Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? (5709 Views)

A Crime Being Handsome? / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by TheSourcerer: 7:08am On May 14, 2021
pansophist:
Of course yes. The common thing is that women fall for you easily, and surprisingly, they do not bill you unreasonably, so as to pass a good impression and compete away other girls. Second is that strangers are easy on you, especially when you have a smiling demeanor. The embarrassment others will receive will be minimized on you. Also, it will easily be generalized that you're well-off, and it is easy to get things on credit. Thats all for now cool
Completely true.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by TheSourcerer: 7:13am On May 14, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Of course there's an advantage. Generally we humans like things that are "easy on the eye". Even as a young guy, other guys wanna role with you because you help attract females. You get a lot of favours from women, especially older women. Provided that you are not arrogant or behave stuck up. Even as a mature man, you still get some things go easy for you especially if you dress well or at least neat and tidy, and are polite. There's a lot of negativity out there so a nicely dressed good-looking man or woman who talks to someone politely would probably have helped to cheer them up that day.
oh it does , especially asking for directions from a seemingly angry woman screaming at her child,she smiles and replies carrying her crying child , to smuggling things into places you shouldn't (nurses/doctors) , adding extra rice /beans at bukas especially if she's a flirty fenale , regular smiles from any anybody you speak to ,especially when your smile is genuine (people can tell instictivly) .finally friends who just want to stay around your aura , feel your vibrations , not that youre held in high esteem by your friends just the good vibes you give out.

3 Things humans instinctively can't resist including Nigerians

Food
Money
Attractive people/Things

Noticed your moniker you make good comments

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by LINTUNE(m): 7:14am On May 14, 2021
Well to me, my height and physique with innocent face has helped me a lot of...2 factories wey I don work for, I don do some kind modeling for them, but na based on thank u..e get the kind preferential treatment my supervisor them been de give me compared to others, especially the female ones. My height for all the company wey I don hustle, I de always de very popular, like everyone go quick notice me.....�...he get one mama put wey sometimes de give me free food, if I whine am, no be food on credit o, free food...
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by LINTUNE(m): 7:16am On May 14, 2021
elderlyyoungman:
i remember in 1927 Durin d world war 1half den i was a commander in german navy, den we were attack by kuwait navy in d sea and they sank our warship with a rocket and as i was about to go down d sea i was immediately flank by a very beautiful lady and she told me she is d goddes of the sea dat am too handsome to die, dat was how i was saved and immediately see my self in germany.
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by femi4: 8:51am On May 14, 2021
heartbraker:
I remember few years ago when ndlea arrested one of my guy "very handsome guy" when they raid the igbo smokers base around his house unfortunately my guy dey outside his house and dey just park ham join dem go there office but immediately they wan enter the office the first officer he saw was a lady and immediately she d started asking d guy wey arrest ham questions like ' where did u see one' dis one look like a smooker' cant u see he different 4rm dis people u arrest join ham e.t.c' luckly dis lady was one of dere oga and she make sure he was released dat same day and we later hear say dem carry the other guys go court and later sentenced them. handsomeness/beautiful ever helped u at anypoint in life? Share ur experience, lalasticlala ,
Yes, in a bus, she paid my tfare when the conductor insisted on "wole pelu change e" and I had 1k note with me
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Babafash(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2021
My looks attracted the opposite sex to me easily. All the single female staff at my work place are beefing themselves because of me. Me just feeling like a king grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Organsmuggler(f): 10:06am On May 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
who be the girl wey dey your dp so?

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Organsmuggler(f): 10:07am On May 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
who be the girl wey dey your dp so?
na me be dat, wetin happen?
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Dopenigga(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2021
Nothing, just annoying stares and compliments i am already used to. I'm not counting the sex part because it means nothing to me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by CandyOps(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2021
Dopenigga:
Nothing, just annoying stares and compliments i am already used to. I'm not counting the sex part because it means nothing to me

Lol I feel you bro... being a pretty boy is low-key annoying. Everyone just wants you. I learnt to keep a scrowny mean face to keep people away. And I no dey even see the fineness for my body

I no dey even vex again if I enter bus/Keke and the lady next to me just leans in on me even if na only two we dey for back and enof space dey. Both young & old women oh.

Now, upon how I cute reach i no fit compare to some of my friends. E get one of my guys him own be say him female friends dey always try rape am. No be once no be twice lol funny shit

Na when I enter for modelling contest I no say fresh guys dey. You go see fresh guys wey get macho, tall, come get money some of them na video models. My last gf no de allow me wear cloth for house. She says I no suppose de wear cloth at all lol wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
oh it does , especially asking for directions from a seemingly angry woman screaming at her child,she smiles and replies carrying her crying child , to smuggling things into places you shouldn't (nurses/doctors) , adding extra rice /beans at bukas especially if she's a flirty fenale , regular smiles from any anybody you speak to ,especially when your smile is genuine (people can tell instictivly) .finally friends who just want to stay around your aura , feel your vibrations , not that youre held in high esteem by your friends just the good vibes you give out.

