Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) (43193 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / Doctors Remove Knife, 8 Spoons, Screwdrivers, Toothbrushes From Man's Stomach / Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by rocknation62(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2021
But the full watermelon take it home & cut it yourself
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Emmerlee(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2021
oh sh*t cry

Anyhow country sad

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by eedimo(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2021
Sad
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Dbarrzx: 2:14pm On May 13, 2021
We no no where the sickness dey come sef...Doctor go say eat fruit, na the fruit even bad pass. God help we ur children.

4 Likes

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 2:14pm On May 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Wash very well before you cut and eat.
What of the ones they inject with God knows what

3 Likes

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2021
aboki way
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by vioment: 2:15pm On May 13, 2021
Hmm.

Nafdac or whoever is responsible for food consumption is not working.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 13, 2021
IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA WHERE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE MAXIMUM MENTAL ABILITIES TO MANAGE THEIR CURRENCY AND THEIR DRAINAGE PLS WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ______MORE TO COME IF NIGERIANS REFUSED TO BORROW SENSE FROM THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A BETTER NATION
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Cutehector(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2021
We eat typhoid everyday in the north. I caught one woman using her wrapper to clean bread that she sells.

4 Likes

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Timagex(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2021
emorse:

Even then, there is no guarantee that it has not been washed with water from an unhealthy source.

Do you know that they inject watermelons and carrots with some substances? angry

6 Likes

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by zolajpower: 2:17pm On May 13, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1389881/young-man-scratches-dirty-foot-knife-apparently-used-selling-watermelon-photo-video/
Reason why I don't allow them cut oranges into two half for me , I rather bite the top with my teeth or I don't buy

3 Likes

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by McGg: 2:17pm On May 13, 2021
Aboki must represent

2 Likes

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Kohne: 2:17pm On May 13, 2021
That must be one dirty smelling aboki.
Very dirty set of illiterates

3 Likes

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by henryadex(m): 2:18pm On May 13, 2021
God have mercy on we southerners

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by MrCuteking(m): 2:19pm On May 13, 2021
okay true.

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Tizu(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2021
Besides, the water melon may have been washed with gutter water as usual.
Dirty terrorists from restless north.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by itubaba001: 2:22pm On May 13, 2021
When they say cover what ever u eat with the blood of Jesus . He get why .

2 Likes

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by NewDawn2O21: 2:22pm On May 13, 2021
mariahAngel:
Buy your fruits whole people!
emorse:

Even then, there is no guarantee that it has not been washed with water from an unhealthy source.
one was caught in my area washing the whole water melon with gutter water
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2021
WTF! angry
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 13, 2021
They know their biggest customers are southerners, I feel all this careless handling of their food is deliberate. undecided

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by optimistD(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2021
Aboki
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Chimeluv(f): 2:24pm On May 13, 2021
Disgusting angry
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by wizod(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2021
I am having one tribe in my mind!
Like if u know the tribe.
Share if you don't know the tribe

1 Like

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by angelfallz(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
Not just fruits. Even outside eating. i rarely eat out.

mariahAngel:
Buy your fruits whole people!
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
Me i don't even patronise them again, they're fvcking dirty.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
Black people with black mentality... MPE
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by TreasureJunky: 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
Simply say aboki, not trader
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by heartbraker(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2021
urchcoded:
Not to sound tribalistic or anything of such but since I come this lagos, the level of dirtiness amongst yoruba local food vendors and local restaurant owners is unprecedented. They give zero fvck about hygiene
Village boy go back to Ur red mud region naa or dem force u come lagos? Stupiid Ingrate!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by MrJames007: 2:32pm On May 13, 2021
Reason I hardly buy suya.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by ibechris(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2021
Aboki na aboki...to them this isn't a problem.

Couple with the fact that they hardly take their bathe...sorry for buyers.
Re: Trader Scratches His Dirty Foot With Knife Used In Cutting Watermelon (Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 13, 2021
Who

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) / Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.