Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 (34016 Views)

Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Death Toll In German Floods Rises To 81 (Video) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
Nairaland is home to the most stupid set of people in this country,you stupid nonentity that keep cheering for Israel,this is what they have done in the last 4 days ,dozens of children murdered for nothing.
If you are okay with this may your wards end up just like this children very soon, I'm Christian by the way
Using women and children as a shield is the most coward and wicked act a parent could ever do to his children.

Everything is fair in love and war. Hamas fired missiles ,Israel defended themselves. End of story.

The blood of these children are on their parents who threw the first punch without taking the safety of their children into consideration.what kind of a father does that? undecided.

These pictures could have been Israelis if Israel didn't defend themselves.

Once again remember this :

All is fair in love and war.

Stop trying to whip up emotions.

7 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by dederocs(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

It's a fact the overwhelming majority of Palestinians are natives of the land they are living on now. It's a fact that the majority of Israelis are European Jewish migrants who fled European persecution (the so-called "free world" according to your brainwashed foolishness) to Israel/Palestine. Palestinian territories are actually one of the most secular in the Middle East and there is a large minority population of Palestinian Christians. Their conflict with Israel is a conflict over sovereignty and land-theft and not "jihad". Your "problem with Islam" is irrelevant to the the conflict of Israel an Palestinians. Your ignorant stewpidity and brainwashing is the reason you think everything is about Christian vs Muslim.
Am not religious, but I have noticed with anger that Islamists are the number1 terrorists everywhere, Nigeria is spending billions of dollars fighting Islamic terrorists, it is a religious war, cos Iran and other Islamic terrorists are backing Hamas terrorist group. You should be ashamed to associate with such barbarity. Like I said, this will not continue for long...

6 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by compton11(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2021
gozie112:
Kill em all
including the Christians among them
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by legba1(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
Nairaland is home to the most stupid set of people in this country,you stupid nonentity that keep cheering for Israel,this is what they have done in the last 4 days ,dozens of children murdered for nothing.
If you are okay with this may your wards end up just like this children very soon, I'm Christian by the way

Broda Christian, I will respond to you same way the opposition leader in Isreal responded to the aljazera interviewer yesterday....
He said and I quote... "an organization that knows how to foment trouble should expect what comes its way, a people who allow a terror organization use them as human shield should expect consequences... Do you know that Hamas use a children hospital as it's operational base from where they fire artillery into Jerusalem. Also he asked if the reporter was aware that the human shield were warn thrice, to leave before it gets messy, first was 48hrs,2nd was 24hrs and third was 30min.
Hamas know how to hoodwinked the gullible international community with false cry whereas it started the agreesion first.. Pls don't blame Isreal as the government have to defend and protects its people... A group that fired close to 1000 rockets into your neighborhood isn't joking with you.

10 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by OneKinGuy(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

Don't ever quote me again, you're are not fit to be called a man and I'm sorry for you.one day you will experience the pain of loosing a child and you'll reflect back to today and weep for yourself
Nice arguing with you. I just hoped you spoke out of knowledge instead of emotions. Anyway you can also reflect on this too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXy4NXbuE-k

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Olameen1713: 1:48pm On May 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:

I'm a Muslim but u lack sense. Hamas started a fight and sent rockets to civilian settlements in Israel and killed some people. You expect Israel not to defend themselves. Definitely they will be collateral damages just as u posted which they Palestinians use to get sympathy. We know better now and won't subscribe to this blackmail.

Please bring your source that says Hamas started the fight. Please bring it.

You are a Muslim indeed.
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by compton11(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2021
alsudan:
This religion of moon and piss people self. Bring them into your home and they turn you to a tenant.

arindin actually those Palestine accepted them when Hitler was roasting them
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Joromi1: 1:49pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

I put it to you again may your children end up exactly like this innocent kids in gaza
One problem with you headslammers is that you like to turn a blind eye when your terrorist brothers are destroying the lives and properties of supposed 'infidels' but you cry wolf when the same gesture is returned to you.
You keep uploading pictures of dead Arab kids, forgetting there are equally Israeli kids in their shoes. Hypocrisy of the highest level.

