Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

#my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# (3556 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by Ochason(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2021
Hi,
My story is an embarrassing one but also deeply emotional for me. Its about falling in love with the wrong person and not knowing what to do about it. Please do not judge me. I was weak and caught up in a messy and toxic marriage. I wish I could turn back the hand of time, I wish I never went to stay with my sister and her family.
I wish I was never born…I wish for a much easier life to make a much easier decision but right now, my life is so complicated and I don’t see any easy options for me to make an easy decision. I pray God to forgive me my sins and I pray you that is reading will help me with some advice.
Two years ago, after I had finished my university and was looking for a job without success, my elder sister who lives in South Africa invited me to come to SA to find opportunities. She was able to find me a job as waiter which was supposed to be a temporary job until I found a better one.
Living with my sister exposed who my sister really was. My sister was a terrible person I never knew. She is married to a pastor, known by everyone to be a very strict and religious minister. But beneath the public display of a perfect Christian family, their marriage was a disaster. My sister was abusing the husband. She called him names, treated him with disgust even in front of the children.As a result, the children have no respect for their dad. They never respond when he talks to them and they see him as a weak man. They are always playing video games when they are at home from boarding school. They are so spoilt and can do no house work or show any respect for elders.
You can imagine my shock at the way my sister was treating her husband. I asked her why all these and she told me to mind my business, that its a married peoples’ matter that does not concern me. I felt so ashamed of my sister and so sorry for her husband. I was afraid of reporting back home what was going on cos my sister warned me sternly to mind my business.
I quit my job as a waiter because I found out the pay was not worth the work and stress involved. I convinced my sister to employ me as the house chef because the chef they had was not doing any better than me. She agreed and paid me. I was both chef and house manager. My sister was happy cos I cooked all the home meals she missed in Nigeria.
My sister works in one of the big banks in SA and she is quite wealthy. Most times, she is hardly home and anytime she was around, it was always fighting with her miserable husband. One day, I could not hold it anymore. The man was in his study and heard him crying. I knocked and asked him if I could come in. He was ashamed I had seen him crying.
I asked him what was really going on? Why is he allowing my sister treat him like this? He said he does not know what happened but its majorly because my sister has so much money and power and does regard him as a poor pastor. That my sister knows that he is against divorce and as such, treats him with such disregard. He said they do not even sleep together for the last two and a half years.
So ashamed, I apologized for my sister and told him he is a good man but he does not need to hide in a bad and abusive marriage under being a pastor. He said he is praying for God to change his wife. Being at home as their house chef, we began to get closer and he saw me as a friendly face in the house away from his trouble. I was in my room one day when he knocked on my door, I allowed him in cos I thought he needed something and he looked at me with such fear and weirdness. I asked him what happened and he said : I don’t know but I need your help. I said how can I help, he said: can I kiss you please. I am running crazy. I cannot cheat on my wife cos I am a pastor but I am tired of masturbating that I feel like committing suicide right now.
What I saw in his eyes was a man that was not playing about committing suicide. He seemed like he was so scared and was about to end it once and for all. I told him its ok. He can kiss me. I just wanted him to calm down. I hugged him and he began to cry and shaking so hard. It was like the weight of the world was upon him. After he cried a bit, he said, I am so sorry…I am so weak but please bear with me.
I told him its alright and then he kissed me. I didn’t stop him cos I thought that was what he needed. He kissed me so good that I knew this was a road of no return. But surprisingly, he stopped and got up and thanked me for being there for him. That was how, I started allowing him to kiss me. I began to long for his kisses. He was such a good kisser and he always stopped when we were both getting carried away.
Until I couldn’t help it anymore. I told him not to stop and he asked me if I was sure. I told him yes. I was in love with him. I wanted him so bad and he felt the same way. And we made love and continued to make love to each other anytime we could behind my sister’s back. He began to be happy again. We knew it was wrong but it felt so right at the same time. I also thought I was helping their marriage, at least, he was no longer miserable and suicidal.
We even likened our situation to the bible when Jacob worked to marry two sisters (Rachael and Leah). I mean, if it was a sin, why did God allow that? My sister’s husband was happy and he began to do well in everything. My sister even noticed that the man didn’t care about her and her abuse anymore. She tried to be nice to him but her bad behavior didn’t take long to show up again.
And so, my relationship with the husband continued until I got pregnant. I was so scared but when I told him, he was so happy. He said he would get me an apartment to move in and he would take care of me and the baby. I told him no. My parents and my sister would never forgive me. Having an affair is one thing but having a child for my sister’s husband is another.
But he has been begging me. Telling me that this child was conceived in love. That the child would seal our love which he will remember and keep him happy for the rest of his life. He wants me to have this child and tell my family that I was impregnated by a random boyfriend who is denying the pregnancy but I want to keep the child.
He says my family will be upset but in the end, its my decision to keep the child and they will eventually accept. Because of religious belief that abortion is a sin. But they will never know the child is for my sister’s husband. That plan feels so exciting to him but I am worried.
I know abortion is a sin but can God not make an exception in this case? will he not be more angry that I had a child for a married man? He is ready to marry me because he said polygamy is allowed in the bible but even if he marries me ,it will be in secret cos if my sister finds out, there will be world war.

