Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls (1051 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by shamsin6300(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2021
STOP DATING MENTALLY BROKE GIRLS
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn from it.

Men!!!!!!!!
Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?I know some still don't understand what I mean by Broke Girls.
I mean:

1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.

2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.

3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.

4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?

4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?

4c. Or is she a ghost worker?

( NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men )
How do some guys manage to date such ladies?

Am not saying this because am working but it's what I see in most ladies.

5. No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.

6. See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.

7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
intelligence and other intelligence.

8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
adds stress to your life.

9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
because of her physical beauty.

10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.

11. So don't ever think of settling for less brother.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...

12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're...
So greedy and for that, they are broke and hungry......they kept on searching....
Even , (some) of them are victims to this very article.

Guys be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Cutehector(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2021
Well scripted.
Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by yanabasee1(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2021
A typical Nigerian girl is always broke...
Wants everything free before they'll feel loved.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 11:02am On May 13, 2021
Hahahaha.....!
The picture dey make me laugh

Hungry girls everywhere
Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Sammy07: 11:03am On May 13, 2021
See grin

She self laugh.
This was 2days ago.
As fergie001 would say, I've also left the WhatsApp group grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by mrgbenga1: 11:24am On May 13, 2021
Naija girl and money are like 5&6.
Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Pierocash(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2021
I just broke off from 4yrs relationship earlier this month.

This girl is everything the post painted aside the fact that she calls and pay transport when coming even though I pay her when going.

But the other points in that post is exactly who she is.

She adds no value, have this entitlement mentality,always asking for money and claiming broke. But she will spend 20k to buy new clothes for a friend's wedding, she will splash 50k plus to get a new phone, etc. But yet will never buy me any gift to appreciate my love for her while claiming she is broke ,she can't do anything for me but always collecting from me.

I reminisced the whole thing and told her I am no longer interested.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Kriss216: 11:33am On May 13, 2021
Una still dey date Nigerian girls

I thought we agreed to drop that shi last year undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by fergie001: 11:34am On May 13, 2021
Sammy07:
See grin

She self laugh.
This was 2days ago.
As fergi.e001 would say, I've also left the WhatsApp group grin

Can I get 2k from you - 6:04am

Good Evening - 8:14pm

omo gbon grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Draslo(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2021
fergie001:

Girl: Can I get 2k from you - 6:04am

Sammy07: Good Evening - 8:14pm
Imagine the audacity. 6 in the morning bro.

We all have them in our dms. Imagine this one, four minutes into the first day of the month.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by fergie001: 12:12pm On May 13, 2021
Draslo:

Imagine the audacity. 6 in the morning bro.

We all have them in our dms. Imagine this one, four minutes into the first day of the month.
I am just laughing because I learnt the hard way years ago....

My bro, leave these people and......FOCUS!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by paulolee(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2021
well detailed...would just copy n upload it on my watsap status because am seeing so many simps online this days.
dating a bea isnt a poverty eradication scheme n naija girls should stop being entitled in relationships bcoz dating is a give n take vebture not jus take, take, take n keep taking all in d name of he's enjoying my sweet nunu asif na gold..

1 Like

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by meobizy(f): 12:23pm On May 13, 2021
Lol. Which Nairalanders are those pictured?

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by paulolee(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Una still dey date Nigerian girls

I thought we agreed to drop that shi last year undecided
I swear them sabi frustrate eeh...me m not dating any but na d female friends on my list dey funny me
one asked for 10k from me to use do bday Photoshoot n I told her bluntly dt I dnt av, she didn't believe n said m being stingy asif she work moni put for my aza..
she vex block n delete me n I didnt even feel it bcoz she was dt boring kinda banny, just last week I met her at a charging spot n she started acting all friendly only to ask me to borrow her my USB cord dt her own got stolen, I jua ignored her asif I didnt hear, she get luck say I no use d cord flog her neck..

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by legallyminded: 12:35pm On May 13, 2021
paulolee:

I swear them sabi frustrate eeh...me m not dating any but na d female friends on my list dey funny me
one asked for 10k from me to use do bday Photoshoot n I told her bluntly dt I dnt av, she didn't believe n said m being stingy asif she work moni put for my aza..
she vex block n delete me n I didnt even feel it bcoz she was dt boring kinda banny, just last week I met her at a charging spot n she started acting all friendly only to ask me to borrow her my USB cord dt her own got stolen, I jua ignored her asif I didnt hear, she get luck say I no use d cord flog her neck..
grin
paulolee:

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Sammy07: 12:37pm On May 13, 2021
fergie001:

Can I get 2k from you - 6:04am

Good Evening - 8:14pm

omo gbon grin

No time. grin
I don follow you left the group

1 Like

Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Jeremani: 12:58pm On May 13, 2021
paulolee:

Lol
Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by shamsin6300(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2021
meobizy:
Lol. Which Nairalanders are those pictured?

Yours of course
Re: Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Angrygoat: 5:13pm On May 13, 2021
Even myself I don date like 3 broke girls and 1 average. In the end I no want again abeg. To hell with your pussy. Rain wan spoil Muslims enjoyment today. Aoow. See heavy rain

(1) (Reply)

Instant Sugar Mummy Hook Up / Girl Friends Needed / Bbmzansi Nale Goes Unclad At Saturday Night Party With Tamara, Terry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.