Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

How Southern Govs And NASS Should Demand Restructuring By Festacman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Southern Govs And NASS Should Demand Restructuring By Festacman (1398 Views)

83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / 2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others / APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Southern Govs And NASS Should Demand Restructuring By Festacman by Olominira(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Tell them, besides why are they calling for election boycott now? It's because their presidential ambition is threatened now they want SS and SE to join their rubbish move, forgetting how they betrayed SS in 2015.

Take for instance when fugitive Nnamdi Kanu called for election boycott, didn't they mock him? Now they want to tow the line of his suggestion.

For we in the SS and probably SE, there will be no election boycott, it's either the SS complete their tenure or North continues. tongue tongue tongue

If you want to know how sincere they are about Southern unity, tell them to clamour for an Igbo Presidency in 2023 and see the real devil in them so they are not sincere, they want to hoodwink the SS and SE into their dream and when they promise them 2023 presidency they will dump the unity project.

E be like this people never betray you before.
I guess you have little or no education, who in the south in a right sense still wants to continue sharing a nation with a region that sees nothing wrong in terrorism. We are talking about protecting incoming generations and minority tribes across south and this one is talking about 2023. See, your opinion is insignificant.... besides, who are the we SS you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: How Southern Govs And NASS Should Demand Restructuring By Festacman by deantimes(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2021
Olominira:

I guess you have little or no education, who in the south in a right sense still wants to continue sharing a nation with a region that sees nothing wrong in terrorism. We are talking about protecting incoming generations and minority tribes across south and this one is talking about 2023. See, your opinion is insignificant.... besides, who are the we SS you are talking about?

Really? Because the frustrated your pipe dream presidential ambition and I supported that now makes me not educated?

Is it now that your realize they support terrorism? Why didn't you bring this up in 2015 and 2019?

Oga take your income generating to elsewhere, afterall you all put us in this mess. Tell oil companies headquartered in SW to relocate to host communities if income is what you are after.

My opinion is insignificant just like yours too.

The SS and SE will not join in your Southern Unity project, you guys should do it alone because when you betrayed GEJ you didn't know its consequences will come?

We SS are not joining your senseless move, take it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Southern Govs And NASS Should Demand Restructuring By Festacman by Olominira(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Really? Because the frustrated your pipe dream presidential ambition and I supported that now makes me not educated?

Is it now that your realize they support terrorism? Why didn't you bring this up in 2015 and 2019?

Oga take your income generating to elsewhere, afterall you all put us in this mess. Tell oil companies headquartered in SW to relocate to host communities if income is what you are after.

The SS and SE will not join in your Southern Unity project, you guys should do it alone because when you betrayed GEJ you didn't know its consequences will come?

Your govs in SS (provided you are not fulani in AKS bush) were at the last meeting and even hosted it. That's why I said you lack education or probably low IQ associated with those fulani terrorists

1 Like

Re: How Southern Govs And NASS Should Demand Restructuring By Festacman by Olominira(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

You talked about GEJ, who picked him to be VP? Who delivered him from Turai and northern leaders who wanted him out then? Your IQ is too low, I wont engage you further

1 Like

Re: How Southern Govs And NASS Should Demand Restructuring By Festacman by deantimes(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2021
Olominira:

Your govs in SS (provided you are not fulani in AKS bush) were at the last meeting and even hosted it. That's why I said you lack education or probably low IQ associated with those fulani terrorists

Idiot, aren't you aware most politicians are disconnected from their people? Take SE govs, especially Uzodinma as a case study.

That our deputy gov Moses was there does not mean we the masses will support whatever he is being pressured to accept.

Your 2023 presidential ambition has met brick walls so perish the idea and go to hell with your Southern Unity project which you will dump mid way immediately you are promised 2023 Presidency.

1 Like

Re: How Southern Govs And NASS Should Demand Restructuring By Festacman by deantimes(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2021
Olominira:

You talked about GEJ, who picked him to be VP? Who delivered him from Turai and northern leaders who wanted him out then? Your IQ is too low, I wont engage you further

Idiot the person that picked him was he supported by you people? Is it not the North that made OBJ what he was? So close that lame line. You're not talking to a kid.

What do you mean by delivering him from the North? Are talking about the demise of Yaradua? If you must know, it is an Igbo woman who blew the alarm, so hide your head in shame.

Ofcourse, how can you engage someone who is far learned than you? Next time don't betray the South because you will pay dearly for it.

To hell with your Southern Unity project.

(1) (2) (Reply)

K1 de Ultimate manager, Bayo Olasoju Releases Daring Poster / If They Want To Kill You With A Stick, Look For A Stick — Ebonyi Governor Charge / Unmasking Enugu Based Murderous Terrorist Group Led By Tochukwu Cornelius Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.