Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors (70910 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Dabronze(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2021
Confused Men in uniform with tribal bigotry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by SLAP44: 6:23pm On May 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Orji uzor kalu 4th commander

I can't stop laughing here grin grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 13, 2021
BigSarah:
MNK has his moments and this is one of em, but sometimes he goes off...
YOU BELIEVED THE GUY TO BE SECOND IN COMMAND AND CHEERED THE ARMY....If not for his tweet Nigerians would have swallowed the so called military intelligence and arrest....KANU is human with a fault but the shocking thing is even when you think he made mistake.... The whole thing will turn and work in his favour

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by uptimum123(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2021
alsudan:
Not a MNK guy, but nothing describes Nigeria better under the Lifeless than that hashtag. cheesy

#ZOO

And yet you and your families are inhabitant of the so called zoo.

So what does that make y'all ?

4 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by SLAP44: 6:27pm On May 13, 2021
ugolinze123:
This tread is funny as f*ck grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu! !!

This man is a bomb grin

Allow me to laugh some more at the idiocy of the zoo army.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by gidgiddy: 6:32pm On May 13, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu knows how deliver uppercut

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Shokoloko(f): 6:34pm On May 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What will he say before, the hunchback fugitive Kanu Nnamdi that ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes will never confirm him, he will deny like many like him in his land, they are all lies, scammers, drug traffickers and baby factory ritualists. He should go and release him.

Not really. I used to think they were drug traffickers but apparently crime is not a tribal thing. See below

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What will he say before, the hunchback fugitive Kanu Nnamdi that ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes will never confirm him, he will deny like many like him in his land, they are all lies, scammers, drug traffickers and baby factory ritualists. He should go and release him.
You're still saying the same thing....NNAMDI KANU ESCAPED THROUGH THE NOSE OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS, AIR FORCE, NAVY, POLICE, ARMY, SSS...YOU KNOW THE ARMY WOULD HAVE POSTED A PICTURE OF KANU IN THEIR CUSTODY IF THEY WERE ABLE TO FIND A LOOK ALIKE...

You should be worried your countries intelligence agency is not potent...because you could be arrested tomorrow as a wanted man by your intelligence agency just to attract compliment from the citizens if they couldn't arrest the actual person

ANYWAY Since we have identified you're from jigawa can't you @least change your monicker to Mohammad

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by IgweOfNnewi: 6:49pm On May 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
You're still saying the same thing....NNAMDI KANU ESCAPED THROUGH THE NOSE OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS, AIR FORCE, NAVY, POLICE, ARMY, SSS......ANYWAY Since we have identified you're from jigawa can't you @least change your monicker to Mohammad
He escaped? or the monkey ran away like a vagabond and destitute, if he escaped he should have come back to bury his parents and then escape again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
He escaped? or the monkey ran away like a vagabond and destitute, if he escaped he should have come back to bury his parents and then escape again
You won't even tell if he came back for the burial can you?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by IgweOfNnewi: 7:01pm On May 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
You won't even tell if he came back for the burial will you?
You mean he might sneak into the country like armed robber as sneaked out and his urchins and destitute are not running around to sing his name like incantation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by AfonjaConehead: 7:02pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Ipob commander or not. Another foolish idiot bite the dust.
Ipob rejoice over Palestinians killing. we rejoice over ipob killing
God have a way of leveling things up

Children. grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
You mean he might sneak into the country like armed robber as sneaked out and his urchins and destitute are not running around to sing his name like incantation
It doesn't matter if he flew or crawled....what matters at this point is the intelligence you budget billions on dollar to establish and train

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by IgweOfNnewi: 7:06pm On May 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
It doesn't matter if he flew or crawled....what matters at this point is the intelligence you budget billions on dollar to establish and train
Buhari is just been stupid, and unnecessarily careful

1 Like

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Zygosis: 7:08pm On May 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Children. grin
Adult with no brain

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Rodwave: 7:12pm On May 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Children. grin
Abobaku mozlem terrorist are worst than fulani herdsmen terrorists.

Those descendant of lucifer are really demons. You can imagine what a small boy at his age is occupying his mind with

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Luigi02(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2021
That #Zoo tag is something else. MNK should remove it since even some UK citizens and d world will see the tweet. Lol very soon people from other countries like SA would start trolling us with it that we live in zoo embarassed embarrassing embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Buhari is just been stupid, and unnecessarily careful
oh he told them if you see KANU be careful with him because I am stupid grin

19 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Brimstone77: 7:21pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:
and we rejoiced over the killings of your terrorists militaries by unknown gun men..

Case settled..

And mind you he was not killed,he was just arrested.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Brimstone77: 7:23pm On May 13, 2021
[s]
IgweOfNnewi:
[/s]thrash!!!

Ranting of a dumb northern cow!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Odinaka00(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2021
Lol this is so funny, Nnamdi just impressed me tonight and I’m not even his supporter

20 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by achi4u(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2021
#Zoo army cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by achi4u(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
oga mechieee onu, can you read yourself again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by EMMY76: 7:55pm On May 13, 2021
This one is a knock out punch. grin cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by IgweOfNnewi: 8:22pm On May 13, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s]thrash!!!

Ranting of a dumb northern cow!!
This description of yours of your father

1 Like

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by GambaOsaka: 8:23pm On May 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Children. grin

So he is writing jamb, ok we hear. Clap for yourself Mr principal investigator, but what does that have to do with the topic?

1 Like

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Golan007: 8:24pm On May 13, 2021
As long as he is IPOB he's a terrorist.

Finish him.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Lastmankc(m): 8:59pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Nah that palestine own dey pain you?I see,All terrorist must die.So,you can hug any transformer in your area or better still enter express make dangote truck level you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Lastmankc(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Instead of you to start reading for your jamb and give back your mother's phone to her, you're here spewing thrash.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Tinubuadvocate: 9:09pm On May 13, 2021
Keep monitoring and supporting terrorist.
ZoomDeal:

I have been monitoring comments and post from these list of accounts

and here are my observation.

1. With all the killings going on in the North, from Kaduna. Katsina, Niger, Kogi, Zamfara, Bornu to mention a few. You won't see them criticing the Bandits/Kidnappers/Bokoharam or the Fulani Herdsmen who have been killing, maiming, raping both farmers, students, muslims/christian worshippers, young and old.
2. They defend everything about the government, even when is glaringly clear to be anti people.
3. They defend and praise police/soldiers needless brutality on the citizen.
4. The roam about creating threads to spread hate and tribalism
5. Any thread were Igbos are killed in the name of IPOB, they are the first to rejoice.

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.