Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,133 members, 7,780,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Career In The Music I Join Denis Djyaounde A.k.a - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Career In The Music I Join Denis Djyaounde A.k.a (317 Views)

Should I Join Police Or Continue With My Degree / How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Career In The Music I Join Denis Djyaounde A.k.a by DJYAOUNDE(m): 11:55pm On May 13, 2021
MY LIFE MUSIC CAREER my name is denis djyaounde a.k.a i'm are nigeria artist musician am from adamawa state born in 1991/01/12 in poli a mayo/farang word under mayo/belwa l.g.a THE TIME I ENTER THE BUSINESS THE FIRST TIME I JOIN MUSIC IN AKWA IBOM IN 27/07/2013 under last b record i have some problem with them about music i live akwa ibom travil to lagos in 01/10/2014 i join music again in lagos in 15/11/2014 under lion music studio entertaiment i live the group becouse of music power in 2015 i join one of music group name peace academy music entertaiment i live the group becouse the no pay me and i live the group in 2017 and i join group another music life music entertaiment lagos we do music together the say i shoul enter secret music i live the group i go back to adamawa state nigeria i still the in the game is denis djyaounde a.k.a

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks: The Real Estate Sales Process / Learn Coding The Easiest Way / Six Financial Rules You Should Never Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.