Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant (24145 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 1:36pm On May 13, 2021
Happy Eid-El-Fitr guys. A lot of Nigerians willing to come to UAE have been asking me these questions in my YouTube Videos' comment section and I decided to make an explanatory video plus a thread here about the answer.

Bear in mind that UAE have seven Emirates and of these seven Emirates, in my opinion, these two states - UAE and Abu Dhabi are the best options available to Nigerians.

Please whatever you do, do not go to Ajman. Ajman is like the computer village in Lagos. It is the headquarters of dubious people that act as Agents. It is also popular for other atrocities, and that's why the place is prone to constant raiding by the authorities. Avoid Ajman. My video has more information about this.

Now we have two valid options; Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Which should you go for? Let's compare the features of the two states

1) RENT in Abu Dhabi is higher than the rent in Dubai(even with the hype.. surprised?) This is because Abu is the capital city, has a traditional setting, more Emiratis live there and they keep to the culture.

2) GROCERIES are cheaper in Dubai than Abu Dhabi. This is because there are more stores in Dubai than Abu Dhabi; big stores, supermarkets, small stores, grocery stands etc. Though the difference are not alot, a dirham here and there can make a huge difference.

3) TRANSPORTATION is easier in Abudhabi than Dubai.Abu Dhabi has a well planned road network which makes transport easy. Not also as busy as Dubai. Dubai has a lot of people, tourist attractions, fancy life, and busy lifestyle than Abu. So it's somehow congested. A saying goes " Dubai never sleeps, while Abu sleeps in the night"

4) JOBS? There is nowhere you stay in UAE that you can't get jobs. But from experience, Dubai has higher job opportunities than Abu, since it's like the hubbub of the emirate, many organizations and companies abound there.

5) SECURITY Abu Dhabi is more secure than Dubai. In fact, Abu Dhabi for some time now have been ranking as safest or second safest state in the world. Not that Dubai isn't very safe, but Abu ranks higher.

6) ENVIRONMENT FOR RAISING FAMILY Abu is much more quiet than Dubai ; Abu Dhabi is more like Ibadan or Osogbo while Dubai is like Lagos. Abu Dhabi has better greenery and more relaxed. While Dubai has more places to visit, centers of attraction.

7) LAW As expected, Abu Dhabi has stricter laws than Dubai. Before, you got to be 21 years or older before you can buy an alcohol in Abu but just 18 years in DUBAI. Though generally alcohol consumption rules has been relaxed, More Emiratis stay in Abu Dhabi and are more conservative.

For the sake of Nairalanders who don't read much, I will stop here, covered other info like salary, fancy life, beaches and other options in the source.

So where will you like to stay? You just have to compare the options and consider your preferences too. What's your purpose for coming to UAE? Jobs? Tourism? Fancy life or to raise a family? I hope this video helps you make a good choice. Please if you enjoy this, or learnt from it, don't forget to support my ministry (like/subscribe)

Lalasticlala, Ishilove

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe3D34L-G0E[/quote]

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by sketcherJ(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2021
Wow. Very informative. I enjoyed every bit of it. Would definitely get more info from your video and sub. You are doing a great job bro.

Lalasticlala come and see o, will you like to get your snake in Dubai or Any Dhabi? grin

12 Likes

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
sketcherJ:
Wow. Very informative. I enjoyed every bit of it. Would definitely get more info from your video and sub. You are doing a great job bro
thanks bro, I am trying to achieve a 1000 subscribers first. Your subscription will go a long way.

And also, can't access PM, Comment on the video instead cool

2 Likes

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by johnglefury(m): 2:06pm On May 13, 2021
This is quite informative. Thank you very much.

One question: How are English speakers percieved? And much more that they're blacks.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by temitope27(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2021
Nice to live in akure thou grin

8 Likes

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
johnglefury:
This is quite informative. Thank you very much.

One question: How are English speakers percieved? And much more that they're blacks.

I can authoritatively state that your level of English or fluency does not affect anything in UAE as long as you've gotten the right skills

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
temitope27:
Nice to live in akure thou grin

Abeg you get light?

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by temitope27(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Abeg you get light?
you wan use electric cooker?
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 2:44pm On May 13, 2021
temitope27:
you wan use electric cooker?

I Wan use my phone battery till 1% before charging with the assurance that I can charge to 100%

6 Likes

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by temitope27(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2021
Dubaiguy:

I Wan use my phone battery till 1% before charging with the assurance that I can charge to 100%
just give me your phone make I help you charge am

5 Likes

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 2:52pm On May 13, 2021
temitope27:
just give me your phone make I help you charge am

OK brother,

I'm just trying to guide my fellow countrymen on where to stay and stay out of trouble

3 Likes

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by temitope27(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2021
Dubaiguy:

OK brother,

I'm just trying to guide my fellow countrymen on where to stay and stay out of trouble
akure oloyemekun is the safest and the most peaceful place in Nigeria
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Suzam: 3:45pm On May 13, 2021
Another fantastic topic and enlightening. Keep up with the good job.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by BigDawsNet: 4:02pm On May 13, 2021
smiley
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Koryc: 4:02pm On May 13, 2021
Cool

Abu Dhabi has stricter laws than Dubai. Before, you got to be 21 years or older before you can buy an alcohol in Abu but just 18 years in DUBAI. Though generally alcohol consumption rules has been relaxed
The holier dumbos up north are crushing bottles of beer while the Emirates are enjoying it.

6 Likes

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Tonyspecial(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Dubaiguy post=1

cut soap for your boy na
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2021
Good One.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Flexherbal(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2021
Thanks for the information!
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Pavore9: 4:03pm On May 13, 2021
Insightful.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by solexjames(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2021
Ok... When my money complete I go travel shocked shocked shocked
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by No6ody(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2021
Deleted post!
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Bahrain: 4:04pm On May 13, 2021
I need loan
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by revived: 4:05pm On May 13, 2021
E Go Be
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by computer0810(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2021
Trash......just another Arab city that will go down in future except dey do away with islam have dey have been changing some laws

2 Likes

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by NONNYG: 4:06pm On May 13, 2021
I disagree on the transportation. Does Abu Dhabi have metro & tram?

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Prodigee: 4:06pm On May 13, 2021
UAE wey get flight restrictions

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks / Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) / Beautiful Photos From Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.