tall) but is smallish/leaner than normal.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2021
U need junkie food
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Athemisia: 9:36pm On May 13, 2021
Phcmayor:
I greet everyone here

Thanks

You are not eating enough simple!
Try eating 7 times a day consciously excluding junks. Garri and akamu no follow at all.

Eat when you are not hungry.

Avoid stress.

Eat protein like beans and meat, meat, meat.

Go for quality foods and not quantity.

Drink alot of water and other sweet fluids (energy drinks) to help you hunger for more.

Balance all of the above with exercise (weight lifting and pull ups)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Athemisia: 9:40pm On May 13, 2021
Dizzytee:

Adding weight sometimes depend on rest of mind, good environment and heredity! If you like eat all the protienious food on Earth if it's not in the blood forget it .

Adding weight has nothing to do with being in the body except fat.

It's Ectomorph to add muscle mass and move to endomorph.
E.g Jaden smith

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Dayvidblue: 10:07pm On May 13, 2021
Dizzytee:

It's everywhere! Less than #200
Within a week you will feel the symptoms
You go swell up like fool
This are drugs you come across every time you go to the chemist....
What should I tell the chemist I want to buy?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Dreyton36: 10:17pm On May 13, 2021
Plenty money and rest of mind

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Saintinoo(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, those are not good enough.
Be more intentional with your diet if you want to put on weight.
Eating beans like 3times in a week might help you.
Unripe plantains pottage, yam pottage with leafy vegetables, for like 2times in a week will be good for you also.
You can include sweet potatoes or ripe plantains to your beans occasionally to make it more filling and delicious.
Eat more of vegetable soups with your swallow meals.

Include other foods like eggs, chicken/turkey, full cream milk, yogurts...
And you think dude can afford that? It obvious those are the food his parents can give him.
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Emperor88(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2021
Go to a nearby pharmacy and get drugs for it...that's what 80% of Nigerians do especially females, the food of a thing is a scam...but for your health purpose as long as your not malnourished, it is better to be slim than gaining weight.
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Nicerazor(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2021
I can’t tell but depends on the person’s body.
I know it works pretty well and ladies like it.
Neymessi:
pls is it true apetamin has side effects and why is it very expensive compared to other blood tonic?
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by emmy091(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2021
Do you smoke?? If you do, you be comedian�
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by ordovicianonly(f): 11:32pm On May 13, 2021
OP ,holla me on WhatsApp +2348034527146 for your weight syrup that add extra fats and muscles which will add upto 40kg to your BMI in 3 weeks only . Result guaranteed
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 13, 2021
What kind of an idiot is trying to gain fat ?
Is this a joke ?

Look, if you are trying to gain fat: it is very easy, just eat macdonalds or tacos for every meal, and avoid exercise as much as possible. Also try and eat six times a day, don't forget pizza and soda drinks and ice cream and chocolate, and porc meat...

I guaranty you that in 1 month you would have put on 20 kilogrammes and in 3 months you would have died of heart attack...
Since you have decided to commit suicide by overeating... well I hope you reconsider.

If on the other hand what you want is muscle, then I would advise musculation exercises and protein diet and good sleep.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 13, 2021
You don't need to gain fat ! Fat is a desease ! Try to gain muscle ! try to keep your heart healthy by running at least twice a week.
The only mass you should try to gain is muscle mass and do that by doing musculation. Being fat is an illness !

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 13, 2021
iaamxavier:

Don't believe the guy, he is saying complete rubbish, you need to work out to get muscles, only eating will only make you fat.
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Babysho(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2021
Neymessi:
haemoglobin is it syrub or tablet?
Syrup. De Deons syrup of haemoglobin is good.
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Babysho(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2021
iaamxavier:

grin grin I'm not kidding. When I was skinny and working out, I didn't have any broad chest. Think about it, my laps got thick and I was always skipping leg day.
When I developed ulcer, I was skinny and I couldn't even lift a thing. I was fatigued, still am. All I could do was eat. I might be wrong but I'm of the opinion that eating turkey and eggs actually makes you more muscular.
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by Lostchild(m): 2:59am On May 14, 2021
Phcmayor:
I greet everyone here

Thanks

Having too much money will make you to fatten up big time because your mind is loaded with the fact that you have lot of money.

If you want to gain weight eat lot of rice and rest a lot.

Stay away from Garri because Garri will give you fatigue.I repeat eat eba/garri only once in two days

Garri wil make you skinny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangers Of Taking Codine Cough Syrup By Mi Abaga / 35-Year-Old Man Electrocuted By Christmas Light Decorations In Delta (Photo) / She Throws Up After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.