9 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by dederocs(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2021
legba1:

Broda Christian, I will respond to you same way the opposition leader in Isreal responded to the aljazera interviewer yesterday....
He said and I quote... "an organization that knows how to foment trouble should expect what comes its way, a people who allow a terror organization use them as human shield should expect consequences... Do you know that Hamas use a children hospital as it's operational base from where they fire artillery into Jerusalem. Also he asked if the reporter was aware that the human shield were warn thrice, to leave before it gets messy, first was 48hrs,2nd was 24hrs and third was 30min.
Hamas know how to hoodwinked the gullible international community with false cry whereas it started the agreesion first.. Pls don't blame Isreal as the government have to defend and protects its people... A group that fired close to 1000 rockets into your neighborhood isn't joking with you.
No mind the bloody cuning hypocrites, they use tricks to take over lands and territories. Why look for trouble when you can't stand the heat. Kill em all.

6 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Kebbiprince: 1:50pm On May 13, 2021
Olameen1713:

Please bring your source that says Hamas started the fight. Please bring it.

You are a Muslim indeed.
I saw when it started. I watched it life. Hamas fired several rockets to civilian areas and u know this. That I'm a Muslim doesn't mean I won't be fair to analyse. I'm a Nigerian and not a middle east somebody

7 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Ewedegubbler: 1:50pm On May 13, 2021
tolexy007:

Hammas dont have Air defense system but they can fire more than 1000 rockets and missiles in a day. then who b Mumu? you or Hammas

Lol. You islmabads don’t seem to know anything about the history of the Middle East. How many times have all the Middle Eastern armies ganged up against islrael and got defeated hands down?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Theboss100(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2021
womenareapes2:
Shut up you are not a Christian!

When Palestine was throwing over 150 rocket to Israel, did you open your mouth and said anything? undecided

If not for the Israelic iron Dome defence system, were did you think the 150 rocket would have hit, undecided

On the ocean right?

Please use the brain God gave you!
Unfortunately the zombies ate his brain. He has none right now

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Grandmeister(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

You're a pathetic fool, Gaza never fired any rockets on Israel,they defended themselves and did not target kids and women .and you bastards should listen attentively cos those Gaza children where killed in their houses which Israel blew up with a banned phosphorus rocket.
All I have to say is that may your children end up exactly like this dozens of innocent children in gaza
Your infantile upside down logic and baseless vituperations are like water poured upon a rock. Utterly useless! So the way to defend yourself against a police raid which didn’t kill anybody was to start launching rockets? Na Israel fit una! An eye for an eye. They table you guys fvck in brutal decisiveness.

9 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Kebbiprince: 1:50pm On May 13, 2021
tempex88:
It's difficult to understand how some people are happy with withe the bombings and killings. Forget religion, we are taking about human beings here o...flesh and blood
Hamas started it first by firing at civilian populations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by techtechh: 1:51pm On May 13, 2021
compton11:
including the Christians among them
What about the Christians killed everyday in Nigeria by Muslims

Why haven’t use to voice to cry o their behalf

Hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by UDUJ(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2021
Masterito:
Who are you really educating? I will advise you go beyond the 50s to understand the conflict more.

Bro I always try to avoid any discussion regarding the Isreal and Palestinian conflict as it always tends to be a futile affair.

If one side points to rockets and suicide bombers, the other points to tanks, soldiers and airstrikes, and everyone has a point. Whichever way you look at it, the side you pick tends to depend on the propaganda you believe.

The matter tire me bros cheesy
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Blackdisciple(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2021
Hamaz started the fight since last month or so.
They have been firing hundreds of missiles to lsrael and no one was talking or caution hamaz .