I pray God to forgive me. I have been praying for answers to my prayers. What do I do? Please advise me. Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by Godada(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2021
In summary, your sister brought you to South Africa, you paid her back by becoming pregnant for her husband.

If you should decide to keep that child, shame on you and your family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by aminusabaru(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2021
uhm terrible
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by macrodata(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2021
Just reading and minding my business.

For those who want summary, here goes:

She went to SA to be with her sister but ended up carrying belle for her sister's husband.

She wants your advice.

I'm off to another thread. Bro Righteousness2 can advise you better.

9 Likes

Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by mbasharon(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2021
Hmmm This is a serious matter
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by ibechris(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2021
This wahala should be settled in south African way,if not,e go scatter things oh.

1 Like

Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by Romanoff(f): 7:59pm On May 13, 2021
The three of you just destroyed each other's lives and the lives of those poor children.

You started by fornicating and commiting adultery, laid with your sister's husband and you're now expecting a child from the forbidden alliance.

I no get wetin to tell you o.

Both you, your sister and uncle pastor, all of you are yeye people.

1 Like

Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by VicM6: 7:59pm On May 13, 2021
Ochason:
Hi,
My story is an embarrassing one but also deeply emotional for me. Its about falling in love with the wrong person and not knowing what to do about it. Please do not judge me. I was weak and caught up in a messy and toxic marriage. I wish I could turn back the hand of time, I wish I never went to stay with my sister and her family.
I wish I was never born…I wish for a much easier life to make a much easier decision but right now, my life is so complicated and I don’t see any easy options for me to make an easy decision. I pray God to forgive me my sins and I pray you that is reading will help me with some advice.
Two years ago, after I had finished my university and was looking for a job without success, my elder sister who lives in South Africa invited me to come to SA to find opportunities. She was able to find me a job as waiter which was supposed to be a temporary job until I found a better one.
Living with my sister exposed who my sister really was. My sister was a terrible person I never knew. She is married to a pastor, known by everyone to be a very strict and religious minister. But beneath the public display of a perfect Christian family, their marriage was a disaster. My sister was abusing the husband. She called him names, treated him with disgust even in front of the children.As a result, the children have no respect for their dad. They never respond when he talks to them and they see him as a weak man. They are always playing video games when they are at home from boarding school. They are so spoilt and can do no house work or show any respect for elders.
You can imagine my shock at the way my sister was treating her husband. I asked her why all these and she told me to mind my business, that its a married peoples’ matter that does not concern me. I felt so ashamed of my sister and so sorry for her husband. I was afraid of reporting back home what was going on cos my sister warned me sternly to mind my business.
I quit my job as a waiter because I found out the pay was not worth the work and stress involved. I convinced my sister to employ me as the house chef because the chef they had was not doing any better than me. She agreed and paid me. I was both chef and house manager. My sister was happy cos I cooked all the home meals she missed in Nigeria.
My sister works in one of the big banks in SA and she is quite wealthy. Most times, she is hardly home and anytime she was around, it was always fighting with her miserable husband. One day, I could not hold it anymore. The man was in his study and heard him crying. I knocked and asked him if I could come in. He was ashamed I had seen him crying.
