Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Virgil Van Dijk Rules Himself Out Of Netherlands Euro 2020 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Virgil Van Dijk Rules Himself Out Of Netherlands Euro 2020 (189 Views)

“In England We Believe The Schedules Are Too Busy.”- Van Dijk / Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year / Conte Rules Himself Out Of Real Madrid Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virgil Van Dijk Rules Himself Out Of Netherlands Euro 2020 by WinningGoals10: 10:49am On May 13, 2021
Liverpool centre-back Virgil van Dijk has ruled himself out of playing for the Netherlands at this summer's European Championship.

The 29-year-old is recovering from surgery after suffering knee ligament damage in October.

"I feel physically it is the right decision that I've decided not to go to the Euros and to go into my last phase of rehab in the off-season," said Netherlands captain Van Dijk.

"It's tough, but I'm at peace with it."

The Euros are taking place between 11 June and 11 July, having been delayed by a year because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/virgil-van-dijk-rules-himself-out-of-netherlands-euro-2020/

(1) (Reply)

Today's FREE Game, Check Them Out / Pros 5.1 Public Offer Of 13+ Betking Odds / Soibi Prediction Rich Stake May 20-24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.