Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors (70913 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Popsiladon(m): 5:35am On May 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What will he say before, the hunchback fugitive Kanu Nnamdi that ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes will never confirm him, he will deny like many like him in his land, they are all lies, scammers, drug traffickers and baby factory ritualists. He should go and release him.

You are a bloody bastard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by IPIGSRMUMUS: 5:43am On May 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Cry slowly my brother grin grin
I understand it's not easy to bear...but wait so so you are an APC miscreant? grin grin

Hey, crying and wailing is in your DNA so trying to deny what is essentially part of your genetic makeup is cowardly. Pls don't pull the Ojukwu and Namdiot coward Cownu runaway escapade.
Just suck it up and keep crying me a river. Just keep doing what you do best - crying and wailing.
No shame in your game bro.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 5:46am On May 14, 2021
kkonyeji:

... or Usman Abdullahi Badaru
grin
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by IgweOfNnewi: 5:53am On May 14, 2021
baddosky1:

A condom the night you were conceived would have prevented this useless post!
You should be saying that to your father
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by IgweOfNnewi: 5:54am On May 14, 2021
Popsiladon:

You are a bloody bastard!
just like your father
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Kcdojoto(m): 6:02am On May 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
More commanders
Even Nigerian police are backup commander s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 6:02am On May 14, 2021
Kcdojoto:

Even Nigerian police are backup commander s
aye
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Unrated900(m): 6:05am On May 14, 2021
nlreserve:
MNK, man way get sense! You are really tormenting the north

He is tormenting you guy with his mimic

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by damienwayne(m): 6:11am On May 14, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Hey, crying and wailing is in your DNA so trying to deny what is essentially part of your genetic makeup is cowardly. Pls don't pull the Ojukwu and Namdiot coward Cownu runaway escapade.
Just suck it up and keep crying me a river. Just keep doing what you do best - crying and wailing.
Are you tired of posting with Newdawn2021
Sinceriously tho the energy you guys use in churning out monikers and jumping from thread to thread spewing trash if you use that same energy in focusing on getting real jobs your lives wouldn’t be this miserable. Northern cow-human halfbreed!
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by awgumayor: 6:18am On May 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
More commanders
Everyone wants to identify with a hero.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by colorsofrainbow: 6:20am On May 14, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Your tears are so heavy my brother...it's not your fault grin
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by awgumayor: 6:22am On May 14, 2021
Zygosis:
Ipob commander or not. Another foolish idiot bite the dust.
Ipob rejoice over Palestinians killing. we rejoice over ipob killing
God have a way of leveling things up
That's shows that we are not one and can never be one. Can we go our separate ways now?
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by IPIGSRMUMUS: 6:27am On May 14, 2021
damienwayne:

Are you tired of posting with Newdawn2021
Sinceriously tho the energy you guys use in churning out monikers and jumping from thread to thread spewing trash if you use that same energy in focusing on getting real jobs your lives wouldn’t be this miserable. Northern cow-human halfbreed!

Dumb ass IPIG terrorist monkey, so you are now using another moniker to post trash. You are now accusing others of doing what exactly you just did.
I'm not surprised though, hypocrisy is another known deficiency in your DNA.

Bro, I'm at work where my weekly take home is enough to feed your miserable low life family for a year.

Now STFU and FVCK off.
Done responding to a deranged IPIG fool like you.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Bigpat: 6:45am On May 14, 2021
Anybody that agree with kanu on this is a fool forever,he is diverting attention,all those that had contact with kanu in the past must have been vetted & found clean without them knowing, enough Intel on this guy must have been made before declaring him to be esn henchman, kanu is in a safe place,in a comfort zone somewhere dishing verbal warfare, putting his brothers who are not ready to learn into physical warfare, into trouble, just because of the meager stipend he gives his jobless brothers. Honestly, had Nigeria government lives up to expectations by making the economy vibrant and their is job everywhere, the likes of kanu couldn't have been able to divert his gullible & vulnerable brothers attention easily
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by TemmyT002(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2021
Omooo, there are many of us who used to think MNK was a terrorist and unpatriotic.
Now, we know better. Our eyes don open.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 7:03am On May 14, 2021
Gravity56:
Me and bae will wait till we leave this country before we give birth.

Spits!!!!
Honestly the best decision of your life
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 7:07am On May 14, 2021
Zygosis:
Small boy, were your parents born into yoruba muslim family?? Or they converted, cause the way you carry the religion for head you fit die before your parents . You go first your papa collect 7 virgins self grin
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Brimstone77: 7:19am On May 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
This description of yours of your father
quarter system at work...only you can read and understand the nonsense you wrote above..
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Calitoscassius(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2021
Zygosis:
Adebayo Olawale. Now we all knows who you are and where to find you. So becareful how you throw insults. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Calitoscassius(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2021
Mr Kanu is indeed a very popular man. See how all the zoo politicians were rushing to take photos with him. Mr Kanu is a hero.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Blackdisciple(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2021
Northern tormentor
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by benicta(f): 8:08am On May 14, 2021
What's ESN please?
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by baddosky1: 8:32am On May 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
You should be saying that to your father

At least I know my father unlike you who doesn't!
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 9:01am On May 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What will he say before, the hunchback fugitive Kanu Nnamdi that ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes will never confirm him, he will deny like many like him in his land, they are all lies, scammers, drug traffickers and baby factory ritualists. He should go and release him.
I hope you don't commit suicide at this rate of convulsing.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by nduchig(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2021
LET ME TRY AND SEE IF I CAN BE 150TH COMMANDER. EVEN IF IT'S TO PHOTOSHOP MY PHOTO WITH THAT OF MY ABLE LEADER MAZI
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Bayajidda1: 11:19am On May 14, 2021
Zygosis:

DEATH BY ISREALI NUKES TO PALESTINE & ALL THEIR FELLOW TERRORISTS AROUND THE WORLD, INCLUDING YOU.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by justmondris: 11:25am On May 14, 2021
Lolol but those northerner politicians that actually snapped with boko haram leaders are been considered as negotiators. Lololo
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by sunnnnyuu(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
If taking picture beside me means your ESN COMMANDER then south east governors should also be arrested grin

The photo of the man they arrested recently and claimed he's ESN DEPUTY COMMANDER

NNAMDI KANU HAS A SPECIAL SAVAGERY WAY OF TURNING EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW INTO DUST....more like unlearn everything you think you know and learn a new one

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1392865267235975168
You think you are clever? Kanu you are momo, you want army to be fool to release you your deputy commander ���, okay ooo dey wait he will not be released he must face the wrath of his actions
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Muna4real(f): 2:06pm On May 14, 2021
sunnnnyuu:

You think you are clever? Kanu you are momo, you want army to be fool to release you your deputy commander ���, okay ooo dey wait he will not be released he must face the wrath of his actions

In the first place, what made you think that kanu will choose an old man, old enough to be his grandfather, as a second in command? What happened to all the vibrant igbo young men in Ipob and ESN? Do you guys have sence at all?
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by AfonjaConehead: 6:14pm On May 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
He escaped? or the monkey ran away like a vagabond and destitute, if he escaped he should have come back to bury his parents and then escape again

Better than escape thru otapiapia rat poison or run away like a frightened puppy and hand over Ilorin to fulanis and gambari emir

grin grin
Lzaa Imhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by IgweOfNnewi: 6:43pm On May 14, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Better than escape thru otapiapia rat poison or run away like a frightened puppy and hand over Ilorin to fulanis and gambari emir

grin grin
Lzaa Imhotep
Your eloquence will have save these your brothers butchered like chickens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.