Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) (52818 Views)

President Buhari Receives Salah Homage In Celebration Of Eid El Filtri In State / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Newsmic: 12:30pm On May 13, 2021
President Buhari together with his wife, Aisha, children, and others celebrates 2021 Eid El Filtri, at the statehouse Abuja, IgbereTV reports.

Eid El Filtri is celebrated to mark the end of the Ramadan fast.

President Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad shared photos on Twitter with the caption;

"President
@MBuhari
observed this year’s #EidAlFitr at the State House, Abuja, attended by Senate President,
@DrAhmadLawan
and Speaker
@FemiGbaja
’biamila, Chief of Staff, his family and few aides."
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1392797329401556993?s=20

See photos below.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Newsmic: 12:30pm On May 13, 2021
More

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by classicben3: 12:34pm On May 13, 2021
Robot no gree sit for ground grin cheesy

238 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2021
Everyone in that picture is very useless to the current situation in this useless country..

279 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Simplyleo: 12:36pm On May 13, 2021
Lmao.

So all these killings and burnings by ESN, UGM and ipob pigs so that Buhari and his family should collapse is actually not getting anywhere close to Abuja? 

I was expecting to see a shattered, disgruntled and pathetic family of the president due to these self inflicted destruction.

Anyway, since the brain of ipob pigs are lodged with lamidi cownu, let's wait for cownu's comment on the picture. But for now, our fingers crossed. 

Meanwhile, happy Sallah to the president and family.

35 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2021
Nigeria's problem in one picture

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Fasindo: 12:39pm On May 13, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by classicben3: 12:41pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

So all these killings and burnings by ESN, UGM and ipob pigs so that Buhari and his family should collapse is actually not getting anywhere close to Abuja? 

I was expecting to see a shattered, disgruntled and pathetic family of the president due to these bombings. 

Anyway, since the brain of ipob pigs are lodged with lamidi cownu, let's wait for cownu's comment on the picture. But for now, our fingers crossed. 

I have been hearing about your stupidity it's now I see it as a clear evidence I blame ya dad for buying a phone for you jobless thing must you comment your stupidity on any thread must you dehm who do you this kind thing reply me make thunder visit you

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:42pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

I was expecting to see a shattered, disgruntled and pathetic family of the president due to these self inflicted destruction.

Guy, borrow sense small na

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Simplyleo: 12:44pm On May 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy, borrow sense small na
I assume your meaning of borrowing sense is that I should join ipob in insulting Buhari and Tinubu.

Well, I won't, I leave that for you and your ilk.

Bye.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 13, 2021
Aisha is one hell of an hypocrite

Btw Have Saudi Arabia given them the go ahead to do eid

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

I assume your meaning of borrowing sense is that I should join ipob in insulting Buhari and Tinubu.

Bye.
off point

It seems Ipob is the only thing in that head of yours

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by tito44: 12:47pm On May 13, 2021
Na bone from ram meat go choke her and that her children. Yeye

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2021
Bunch of terriorist angry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:50pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Bye.
Ah Pele ti e

Seems you love the way everyone is insulting you n this forum

Continue o

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Wrathofman(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2021
Ok oh
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Oshlander: 1:03pm On May 13, 2021
Fake news.

Photoshop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

Bandits already stole.on.Aso Rock. One day they will steal.the president.

Keep deceiving urself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2021
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by vengertime: 1:39pm On May 13, 2021
Seeing this family of terrorist makes me angry.

Abeg who get gist for back make him Yan.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Revere27: 1:39pm On May 13, 2021
One thing they are good at is taking beautiful and elegant pictures but the state of the country is ugly and deserted embarassed

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
E choke grin
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Exc2000: 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
Zahara's husband, the Indimis didn't bother showing up..... Billionaire things

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Joromi1: 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
Islamic terrorists.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by sofeo(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by mooremoney(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
Only to take pictures that's what Buhari and his family are good at. Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
Hope they know that many Nigerians can't celebrate this because of bandits, fh,bh

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard / Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.