Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors (70909 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by lyniyke(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2021
N E T O V I L L A E S T A T E

Location: Neto Villa Estate is located in a Serene Environment at Okerekere by Bolorunpelu, Behind Beechwood Estate, Shapati Ibeju Lekki LGA Lagos State.

Title: Government Approved Excision

Price / Sq Meters
600 Sqm -- 5,000,000 (inclusive of development fee)

Survey Fee: N300,000

Neighborhoods
Beechwood Estate
Frontier Estate
Other Gated Estate

Subscribe online to Neto's Villa Estate
https://maonhomes.com/subscribe-netos-villa/

Here are the FAQ in Neto's Villa Estate

Question. Can i transfer my land to someone while paying?

Answer: The land is not transferable to another while payment is still made.

Q What is the duration of payment?
Answer:
0-6 Months
0-8 Months
0-12 Months

Q: Can I pay Outright?
Answer: Yes, you can pay outright

Q: What document is on the land?

Answer: The land is an Excision Land

Q. Does the land comes with development fees?

Answer: Yes, The Development Fee is Inclusive with the Land Fee.

Q: What are the proposed infrastructure?
Answer: The estate comes with perimeter fence, electricity, paved roads, Security house, good drainage system and water treatment plant.

Q: Can I get my own surveyor?

Answer: You can only make use of the company's surveyor

Q: Is the survey fee a one time payment?

Answer: Yes, it's a one time payment which is N300,000 (Subject to Change)

Q: What are the documents I will get during and after payment?

Answer: You will get receipt of each money paid and when you have paid up to 25% of the amount you will receive a CONTRACT OF SALE DOCUMENT, after the full payment, you will receive a DEED OF ASSIGNMENT DOCUMENT.

Q: Is there a layout of the estate?

Answer: Yes there is.

Q: After Physical allocation can I start start building on the land?

Answer: Yes, you can start your building immediately.

Contact Details: Ikechukwu on 08108684874 (Also on WhatsApp Platform)

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by my3name(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Jim iyke is third commander
grin 9ja and cruise ��

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by BbqTormentor: 9:17pm On May 13, 2021
Nnamdi kanu the bane of all buhari's vulture grilling slaves and those that are simplyshitty

7 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by odiomachi(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2021
can't laff

1 Like

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Seun360(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2021
They should grill the man very well, he will sing like a Canary
He's definitely one of them.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Gravity56: 9:20pm On May 13, 2021
Me and bae will wait till we leave this country before we give birth.

Spits!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Burstit(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Ipob commander or not. Another foolish idiot bite the dust.
Ipob rejoice over Palestinians killing. we rejoice over ipob killing
God have a way of leveling things up
show of senselessness

8 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by 8stargeneral: 9:21pm On May 13, 2021
Lol..this guy go finish Nigeria,Make army go after those commanders in pictures with him.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by ibechris(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:

How can Ipod rejoice over the killings of people?...just say u want to rejoice and dont come and expose ur jihadist traits here.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:25pm On May 13, 2021
ZOO ZOMBIES WILL AVOID THIS THREAD! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by criuze(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What will he say before, the hunchback fugitive Kanu Nnamdi that ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes will never confirm him, he will deny like many like him in his land, they are all lies, scammers, drug traffickers and baby factory ritualists. He should go and release him.

We'll soon traffic your Nigeria

See as e dey pain you

You go carry am for head

5 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by nazicartel(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2021
ibechris:

How can Ipod rejoice over the killings of people?...just say u want to rejoice and dont come and expose ur jihadist traits here.
that guy you replied is a very young innocent guy that have been deceived in life.. You should learn how to observe people's write ups before replying them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by membranus: 9:28pm On May 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Jim iyke is third commander

Get him!!!

He has a terrorist appearance in many films, therefore he must be one grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by pickatyouu: 9:28pm On May 13, 2021
Nigeria security and intel under buhari no get 10kobo sense.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by dreu2fine(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
If taking picture beside me means your ESN COMMANDER then south east governors should also be arrested grin

The photo of the man they arrested recently and claimed he's ESN DEPUTY COMMANDER

NNAMDI KANU HAS A SPECIAL SAVAGERY WAY OF TURNING EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW INTO DUST....more like unlearn everything you think you know and learn a new one

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1392865267235975168
D members of ESN cut confess him ok
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by FirstbornWds: 9:30pm On May 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What will he say before, the hunchback fugitive Kanu Nnamdi that ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes will never confirm him, he will deny like many like him in his land, they are all lies, scammers, drug traffickers and baby factory ritualists. He should go and release him.

Without insulting, can you explain what you're trying to say, at least!!

9 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by BbqTormentor: 9:30pm On May 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Children. grin
Lmao. You don make the little boy deactivate him account. Lol

Kids won't shush when grown folks are talking

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Sarmiz24(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2021
Savage
I repeat
Pure savage grin grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy abeg pity the small kiddo make I helep am beg grin
AfonjaConehead:

Children. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by nwakibie3(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2021
Lastmankc:
Instead of you to start reading for your jamb and give back your mother's phone to her, you're here spewing thrash.

Bursted

FBI

Na Yoruba Moslem sef grin

18 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by BbqTormentor: 9:32pm On May 13, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Without insulting, can you explain what you're trying to say, at least!!
Don't waste your time on the hound. He typed what he typed with tears flowing down his eyes and his teeth gnashing

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 13, 2021
dreu2fine:

D members of ESN cut confess him ok

Confessor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by PrinceOfLagos: 9:33pm On May 13, 2021
This man is intelligent
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Jaaqbruce: 9:34pm On May 13, 2021
Why denying the man The military did not just pick him up...arrested people called his name-Mobutu as a key collaborator and manuhunt for him started...stop driving yourselves... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by SILVERLINES: 9:35pm On May 13, 2021
Where is that VultureBBQGriller who unfortunately call himself MANNABBQGRILL I want to see him dance naked on this thread

Nigeria is a zoooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by slowice(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2021
Meanwhile bkh, bandits and herdsmen are having a field day uninterrupted somewhere.... Bkh boy are even organising Islamic crusades and salah parry, sharing word or food to would be terrorists.

8 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by donbenie(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Shut up angry

5 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by smileyoo: 9:40pm On May 13, 2021
lol. @ commanders every where.
if only this bubu's commanders dissipate 50% of the energy they use in chasing after harmless ipob and its ordinary vigilante: Esn, against the real terrorists like boko-harram, bandits, and fulani-herdsmen murderers, nigeria would have actualized enough sanity to be labeled a peaceful nation.
but instead they prefer to go after soft targets, like the peaceful protesters, and harmless ipob, while allowing the real terrorists a free reign over the nation.
history will never be kind to this govt and their evil supporters.

7 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by BbqTormentor: 9:42pm On May 13, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Keep monitoring and supporting terrorist.
On the contrary my guy, you are the real Terrorist. You need to check yourself and check the people you are supporting

8 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by pansophist(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2021
ezenwajosh You de mad I swear grin

If I photoshop myself with MNK, will I also be a commander?

What a zoo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by younglleo: 9:47pm On May 13, 2021
tit:
#ZOO
are u the lady on ur dp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.