Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time (1117 Views)

Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by hotplate: 4:51pm On May 13, 2021
I would just go straight to the point my girlfriend is in the habbit of always telling me about guys who asked her out in the past and she said no to them and now they are doing very well. I don't know what she intend to achieve by always telling me but most times she would be like ; You remember Peter my brother friend i told you then was asking me out, he sent me his wedding invitation today, he his getting married after just 6months of dating his girlfriend i was just thinking so we would have been getting married now if i had agreed for him.
The next day will be You rember goodluck now the guy in my department i told you was asking me out i saw him today with his girlfriend, that guy his now a big boy o , he even told me he just moved to his own house i felt i should be a landlady by now when i saw them. The list is endless i dont know is it a normal attitude in girls or she has another reason for always doing that? I need your opinion on this?

cc: lalasticlala
Rocktation , farano

Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2021
angry
Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by twhy111(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2021
You too start telling her story about your ex too to her. Tell her about the ones dying to have you back.

Then you'd have peace of mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by seunlayi(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2021
hotplate:
I would just go straight to the point my girlfriend is in the habbit of always telling me about guys who asked her out in the past and she said no to them and now they are doing very well. I don't know what she intend to achieve by always telling me but most times she would be like ; You remember Peter i told you then was asking me out, he sent me his wedding invitation today, he his getting married after just 6months of dating his girlfriend i was just thinking so we would have been getting married now if i had agreed for him.
The next day will be You rember goodluck now the guy in my church i told you was asking me out i saw him today with his girlfriend you need to see his new car that guy his now a big boy o , he even told me he just moved to his own house i felt i should be the one sitting in front of that car when i saw them. The list is endless i dont know is it a normal attitude in girls or she has another reason for always doing that? I need your opinion on this?

Move on my bro, youve not gotten to the promised land

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by Arkadrob(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2021
You better dump her as fast as possible. Abi you no want buy cars and build houses ni? Wisdom bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 13, 2021
Yellow card no be warning again?
Next
Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2021
She is immatured and childish.she is not fit to be a Mrs yet

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2021
Ruuunnnnn.....Ruuunnnnn......runnnn.....!!!
Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by HermesParis: 5:34pm On May 13, 2021
Start telling her of your ex that re now either sick or dead too
Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by spiralwedge(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2021
That's a demon directly telling you to your face, you cant make it in life as long as you are with her.

Two things you must do to demons:
Either flee
Or cast her out of your life
Just as her exes did

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2021
Please leave her
Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by strangest(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2021
tell her about your ex that made money and took her current boyfriend to Dubai... tell her that it would have been you but you are stuck with a leech like her
Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 13, 2021
It’s a tactics. To make you change your mind if you have been thinking about dumping her.

When the thought comes to your head, you’ll start thinking all the guys that She left because of you.
Re: Relationship Advice: My Girlfriend Dose This All The Time by Cholls(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2021
twhy111:
You too start telling her story about your ex too to her. Tell her about the ones dying to have you back.

Then you'd have peace of mind
my brother you want her to run mad

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Tell A Nigerian Hw Nt To Behave Abroad, What Would You Say To Them? / Meet Abuja Cool Fun Singles Here. / YAWA: Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A Man (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.