Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line (31306 Views)

27 Protesters Arrested In Ogun For Vandalizing Two Banks / Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested / PMB The Finisher. Warri/itakpe Rail Service Is Ready. Links 3 States. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by LoudLord(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2021
My own be say shey this UNKNOWN GUNMEN no fit attack ASO ROCk?

angry angry
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Primusinterpares(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2021
War is coming... GOT 9ja
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by socialmediaman: 1:39pm On May 13, 2021
I wrote an article yesterday. People still do not realize the trouble we're in as a country

Here's the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/6550634/why-should-worried-nigeria-make
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by seunmsg(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
Why are we like this? If there is a train derailment now, the same people will start shouting Buhari up and down. We are our own enemies.

6 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by billyG(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2021
Building a tall fence when people around are starving will not last.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by victme1(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2021
They should be gunned down on sight

2 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2021
If government is willing to pay me, I can show them one of d buyers of this rail tracks.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 13, 2021
Aluminium boys done reach there grin grin grin
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by alizma: 1:44pm On May 13, 2021
That is capital offense and I hope the government will enforce that on anyone caught vandalising the rail line. You can't put hundreds of lives at risk for your selfish reason and go home to sleep like all is well.

3 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by sylve11: 1:45pm On May 13, 2021
Man wickedness to man. cool
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Trutherme: 1:45pm On May 13, 2021
Failed Country
Failed Nigerian President
Failed Nigerian Vice President
Failed Nigerian Army
Failed Nigerian Police
Failed Nigerian Air Force
Failed Nigerian Navy
Failed Nigerian Immigration
Failed Nigerian Politicians
Failed Nigerian Prison Officials
Failed System.
Failed Everything

Failed demented old clown and his delusional marabouts and cabals.

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by wink2015(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2021
I DO NOT SUPPORT THE VANDALIZATION OF THE RAIL LINES.

The federal government should employ RAIL SECURITY GUARD and also place security camera at the various rail lines.

They can also go further by flying drones to take pictures of the rail line during night hour.

If the south destroy the rail line it will create more problems as the food that is consume down south can be conveyed to the south from the north using the rail line.

Any person caught vandalising public properties be it federal, state or local government should be prosecuted.

At the same time I am calling on the federal government to restructure Nigeria to reduce the social tension in the country.

I would also like to commend governors from the southern part of Nigeria for agreeing to ban open grazing in their regions.

2 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by kuuljay(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2021
Trutherme:
Failed Country
Failed Nigerian President
Failed Nigerian Vice President
Failed Nigerian Army
Failed Nigerian Police
Failed Nigerian Air Force
Failed Nigerian Navy
Failed Nigerian Immigration
Failed Nigerian Politicians
Failed Nigerian Prison Officials
Failed System.
Failed Everything

Lastly, Failed demented old man and his delusional marabouts aka Cabal. Nigerians don buy market be that.

Like if you agree.
Share if you disagree
you forgot to add your papa on the list,don't tell me he is a success

5 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by kamalbob(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2021
emorse:
Buhari sef!

Vandalize it very well. Shebi it's that useless Buhari that will benefit from it.

Senseless people.

Low intelligence quotient spook, you are so obsessed with buhari indeed. Poorly trained idiot, I pity your parent sha

2 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Kuginzi: 1:52pm On May 13, 2021
Pls we need more of that. After vandalizing your rail lines, pls proceed to your electricity lines/transformers, then destroy your schools and hospitals, including your bridges. By then the government will take you serious.

3 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Laka2bor(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2021
I don't believe it....that's how track is always layed before using crane to lay the rail and weld it to join the line and tamp it with tamping machine...I'm talking from experience... No one can cut such quantity of rail and carry it without heavy crane.it's not a childish play..this have to be properly investigate from my own opinion, though in Nigeria everything is possible but I doubt this one.is the project completed if no you should no
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Trutherme: 1:52pm On May 13, 2021
kuuljay:

My papa may not be a success but you are the son of a thousand fathers and all of them are almajiris.

how about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by ariesbull: 1:52pm On May 13, 2021
Something is wrong with these Niger Delta folks and their thinking
.....they have this vandalism mentality