I asked him what was really going on? Why is he allowing my sister treat him like this? He said he does not know what happened but its majorly because my sister has so much money and power and does regard him as a poor pastor. That my sister knows that he is against divorce and as such, treats him with such disregard. He said they do not even sleep together for the last two and a half years.
So ashamed, I apologized for my sister and told him he is a good man but he does not need to hide in a bad and abusive marriage under being a pastor. He said he is praying for God to change his wife. Being at home as their house chef, we began to get closer and he saw me as a friendly face in the house away from his trouble. I was in my room one day when he knocked on my door, I allowed him in cos I thought he needed something and he looked at me with such fear and weirdness. I asked him what happened and he said : I don’t know but I need your help. I said how can I help, he said: can I kiss you please. I am running crazy. I cannot cheat on my wife cos I am a pastor but I am tired of masturbating that I feel like committing suicide right now.
What I saw in his eyes was a man that was not playing about committing suicide. He seemed like he was so scared and was about to end it once and for all. I told him its ok. He can kiss me. I just wanted him to calm down. I hugged him and he began to cry and shaking so hard. It was like the weight of the world was upon him. After he cried a bit, he said, I am so sorry…I am so weak but please bear with me.
I told him its alright and then he kissed me. I didn’t stop him cos I thought that was what he needed. He kissed me so good that I knew this was a road of no return. But surprisingly, he stopped and got up and thanked me for being there for him. That was how, I started allowing him to kiss me. I began to long for his kisses. He was such a good kisser and he always stopped when we were both getting carried away.
Until I couldn’t help it anymore. I told him not to stop and he asked me if I was sure. I told him yes. I was in love with him. I wanted him so bad and he felt the same way. And we made love and continued to make love to each other anytime we could behind my sister’s back. He began to be happy again. We knew it was wrong but it felt so right at the same time. I also thought I was helping their marriage, at least, he was no longer miserable and suicidal.
We even likened our situation to the bible when Jacob worked to marry two sisters (Rachael and Leah). I mean, if it was a sin, why did God allow that? My sister’s husband was happy and he began to do well in everything. My sister even noticed that the man didn’t care about her and her abuse anymore. She tried to be nice to him but her bad behavior didn’t take long to show up again.
And so, my relationship with the husband continued until I got pregnant. I was so scared but when I told him, he was so happy. He said he would get me an apartment to move in and he would take care of me and the baby. I told him no. My parents and my sister would never forgive me. Having an affair is one thing but having a child for my sister’s husband is another.
But he has been begging me. Telling me that this child was conceived in love. That the child would seal our love which he will remember and keep him happy for the rest of his life. He wants me to have this child and tell my family that I was impregnated by a random boyfriend who is denying the pregnancy but I want to keep the child.
He says my family will be upset but in the end, its my decision to keep the child and they will eventually accept. Because of religious belief that abortion is a sin. But they will never know the child is for my sister’s husband. That plan feels so exciting to him but I am worried.
I know abortion is a sin but can God not make an exception in this case? will he not be more angry that I had a child for a married man? He is ready to marry me because he said polygamy is allowed in the bible but even if he marries me ,it will be in secret cos if my sister finds out, there will be world war.

I pray God to forgive me. I have been praying for answers to my prayers. What do I do? Please advise me. Thank you.
this one prob is spiritual
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by thatsleepboy1: 8:00pm On May 13, 2021
Old and stale news that you copied from livelystones.

3 Likes

Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by yomi007k(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2021
Your sister na Abuser and you na Adulterous woman. E be like una family gene get issues.

I hope this is not another Joro Olumofin story...I beg.

1 Like

Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 13, 2021
yomi007k:
Your sister na Abuser and you na Adulterous woman. E be like una family gene get issues.

