Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism (6783 Views)

Governor Uzodimma Fails To Name ‘Sponsors Of Imo Insecurity’ / Uzodimma To Name Sponsors Of Insecurity In Imo Tomorrow / Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by 8stargeneral: 7:07am On May 14, 2021
Instead of them to call names they would rather blame PDP.
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by zombieHUNTER: 7:08am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

I don't reason for him, infact not in any position to pass my message directly to him..

I can't do anything about his decision.. Published or not Published

Stop supporting an evil administration
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by Coronavirus1: 7:08am On May 14, 2021
Buhari is a sponsor of insecurity in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by helinues: 7:12am On May 14, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Stop supporting an evil administration

Evil according to your beliefs and opinions which I am not in any position to challenge it...

Your opinion though
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by Dja1(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2021
Buhari is their leader so there’s no need of publishing their names again when you have their oga pata pata
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by Elostar: 7:14am On May 14, 2021
BeardedShaman:
G
gbosaa
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by zombieHUNTER: 7:15am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

Evil according to your beliefs and opinions which I am not in any position to challenge it...

Your opinion though

Buhari is evil...
Only evil will hide the identities of those sponsoring terror in the land... Because they are involved...

Wake up...
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by helinues: 7:17am On May 14, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Buhari is evil...
Only evil will hide the identities of those sponsoring terror in the land... Because they are involved...

Wake up...

You don't have to repeat yourself, we are saying the same thing
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by bareal(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

You don't have to repeat yourself, we are saying the same thing

Wow!!! First time you would agree indirectly that Buhari is evil.

Is God Not Good?
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by ddeola: 7:57am On May 14, 2021
As if una no know. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by Danking1: 8:05am On May 14, 2021
Buhari,hellrufia,patami TOP Supporters. Lets go like that
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by Raxxye(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2021
Let him name the terrorists. I'm sure his own name and that of some of his appointees would be on the list!
Terrorist president!
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by vineyardfarms: 9:35am On May 14, 2021
Mr President NAME - the sponsorers of terrorism - l hope -miyetti allah- pantami -gumi - borno state gov - those fingured by ex- dg -cbn - make the *#1 LIST. The moles in YOUR govt. Those arrangee for RANSOME PAYMENT/ COLLECTIONS.
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by Shikini: 9:58am On May 14, 2021
Useless president
Foolish followers
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by Nobody: 10:34am On May 14, 2021
Kreme:
NNAMDI AZIKIWE is the root cause of all these..... Stoopid man embarassed
Lord Luggard is the major person that caused this problem. I will always say it, the 1914 amalgamation was a huge mistake. De-amalgamate Nigeria and everything will be fine. I'm happy that the Southern governors are coming together. Yoruba will learn to live with the Igbos with South-South being the bridge. I am tired of the radical north with the Sharia laws and violent mentality.
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by JonDon12: 10:41am On May 14, 2021
The sponsors are Buratai and Buhari. Gbam
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2021
Will a man name himself and his gangs...just like saying Ali baba and the thieves in Abuja!
Re: PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism by Kreme(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2021
Trenteee:

Lord Luggard is the major person that caused this problem. I will always say it, the 1914 amalgamation was a huge mistake. De-amalgamate Nigeria and everything will be fine. I'm happy that the Southern governors are coming together. Yoruba will learn to live with the Igbos with South-South being the bridge. I am tired of the radical north with the Sharia laws and violent mentality.
But had it been there was a secession clause enshrined in the constitution as advised by AWO there won't be all these but Azikiwe rejected it vehemently

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case / Explosion At A Catholic Church In Owo, Ondo Kills 50 Worshippers (Graphic Photos / Rasman Maxwell Udoh Laid To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.