3 Things humans instinctively can't resist including Nigerians

Food
Money
Attractive people/Things

Noticed your moniker you make good comments
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by NewDawn2O21: 1:31pm On May 14, 2021
Organsmuggler:
na me be dat, wetin happen?
na girl wey me I sabi oh and she no dey nairaland
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Bodyodour: 2:06pm On May 14, 2021
Organsmuggler:
Never gained anything tbh, i only get compliments and unsolicited advice about men
your picture is very okay
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 14, 2021
Nothing only get to fûck more pussy with less billing.... especially from ugly to average looking girls ... you can fûck up to a thousand per month

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Organsmuggler(f): 2:33pm On May 14, 2021
Bodyodour:
your picture is very okay
thanks
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Organsmuggler(f): 2:34pm On May 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
na girl wey me I sabi oh and she no dey nairaland
wetin be her name?
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Dopenigga(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2021
CandyOps:

Lol I feel you bro... being a pretty boy is low-key annoying. Everyone just wants you. I learnt to keep a scrowny mean face to keep people away. And I no dey even see the fineness for my body

I no dey even vex again if I enter bus/Keke and the lady next to me just leans in on me even if na only two we dey for back and enof space dey. Both young & old women oh.

Now, upon how I cute reach i no fit compare to some of my friends. E get one of my guys him own be say him female friends dey always try rape am. No be once no be twice lol funny shit

Na when I enter for modelling contest I no say fresh guys dey. You go see fresh guys wey get macho, tall, come get money some of them na video models. My last gf no de allow me wear cloth for house. She says I no suppose de wear cloth at all lol wahala
haha, not forgetting how insecure girls are around you. They always believe there is someone else, no matter how hard you try. My last 2 GFs never for a second believed i was keeping only them. I later found out they were cheating and called the whole thing off. As at now, i ain't dating any b!tch again. I'm done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Karleb(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2021
CandyOps:

I like the part you said you no dey see the fineness for your body.

Maybe you should transfer a little fineness to a bro so I can have something to share. Edakun! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 14, 2021
Well to Start it off, I'm tall ASF and might be above average, cause everyone looks into a mirror and be like I'm fine or ugly asf, anyways mine was with the same gender, a friend I used to know. I was getting this kinda gay vibe from him (and I have nothing against gays) but then he asked me out and I was like *eh, bro I'm straight* he then said the most bleeped up thing, he said: your handsome and I hardly see you with girls so I thought you were into guys (nigga I'm shy asf not gay bro)....... Also hearing I'm handsome from a guy is not something I wanna hear

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 14, 2021
Ayyyyy 4:20
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by chris259(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2021
pansophist:
Of course yes. The common thing is that women fall for you easily, and surprisingly, they do not bill you unreasonably, so as to pass a good impression and compete away other girls. Second is that strangers are easy on you, especially when you have a smiling demeanor. The embarrassment others will receive will be minimized on you. Also, it will easily be generalized that you're well-off, and it is easy to get things on credit. Thats all for now cool
Always making intelligent comments on this forum... u are probably the smartest person on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Plut01: 4:29pm On May 14, 2021

Nah, this isn't the WhatsApp group for me.

Not with my pot belle wey look like filled up balloon or my head wey big pass something I will not say.

Make I kuku hide as I read lies from from Nairalander's with their imaginary handsomeness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by gift2xl: 5:48pm On May 14, 2021
Women benefits more, unlike guys women are scared of them.
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by NewDawn2O21: 6:17pm On May 14, 2021
Organsmuggler:
wetin be her name?
onyinye, she's Igbo
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 14, 2021
All I gained was thousands of likes and comments on social media... sad

Then overwhelming messages from strangers telling me they love me.

The attention will be enjoyable at first, but it ends up being draining!!!
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by BENRAZY(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2021
Na free food and vagina i d benefit o grin
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by MacWin155(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2021
Unsolicited advances from gays... Overwhelming compliments from women... Easily noticed in a crowd... Freebies from girls,when not asked... trust issues(no one believes I'm single)... cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Hintona(f): 7:05pm On May 14, 2021
Ask Beyoncé of Nigerian Idol she can answer this very well.
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by siofra(f): 7:12pm On May 14, 2021
MacWin155:
Unsolicited advances from gays... Overwhelming compliments from women... Easily noticed in a crowd... Freebies from girls,when not asked... trust issues(no one believes I'm single)... cry

Let's link up I'm single too and I'm not insecure :-)
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by siofra(f): 7:13pm On May 14, 2021
MacWin155:

Let's link up I'm single too and I'm not insecure smiley

Sorry I no do again just saw that you're a redpiller.
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by obinna58(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2021
You can't comfortably stare at people especially beautiful ladies before you look they're already looking at you.

It'll look like drama
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Hintona(f): 7:49pm On May 14, 2021
Why are many of the men on this thread complaining about their pretty privilege ibo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] / Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? / How Single Ladies Can Attract Single Men For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.