Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,006 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable (896 Views)

Falana: El-Rufai Declaring Ayuba Wabba, NLC Chairman Wanted Is Laughable / Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank / Discos Are Sabotaging Fg’s Efforts - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable by superjab247: 4:23pm On May 13, 2021
Even the isreali officials would laugh so so hard at seeing such a statement grin grin grin

Nigeria that is government by demented people and currently on fire and a failed state want to mediate peace between terrorists and Isreal grin have u seen where a dehydrated mad dog advising a lion on how to guard it's territory who does that cheesy cheesy

Whoever behind the ideas of the presidency of nigerriya to mediate and comment on isreal/Palestinian crisis is high on cattle dung.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable by superjab247: 4:27pm On May 13, 2021
I have been laughing so hard since I saw this press release grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable by ceejay10(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2021
eye-service of the highest order. clowns in government.

1 Like

Re: FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable by superjab247: 4:29pm On May 13, 2021
ceejay10:
eye-service of the highest order. clowns in government.
E shock u Abi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable by superjab247: 4:34pm On May 13, 2021
Even Palestinians would be disappointed grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable by henrybomb(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2021
Very laughable indeed
They have not quenched the fire in their house but they are trying to quench others

5 Likes

Re: FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable by heybeebugatty(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2021
This one loud ooooo
Re: FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable by Fejoku: 7:16pm On May 13, 2021
Super clowns in Asorock. Have you de-escalated the one in Nigeria? This Ferdinand Nwonye is bereft of sound reasoning. He's not even ashamed to append his name in that ridiculous letter. People are dying like flies in situations that are totally avoidable without him advising the terrorist government yet he's so quick to ask Israel and Palestine to de-escalate. He whose house in on fire doesn't go to mend the leaky roof of his neighbour.
Re: FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable by orisa37: 7:28pm On May 13, 2021
Very laughable..
Re: FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable by folabayo(f): 7:43pm On May 13, 2021
They are suffering from misplaced priorities syndrome cheesy
They havn' t removed the log in their own eyes ooo.
Re: FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable by bhella10: 9:16pm On May 13, 2021
I have said it before and I repeat again "this government is filled with idiots" Not the tiniest of savoir faire in their dealings.
Re: FG Efforts To Mediate Peace Between Isreal And Palestine Is Laughable by superjab247: 12:19pm On May 14, 2021
bhella10:
I have said it before and I repeat again "this government is filled with idiots" Not the tiniest of savoir faire in their dealings.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Security Operative Stopping Buses At Umuapu IMO State Taking Young Men / BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Ortom’s Aide In Jos / Prophet TB Joshua Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.