Israel is retaliating with airstrikes targeting Al Qassem militias and so on. Now Gaza is playing the victims card like the way Nigerian girls do after looking for trouble and it back fires on them, playing victims game.

Just imagine lsrael wasn't having iron Dome system, na sorry for be the matter since last month .

Moral lesson :
No one has the monopoly to kill .
Israel is not Nigeria were foreigners will come and kill her citizens while the government keep on having security upon security meetings while people are dying under their nose.

5 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:

I'm a Muslim but u lack sense. Hamas started a fight and sent rockets to civilian settlements in Israel and killed some people. You expect Israel not to defend themselves. Definitely they will be collateral damages just as u posted which they Palestinians use to get sympathy. We know better now and won't subscribe to this blackmail.
Guy, I feel like giving this 1000000 likes

People are just too sentimental, this is survival, Hamas uses an approach it backfired you start crying

Where they not aware Israel has iron dome and they would retaliate

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by alfarouq(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2021
I have learn not to waste my time with some Nigerian Christians on such issue because once Israel is involved, the brain and the conscience fail them.

The irony of it is that if you substitute Israel and Palestine with two other countries, the brain receptors start working well again.

In my discussion with one of them, after going back and forth, his final statement was " I will bless him who has blessed thee, and I will curse him who has cursed thee".

Then one begin to wonder that is it the same jews that have and will always denounce Jesus A.S thst the bible was refering to.
If they actually take their time to read and understand the Bible critically and not just what some so called Men of God tell them, they should understand that the above verse was actually talking about Jesus A. S, (A messenger of Allah) and those who believed in the true message he brought with him and not a jew who not only rejects his message and messengership but also believes he is a bastard because Allah chose to create him without a male intervention.

If they truly understand who God is, they should know that He is just and will never bless an oppressor or evil person simply because he is from a particular tribe nor will he bless those who support him in his evil, on the contrary, they will earn his wrath for blindly supporting evil. Nor will God relegate or reduce anyone's status because he was born a non-Jew.

Why will God bless anyone simply for being born a Jew, an Arab, a Fulani, a Yoruba or an Igbo when no one paid a penny nor had a say in what his lineage will be.

Does that mean that irrespective of whatever a jew does, a christian must support him to be able to receive blessings and escape curse.?

People that I know to always do there best to stand for the truth and justice are also guilty of this
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Oricha62(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2021
tito44:
Israel is killing them terrorists
This is the best news so far

There is no normal humans that considered deaths of others as best news, even if it is your enemy.
HOPE YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE THIS KIND OF NEWS AS BEST
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by saraki2019(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2021
zimmaking:
This is what I'm saying,you are a typical Muslim terrorist.So you want Isreal annihilation?It can never happen.Do you know Albert Einstein the Father of nuclear physics was an isreali? In other words, Albert Einstein discovered Nuclear weapons and Nuclear reactors.Automatically Isreal is still stockpiling Nuclear weapons for the Dooms day when the Arabs go wan mad patapata.Do you know an Hydrogen nuclear weapon can destroy 100x Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Isrealis are the only country in middle East with such weapon which is far powerful than Atomic bomb used in 2nd World war against Hiroshima and Nagasaki.Very soon they will take over the mosque in Jerusalem and it will be all out war.You people want Iran to get nuclear,they are still developing Atomic bomb which can never measure up to the Hydrogen Nuclear Weapon in Isreal arsenal.So stop receiving yourself.
isreals are jewish and you can be born a jew , you cannot convert, so what are you, they are neither muslims or christains, they do not intermarry, allowing to be very powerfulis a threat to world peace, they can wake up one day and decide no other race deserve to live, hitler saw this and acted before
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Kebbiprince: 1:53pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

your children will end up exactly the same as the dozens of children killed by Israel in gaza
Your own children will be killed like the one Hamas killed in Israel with rocket. Stupid boy taking sides for what doesn't concern him

