Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Will Defend My Players From Everybody For The Rest Of The Time Im Here -arteta - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Defend My Players From Everybody For The Rest Of The Time Im Here -arteta (153 Views)

5 Times PL Clubs Regretted Breaking The Bank To Sign Players From Real Madrid / I’m Proud Of My Players — Gernot Rohr / Rohr Bans Players From Eating Goat Meat & Pepper Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Defend My Players From Everybody For The Rest Of The Time Im Here -arteta by OfficialDlh(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2021
Mikel Arteta is furious with the press and has accused them of trying to break the bond between him and his players.

Speaking after the game against Chelsea, the Arsenal manager recalled his press conference and insisted his players are giving him 100% and won't allow anyone to break the spirit in the team.

‘Nothing is broken inside,’ Arteta told Sky Sports after the Chelsea game.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/05/i-will-defend-my-players-from-everybody.html

(1) (Reply)

The Champions League Final Has Been Moved From Istanbul To Porto / Latest Sports News For Tuesday May 18, 2021 / Atalanta Vs Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.