I hope this is not another Joro Olumofin story...I beg.
Directed by Desmond Elliot.
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by Polynek(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2021
Born the child and face the wrath of your sister
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by Emperormartin(m): 8:59pm On May 13, 2021
It looks scripted. But if it's real I don't know what to advice to be honest
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by Theboy21: 9:26pm On May 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by soundOsonic: 9:35pm On May 13, 2021
The truth is this have the child.
The child was born out of love.
I don't think you will like to share your man with another woman especially if she is your sister, so I will advice you move on.
If the man can divorce your sister to be with you, I will advice you good luck but if he is willing to do that, make peace with your sister.
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by amrichy(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2021
You should be prepared to face the consequences of your action.
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by amrichy(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2021
Romanoff:
The three of you just destroyed each other's lives and the lives of those poor children.

You started by fornicating and commiting adultery, laid with your sister's husband and you're now expecting a child from the forbidden alliance.

I no get wetin to tell you o.

Both you, your sister and uncle pastor, all of you are yeye people .
@ the bolded;
They're just being HUMAN and like they say, to err is human...
You should only judge or condemn people for doing something seemingly wrong or sinful if you've NEVER yourself done something wrong or sinful!

1 Like

Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by Romanoff(f): 10:11pm On May 13, 2021
amrichy:

@ the bolded;
They're just being HUMAN and like they say, to err is human...
You should only judge or condemn people for doing something seemingly wrong or sinful if you've NEVER yourself done something wrong or sinful!

No. I have never done something like this before and not ever sinning doesn't mean you'll become numb to sin.
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by amrichy(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2021
Romanoff:

No. I have never done something like this before and not ever sinning doesn't mean you'll become numb to sin.
You mean you've never done something wrong or sinful before?
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by stupidmod3: 10:20pm On May 13, 2021
i thought u were gay till you said u were pregnant

he said tell them random guy bang u
but he will marry u keep d baby.

poko for una

1 Like

Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by macrodata(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2021
Emperormartin:
It looks scripted. But if it's real I don't know what to advice to be honest
Things like this happen everyday in real life. You'll hear some kind story e gobbe like film for your eye.

2 Likes

Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by Plut01: 11:27pm On May 13, 2021

cheesy cheesy

If you doubt this story, only God can help you.

If you however believe it, then not even God can help you.

Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by MajesticKris: 11:48pm On May 13, 2021
What ever happened in south Africa, Stays in south Africa!

We have a lot worrying us here...

You couldn't even use a CONDOM!!
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by fineberry(m): 11:51pm On May 13, 2021
Am scared to start reading sef.......Modified.

First of, that your in-law is so weak a man...I wonder why someone that says "he's a man will be scared to talk to his own wife...The WOMAN DEY MAD NI" now he got u pregnant just bcus he couldn't hold it anymore.

If you know what good for you at this junction of your life... Take that pregnancy off...the SIN has already being committed, no need acting All saint anymore. Bcus if you dont, the family tie will always resurface later on. DO NOT FOLLOW THAT USELESS ADVICE FROM UR WEAK INLAW ooooo.

After you done that... It now left for him( your sis husband) to start acting like a man with balls and stop threatening you with suicide... Are you the one that told him to marry a woman he cannot control/ talk to...as in its crazy...

When David impregnated barsheba ( Urials wife) that child was never recognize by God, infact he later died.

I've never write this long reply in any thread before... I just felt I should say my mind to a sister in disarray. It now left to you this day to choose the pact to tread... I have said my own...peace
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by CheedyJ(m): 12:10am On May 14, 2021
Directed by kunle afolayan, out in all cinemas nationwide..
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by tunize(m): 1:25am On May 14, 2021
E be things oooh dem just need give this one award for been a helper. Person when make dat proverb sey nor start waitn u nor go fit finish get why dem make am why not finish what you already started.
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by Force12: 1:26am On May 14, 2021
Omo ashawo dey ur eyes
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by 1beat(m): 5:19am On May 14, 2021
Cook story
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by marveangel(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2021
Sleeping with your brother in-law, sister in-law, relatives....where una dy get this mind
Re: #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# by Babafash(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2021
That your sister's husband is a fake man of God. Both of u quoting the bible to justify your evil acts. Infact two of una dey mad

(1) (Reply)

We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? / Installing Husband! / Are There Still Faithful Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.