2 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by nedekid: 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
It reminds me of way back when Tinubu became governor of Lagos state. One of the first things he did was to renovate Tinubu square. The water fountains were reactivated with the water pond. Very beautiful. But in an area with poverty, scarcity of water, people started taking buckets to fetch water for household use, folks were washing cloths and bathing in the fountain! It turned to swimming pool. Some will deficate and wash their ass in the fountain pool.
This is the case with the railway. It is passing an area with so much poverty and of no use to them. Meanwhile the iron is worth millions, your guess is as good as mine what they will do with it.
Shows the unfortunate state of poverty in the land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Trutherme: 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
kuuljay:

May your soul rest in pieces, olodo!

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by RMoneyInTheBank: 1:55pm On May 13, 2021
Vandals did not vandalised that of kaduna to Abuja... But the southern people have started vandalising their own... Tomorrow they will say is because they are 5% forgetting that they are the cause of their own problems. In as much as I am not a fan of buhari, some people will blame him for this.. Hahahaha

An average Niger delta youth does not know the full meaning of NDDC... Because if only they know and also know the money bin pumped into NDDC, they will attack their politicians and not security personnel

3 Likes

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by legba1(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2021
To everyone hailing the vandals, I hope u won't come hear to lament later... The said vandals are human and not spirit and the folks in the neighborhood know them well...
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Aurelius1(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2021
The questions we should ask ourselves are,

1. Is the rail line being used?

2. How long will it take the government to complete and put the line to use?

3. Have you guys heard of vandals vandalizing rail lines that are in use?
That line has been in the works for the past 15 years. If the government is serious let them complete it and put it to use and the vandaliasm will stop.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Surestory3: 2:00pm On May 13, 2021
This is bad.
Na still owner go suffer am.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Kingray10: 2:02pm On May 13, 2021
This is broaddaylight wickedness.
Funny enough I am not sure this is done by a Southerner.
Those aboki and their 2legged truck can do anything....
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by henryadex(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2021
Na who go suffer the effect bad blood kind of never do good sets of perona non grata people
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Kingray10: 2:05pm On May 13, 2021
Aurelius1:
The questions we should ask ourselves are,

1. Is the rail line being used?

2. How long will it take the government to complete and put the line to use?

3. Have you guys heard of vandals vandalizing rail lines that are in use?
That line has been in the works for the past 15 years. If the government is serious let them complete it and put it to use and the vandaliasm will stop.

SHUT UP UR MOUTH IF YOU DON'T KNOW A THING....

that rail line is the quickest way to arrive Abuja
from Warri and Ughelli currently....
Besides it's currently in use....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 13, 2021
Lagosfinder:
This wickedness.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwY_Y63asqI
It happens everywhere. When there's no job, no food, hunger everywhere, govt is not helping out, the resources in the country is not getting to the last consumers and everyday you keeping hearing millions, billions and trillions and still nothing to show up. At the end, an abandoned rail project go suffer'am for the hand of Hausa Fulanis TERROIST scavengers. At the end, we go still blame the chief terrorist at the who heads the affairs of the nation. When the head is contaminated, the whole body will start to decay.
Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Elliotwaveforec: 2:08pm On May 13, 2021
Na wa o, these people no like better thing.

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by Trutherme: 2:08pm On May 13, 2021
kuuljay:
I forgot who is my papa. My DNA is messed Up lipsrsealed

Go and jump in the lake for all I care. You are not even a Nigerian. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by somehow: 2:09pm On May 13, 2021
owobokiri:

Who are you to "give them little"? Some sort of village god?
Criminals are on the loose and you are here talking like a drunkard..

Think sir
Do you know how many souls that may likely die from this act?

Just one derailed train, you will have tens of dead bodies!

1 Like

Re: Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line by somehow: 2:10pm On May 13, 2021
Penguin2:
I don’t like Buhari but vandalizing his projects is simply stupid.

But it calls to question the quality of project that was done their. If it was strong enough, it wouldn’t have easily been removed like that.

I condemn it regardless

Easily removed? Were you there when they were removing it to know how long it took them to do it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC / Democracy Or Which System Of Government Is Practice In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.