Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal (116145 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Man Was Rubbing His Wife Curve During COVID-19 Church Prayer / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Toks2008(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2021
letitrainnow:
“This lady inside the bus was rubbing my leg” – Man narrates his ordeal with a pervert

A man took to Twitter to narrate his ordeal with a pervert as she kept touching him inappropriately on a bus he boarded.

According to @Chisom, he revealed that while in a bus, a lady kept rubbing the back of her hands on his legs. He revealed that she kept at it even though he warned her to stop.

Here’s what he tweeted;

https://twitter.com/chizom_/status/1391674368263172098?s=19

This guy come resemble me without my full beards,...

Anyways i have had that experience many times when ladies will practically rub their boobs on my body but in all honesty i did not complain.

But i smell lies here, he may be clout chasing.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Shalommy(f): 9:41pm On May 13, 2021
Chaii nigga don stay woman no touch am. So he want make know say woman touch am today. Hahaha... Chaii
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Viktoreze(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2021
LadySarah:
You were indecently dressed abi no be wetin men dey tell victims of rape.

Look at the rubbish he is wearing.
hehe
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2021
You no come show us the lady and the bus una boarded together..then its a lie!

You just won show us yourself simple!
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 13, 2021
98% of Nigerian ladies are perverts!

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by petitejolie(f): 9:43pm On May 13, 2021
Look at what he’s wearing. This is intoxicating

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Subonbon(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2021
Bros you lie a lot..... Short to which work? You be physical education teacher ****
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by emorse(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2021
LadySarah:

I agree with you even though I think you're being sarcastic. I always tell ladies to dress decently because molesters are not normal people. And once you have been molested, you cannot be unmolested even if the molester is killed.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by tunary(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2021
letitrainnow:
“This lady inside the bus was rubbing my leg” – Man narrates his ordeal with a pervert

A man took to Twitter to narrate his ordeal with a pervert as she kept touching him inappropriately on a bus he boarded.

According to @Chisom, he revealed that while in a bus, a lady kept rubbing the back of her hands on his legs. He revealed that she kept at it even though he warned her to stop.

Here’s what he tweeted; No wonder. This ur body go surely cause confusion in the midst of ladies. You look good

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Donmorph1991(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2021
She needed a counselling

Contact me for supply of charcoal both locally and internationally

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by humilitypays(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Our sophisticated evening demons of Nairaland chapter will avoid this thread.

98.97568% of Nigerian girls are sexually starved, both the married ones.

The brave ones among them are sometimes courageous enough to beg for the gbola while the ones with pride resort to rape or molestation.

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by mrksquare: 9:47pm On May 13, 2021
Last year I was also a victim of such in a keke in Port Harcourt. Boarded a keke and notice that is was only a lady that was inside. next thing she started caressing my thigh and shifting closer to me. Na God save me that day.

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by moneyissweet(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2021
So wetin u wan make we do now? Attention seeker.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by lakefist(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:
I know it's one of Twitter lies when he had to trekked to work... In short''

I wouldn't wear shorts to my personal business, so this story is fake

There is no lie in it. Shorts makes 90% of my wardrobe.

I wear Shorts to my personal Business daily.

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Benwallt(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2021
God bless our girls. Our men have destroyed their orientation with undue pressure from their adolescent years to the evening news paper time. It is a bad thing to be a female in Nigeria,

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by tiswell(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2021
LadySarah:

were you the lady in question sad

just curious though

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by InterpolEyes: 9:53pm On May 13, 2021
nobody will say justice for chisom because na guy. thunder fire all oloshos

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Ehinjuola: 9:53pm On May 13, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]You self why wearing short to work? Which kain work you dey do?
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by 001spice: 9:53pm On May 13, 2021
letitrainnow:

Here’s what he tweeted;

big liar. Is this hw u dress to work. Mad man rubbing kill u there
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by seyz91(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2021
my thought too

nigga just wana show hinself

na clout chasing
Offpoint1:
I know it's one of Twitter lies when he had to trekked to work... In short''

I wouldn't wear shorts to my personal business, so this story is fake
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by ACE1010: 9:55pm On May 13, 2021
The future is female grin grin grin
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Oppy2k2: 9:56pm On May 13, 2021
Jaydot01:
unknown president

Just tag it with a title and we have a meme

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by InterpolEyes: 9:56pm On May 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Aflix(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2021
petitejolie:
Look at what he’s wearing. This is intoxicating
Sha don't get annoyed if same is said for molested females undecided undecided

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by ledaman: 9:57pm On May 13, 2021
Pathological lair grin
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by dragunov: 9:58pm On May 13, 2021
letitrainnow:

Here’s what he tweeted;

Attention seeking liar!
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Femeto: 9:59pm On May 13, 2021
Six30:

I'm financially depressed please. Help a brother out of depression. God will multiply your sources as you help with any amount. 314 787 3751, First Bank. Name: Austine.
May be na tailor.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Emeka71(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2021
LadySarah:

That is the 1st thing that came to my mind that he is not even ashamed to wear that rubbish and enter a bus to working place.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Liposure: 10:00pm On May 13, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
We do it better!

@ladies forever
i going to arrest you personally
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by emmyN(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2021
LadySarah:

Rape apologist.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:03pm On May 13, 2021
Another Fake Story from Twitter
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by koyyess: 10:03pm On May 13, 2021
Next time, dress the way you want to be addressed okay...abi no be wetin Una dey tell women?

Ode.

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos)