Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal (116129 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Man Was Rubbing His Wife Curve During COVID-19 Church Prayer / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Liposure: 10:03pm On May 13, 2021
LadySarah:
You were indecently dressed abi no be wetin men dey tell victims of rape.

Look at the rubbish he is wearing.
spare me the bullshit, a man can wear anything

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by jboycrb(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:
I know it's one of Twitter lies when he had to trekked to work... In short''

I wouldn't wear shorts to my personal business, so this story is fake

What if he is a salesman? I mean, tyre seller; clothes seller; spare parts dealer etc grin

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 13, 2021
Pls is there public holiday tomorrow?
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by fujirice: 10:10pm On May 13, 2021
Mtschew!!!!!
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Cenripacta(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

Even Ozo wears bum shorts to work
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by DashDolls(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2021
A lady touched my long nipple in the bus oneday with the back of her hand. She now said "Sorry". Hmmm...What I go through. I think I need to go for Counselling tongue
I demand justice for the boy child grin
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by TolueneDc(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2021
Had a similar experience. She later asked for my number, I just snub her
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 13, 2021
Why is he dressed like a fagg0t.....who wears boxers to work?
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by labski(f): 10:21pm On May 13, 2021
Uncle u sha wan trend on social media... y u go wear shorts go work.... gbogbo re lori iro grin
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 13, 2021
Liposure:
spare me the bullshit, a man can wear anything

Lol....no you can't. If you wear boxer shorts in most serious work places you'd be looking for a new job the next day. Men can also be indecently dressed.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Saintinoo(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2021
Attention seeker, so you wore shorts to work.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Kessythegeek(m): 10:26pm On May 13, 2021
Shorts to work? Maybe he works as a gym instructor... Lol

Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by edoairways: 10:27pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

But you easily believe if it was a lady who made such claims
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2021
National Sarcasm Society.....

Ndi The Future Is Female, where una dey...
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

National Sarcasm Society...
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Offpoint1: 10:30pm On May 13, 2021
edoairways:

But you easily believe if it was a lady who made such claims
I'm not daft to believe a lady wears G-string to work
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by dannyoz(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2021
Infact unknown Nigeria
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 13, 2021
Cool story bro. Na them. All these guys who love to wear shorts in public. He knows what he's advertising and to whom
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

Same thing that came to mind. wearing shorts to work. Is his job playing tennis abi football?
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by caracas: 10:40pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

Ignorance is a big disease indeed.
So you think all jobs are white collar jobs?so you don't know that doctors, engineers,hotelliers, gsm workers n a whole lot of workers dress casually to work?you should have made enquires about his kind of job before displaying sheer ignorance in a public forum
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Karleb(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2021
caracas:

So you think all jobs are white collar jobs?so you don't know that doctors, engineers,hotelliers, gsm workers n a whole lot of workers dress casually to work?

It seems you have enough free time to explain.

Better leave those people in their ignorance.

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Vision101(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2021
It's no biggie. Some people inadvertently do somethings without any ulterior motive.

In my early days of dating my wife she will just inadvertently put her hand in my armpit and when I bring her attention to it she will stop. After sometime she will do it again so long as I'm close to her.

The lady was just inadvertently feeling the hair on your leg. She was not feeling anything for you.

Stop congratulating yourself. It's no biggie jor.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Offpoint1: 10:46pm On May 13, 2021
caracas:

So you think all jobs are white collar jobs?so you don't know that doctors, engineers,hotelliers, gsm workers n a whole lot of workers dress casually to work?
Yeah, they dressed "casually" by wearing "shorts"

I wonder which cave you're living and I need a picture of engineer, doctors, gsm workers and hotelier wearing shorts to another man establishment.

There are categories of "Casual clothing"

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Proffdada: 10:48pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

Sherlock Holmes cool
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Shaev7(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2021
The inscription on his shirt , tells who he is.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by caracas: 10:54pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

Yeah, they dressed "casually" by wearing "shorts"

I wonder which cave you're living and I need a picture of engineer, doctors, gsm workers and hotelier wearing shorts to another man establishment.

There are categories of "Casual clothing"
You are probably a bank worker, or you don't work at all.i work with a gsm company and I wear shorts when ever am on nite or sometimes afternoon shifts.
What you don't know you don't know
My Tht doctor has attended to me wearing shorts not once not twice....

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by samuel1986(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2021
you put on short?
You trekked to work?
Bros which kindov work you do?
Wear short to work.
Oga abeg comot coins make we count money. We are taking about the problem of this country and here telling us rubbish. Receive sense and become a man.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by gosmoney(m): 11:06pm On May 13, 2021
Putting on short to work?
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by petitejolie(f): 11:06pm On May 13, 2021
Aflix:
Sha don't get annoyed if same is said for molested females undecided undecided
that's wat they say about them. So its not new. The first thing they always ask is wat was she wearing
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by fineberry(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2021
Is't not on Twitter undecided
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by NickNyce: 11:17pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

I wear shorts and basic casuals sometimes to work. The story might be fake but that has nothing to do with what some wears to work. Every work or job has their dress code. Even if you run your personal business, your dress code only matters to that particular event you are going to.

For example, I think there was a time Messi of Barcelona visited a country and was welcomed by the President himself and Messi wore a short. Some people were condemning his dress code to meet a President. But in reality that's his official dress code by profession. When footballers go for games, they have a uniform they were before they change to their official game kits. When they go for their awards you see then in suits.

My point is that you don't know what the guy does as a profession that makes him wear shorts to work so don't condemn it just because you can't do it to your own business.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Newton85: 11:17pm On May 13, 2021
See how this one with Aguero legs just gave Twitter idiots big lamba, lol. This slowpoke just wanted to show his off his bleached Aguero legs, lol. He wore shorts to work abi? Both this liar and all those who consumed his lies, gbogbo yin ti ya were!

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos)