Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB (36229 Views)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Ayogu Eze Not Against SE Governors Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by etokhana: 12:50pm On May 13, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6550590/army-arrests-ikonsos-second-in-command-during

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has refuted the story that one Awurum Eze arrested in Aba recently and said to be IPOB second in command is a member of Eastern Security Network (ESN).

In a press statement signed by the media and publicity Secretary of the group comrade Emma Powerful, IPOB said the said Ewurum Eze is too old to be ESN Operative.

It described the claim as “cheap propaganda and false claims to imaginary military prowess”.

Part of release read: “The said man is not an operative of ESN. Such a man is too old to be recruited into ESN let alone being Ikonso’s Second in Command.

“The Nigeria security agents should stop making mockery of themselves. Arrest of innocent Biafrans and labelling them ESN operatives cannot make you overpower our gallant ESN operatives”, it said.

It said that its background check revealed that the said Awurum Eze “had issues with his traditional ruler who gave his contact to the security agents alleging that he belongs to ESN. He is not our own”.

IPOB alleged a grand plot by the Nigeria security agencies “to reduce Biafra population through the on-going secret abductions and killings of innocent Biafrans after tagging them IPOB and ESN members.

It added: “This wicked plot which started in Imo State is now gaining momentum across the entire Biafra land through the collaboration of some traitors in the mould of Supreme Court administrator of Imo State Hope Uzodinma and his likes.

“Biafrans of all age brackets are now at the mercy of the double-faced Nigeria security agents as all they need to arrest and kill them off is to brand them ESN operative or sponsor,” the IPOB concluded.

https://independent.ng/awurum-eze-not-esn-operative-says-ipob/

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Simplyleo: 12:50pm On May 13, 2021
We know, Awurum Eze is a peacemaker.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 12:51pm On May 13, 2021
I know it when i saw the picture of the said second in command.

Nigeria Terrorists is now arresting anyone supporting Ipob tagging the ESN,even when it is clear that every Biafran is not ESN but every ESN is a Biafran.

And we enemies of freedom are rejoicing that Nigeria army have arrest Ikonso second.

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by etokhana: 12:51pm On May 13, 2021
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 1:03pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
We know, Awurum Eze is a peacemaker.

We Enemies of Ipob are disappointed.

My brother let go cry together.....

247 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by tito44: 1:05pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Stop deceiving urself. We all know u re sad and disappointed

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by FarahAideed: 1:06pm On May 13, 2021
That man looked to old to be an operative

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Millimann: 1:06pm On May 13, 2021
I believe IPOB on this one.

They are not known to deny their own.

goodnessme1:
True.

If he is member,ipob will demand for his release.

Look at this mumu. Your aboki brothers were caught recently in Imo State with AK 47 and fake millitary uniforms. Are you still looking for the UGM?

239 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by 1MCN: 1:10pm On May 13, 2021
Obviously

The most that can be is that the man is an ipob card-carrying family member, but obviously not ESN, age is not his friend.

In the least he's a sympathizer, just like over 95% of people in the east are, young and old alike.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Sunday2021: 1:10pm On May 13, 2021
I have never seen one person that ipob claim is their member. This is how a coward terrorist organizations behave.
If ipob will say UGM are not their members, what do you expect from Awurum Eze case?
Buhari is dead
ESN can't be killed be riffle, they have bullet proof charm
Ipob are not responsible for prison break
Ipob have naver killed anybody
Esn are in the bushes.
Pls which of The above statements is true?

26 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by RisenJoe(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2021
Fun fact: there is one dummy like that above me who is commenting trash thinking he is making sense. Please ignore him

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Sunday2021: 1:12pm On May 13, 2021
Millimann:

yes! The same way they didn't deny UGM abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by BigSarah(f): 1:15pm On May 13, 2021
Well they didn't deny ikonso so since they denied this guy its true

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 1:15pm On May 13, 2021
Millimann:
True.

If he is member,ipob will demand for his release.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Imsoblessed: 1:15pm On May 13, 2021
I believe this version. Ipob is actually making more sense.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2021
You can't arrest the real UGM they are inside oforoukwu no zoo army have the kind heart going there.. infact skulls and human flesh will signal the danger.. More meat from the zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Sunday2021: 1:28pm On May 13, 2021
Iam not surprise,
UGM is not our members
ESN did not break prisoners
Ikonso is an innocent gunman
Ipob is a peaceful organization
ESN are in the bushes
Buhari is dead
The whole world fought Biafra for 3 years
The UGM are send by buhari to destroy the east
ESN cannot be killed with a riffle, they have bullet proof charm
Buhari is married to his minister
We are developers
We are billionaires
Etc.
Kanu did not direct his members to burn down Lagos during endsars.

What do you expect from ipob again if the above statement can come from them?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Nwaide01: 1:31pm On May 13, 2021
Immediately I saw the picture of the said second in command i know that something is wrong somewhere for there's Noway that old man would be what they alleged he is. Rather he will be an IPOB supporter which i know 99% of the Igbo are.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by vengertime: 1:33pm On May 13, 2021
ESN has burst the Zoo Police brain to the point where everybody looks like ESN commander to them.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by chrisxxx(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2021
It is obvious. IPOB dont waste your time. Nigeria Army dont waste your time. We know who is saying the truth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by chrisxxx(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
I have never seen one person that ipob claim is their member. This is how a coward terrorist organizations behave.
If ipob will say UGM are not their members, what do you expect from Awurum Eze case?
They claimed Ikonso.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by lordimmaogidi(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2021
NgwaManNaija4LF:
You can't arrest the real UGM they are inside oforoukwu no zoo army have the kind heart going there.. infact skulls and human flesh will signal the danger.. More meat from the zoo.
Why letting the world know where they are?
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by funkekemi(f): 1:42pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
they could have denied ikonso just like the army denying its own

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2021
lordimmaogidi:

Why letting the world know where they are?

My brother there are hundreds of this name in our zone, they won't know trust me.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by SLAP44: 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
goodnessme1:
We Enemies of Ipob are disappointed.

My brother let go cry together.....

grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by McStoic(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2021
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Christistruth00: 2:04pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

IPOB are such illustrious Liars

that if they say anything is lie your can conclude 95% that it is the Truth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by McStoic(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:

So you did not read when Nnamdi Kanu and Emma Powerful acknowledged the late Ikonso as their member?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by InaNla(f): 2:04pm On May 13, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

Omenka, are you still doing that lecturing job? because you appears to have too much time defending terrorists and terrorism.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Winnerforever: 2:07pm On May 13, 2021
Only dullards believe that the man is second in command. Imagine these soldiers, do they even have sense ? The same way they said Ikonso was killed in a shoot our whereas the cowards murdered him in his sleep.

Ye ye dey smell.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Winnerforever: 2:08pm On May 13, 2021
Christistruth00:

IPOB are such illustrious Liars

that if they say anything is lie your can conclude 95% that it is the Truth

And your terrorist shit hole government are truth tellers. Okay - thanks for the information.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.