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by jude79(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Jeromejnr post=101649519].[/quote
Us gave some people money to improve the welfare of their people , but trust caliphateans, they went for weapon, now see the result.
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by hashtagged(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2021
saraki2019:
the world need a messiah , a powerful country like russia to take out the evil isreal from the middle east so that this human right abuses and terrorism will stop.
isreal is a smart bully, they codedly frustrate the lives out of the palestinians and when the hamas responds in angusih by firing rockets they come in full force to retaliat and kill dozes, this is smart bullying.
they restrict almost everything for the paltstinians and gaza town.
they are illegal intruder, they ceive other people land by claiming it was promised to their great grand parent about 4000yersa ago.
this is what their grand parent couldnt get but now they forcefully ceize it.
this is just an illegal invasion and terorism and must not tolerated at all.
isreals are evils, theyterrorist and illegal intruders and supporting them is an act of aiding and abeiting terrorism.
since the weak and coward usa cannot do i believe russia, chinses or india can do that.
we need another HITLER, THESE JEWS see muslim as terrorists and christains as followers of fake messiah, they know christain murdered them more than anyone else in ww1 and 2 and will do whatever if given the opportunity to
#kickoutisrealnow

keep on crying IPOB is coming to murder your kids

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by TrueNigerian300: 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
Mikecold:
what is in Israel that you Muslims want to die for

If they deport you, you go home simple

What has black man got to do with this

Turkey your Islamic state has killed and still performing genocide on armenias but it doesn't concern you because they are Christian's

Syria is bombarding civilians homes it doesn't concern you

You mean people want to die for something for wanting to live in their own ancestral land? Is your brain paining you or what?
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by shogsman(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
legba1:

May your children and their children end up exactly like this innocent Gaza children.since you have seen nothing wrong with firing a banned missile into residential houses,schools ,UN displacement camp killing scores of innocent children and women,just for defending yourself from an agressor,may you also know the pain of losing a child

1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by DonCortino: 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Quote anywhere that I have supported Hamas. Quote one place. Systemic injustice leads to extremism and violence and that is one of the reasons Hamas exists. Palestinians have done everything possible to advance their cause in the international community. Majority of UN resolutions favor Palestinians. But they can get no justice from Israelis who are determined to annex Palestinian land. Again, what else do you want them to do?

its either you are for or against! with your comments you are against Israel meaning you are pitching tent with the Hamas. Nuff said.

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by colossus91(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

Uncle they should dialogue too mind you Palestine have shot more rockets than Israel has,but really both sides are at fault,pass your message without foul words that makes you a true christian!

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by tnerro1(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2021
adedehinbo:
hamas who don't have airforce or military is the one israel is claiming victory over,I wonder if these country have access to military hardware like israel,I doubt if israel would still be existing

Go and study the six day war, knowledge is power bro.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2021
dederocs:

Am not religious, but I have noticed with anger that Islamists are the number1 terrorists everywhere, Nigeria is spending billions of dollars fighting Islamic terrorists, it is a religious war, cos Iran and other Islamic terrorists are backing Hamas terrorist group. You should be ashamed to associate with such barbarity. Like I said, this will not continue for long...

That Islamic terrorists cause trouble in many places doesn't mean that they are always the wrong party. America invaded Iraq over a debunked lie about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction, leading to millions of Iraqi deaths, the destruction of Iraq and instability in the region that persists till today. Was it Iraqi terrorists that were looking for trouble. Research America's history of enmity with Iran that led to the Islamic revolution, or America's sponsoring Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war. Was it Iranians looking for trouble? I hate Islamism, but I hate Israeli apartheid just as much. And anyone who cannot sympathize with long-time Palestinian suffering is likely a religious extremist. Majority of wars fought in human history have been fought for less reason than what Palestinians have to endure from Israeli occupation. And anytime they react, they are accused of being terrorists. Why not ask what is causing Palestinian unrest?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by egunna(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2021
alsudan:
This religion of moon and piss people self. Bring them into your home and they turn you to a tenant.

who turned who to a tenant?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount / "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.