Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (49972 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by PussyOdour(m): 6:50am On May 14, 2021
post=101671932:
For some animals praying for war (like what is going on in Israel/Palestinian, as seen below) in our darling nation, that war, blood, sorrow, tears, deaths they seriously crave for will begin and end in their various families.
Anyone promoting violence and deaths in this nation will never ever escape the deaths they want as long as God lives.
All the sponsors, enablers, supporters will all pay the supreme prize for peace to reign in our nation and for development to get to every part of our darling nation.
I have never seen someone so rigid, myopic, and stupid like you on this forum. Your comments is reek of senselessness. No Wonder nobody takes you serious here. Bloody fool.

29 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Remember1313: 10:17am On May 14, 2021
Fight fit fight
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by israelmao(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2021
Israel rarely looks for trouble but if you look for her trouble you will forever live to regret it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by MsAllison(f): 10:17am On May 14, 2021
slaughter them all
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 10:17am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
I Stand With isreal . Which I think every Christian should

Isreal hate Christians

3 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Antoeni(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2021
Isreal Should Please Help Us Wipe Out Northern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 10:19am On May 14, 2021
post=101671932:
For some animals praying for war (like what is going on in Israel/Palestinian, as seen below) in our darling nation, that war, blood, sorrow, tears, deaths they seriously crave for will begin and end in their various families.
Anyone promoting violence and deaths in this nation will never ever escape the deaths they want as long as God lives.
All the sponsors, enablers, supporters will all pay the supreme prize for peace to reign in our nation and for development to get to every part of our darling nation.

Good comment.

Those that want war, should understand that death does not discriminate

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Kingzjayzee: 10:19am On May 14, 2021
Who can battle with the lord? He who fights Israel fights God.

7 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Fedrick100: 10:19am On May 14, 2021
Kill them all

I hate islamic terrorist

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by jesmond3945: 10:20am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
what of Nigeria? Why taking Panadol for another man?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Princedapace(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

But they fired the first rocket into Israel na

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by jesmond3945: 10:21am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Stand Fully , Boldly and Proudly with Israel..
to kill children? Are you a true christian at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by OSHIOJANLE: 10:21am On May 14, 2021
God save your own from this war..
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by YoungAncient1: 10:21am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
why should I stand with Israel as a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 10:21am On May 14, 2021
GogetterMD:

So confidently ignorant....

the only ignorant person here , is you sir
In as much as we pray and ask for peace, I would like you to Ask Imam Tahwidi and King of Jordan why he made mention of the fact that , the Muslims built their Mosque on King solomons temple, and There is no Palestine in the holy Koran and the land belong to the Israelites, respectively then come here to talk, I will listen.

The Jews and Christians ignored and let everyone serve God. The muslims still come with fuss of Fighting and owning Israel's Land. Where do you want them to be? The Holy book tells us the land which the Israelites live in belong to them, just as the land Allah gave you Muslims Saudi and the likes, your brothers in Islam live there. Where do you want them to be exactly? If you dont know, do u a favor, ask, stop showcasing emptiness. Its bad.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by drlateef: 10:21am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:

There is no Christians among the Jews. But there are Christians among Palestinians. This shows the lack of focus and blind followership in your religion.

8 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by owobokiri(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2021
post=101671932:

Very Good comment.
This is nothing but the truth Boss!

Your darling president is the one promoting a fulani war on the rest of Nigeria. And you support him gingerly. That means that all the evil that you wished on those promoting war in Nigeria will always follow you. ..

19 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by jesmond3945: 10:22am On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
It was really a minor issue abinitio but look at war lurking everywhere now. Folks tryna show they are some machoman but look how many have to die for that now. The largely arab muslims really need to learn to accept to live with Israel now. What's the hate for? Different attacks from different nations every now and then and when they fight back it becomes a crime. Israelites have no other land than where they occupy today which the God of their fore fathers gave them. The earlier arabs accept this the better for them. Tired of unnecessary hatred and incessant attacks.
which country is full of hatred if not Israel? Were they not the ones who bombed Hiroshima through america?

4 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Righteousness2(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2021
jesmond3945:
to kill children? Are you a true christian at all?

20 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Magnito74: 10:22am On May 14, 2021
After killing 103 people . You are wicked
Anieke39:

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by drlateef: 10:22am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Jews are racist and don’t care about you. They kill Palestinian Christians and do not know anything called Christianit. Blind followership is your problem.

9 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by jesmond3945: 10:22am On May 14, 2021
LikeAking:

Mind your business.

These people dont even know we exist.

They are white i are black, etc.

Forget about dem.

Na dem, dem.

God bless you.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Owopariola: 10:23am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Either way, you're standing with desert barbarians.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Rodinat: 10:23am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think this is a Christian-Muslim war. Btw, Isreal is not a Christian nation and not the same as the Isreal of the new testament . This is not a Christian country(because this endtime Isreal nation practices Judaism as state religion) attacking a Muslim nation. It is Judaism versus Islam if you look if from the usual narrow prism of religion.

On a broader perspective, this is actually a war against common sense and right now, Isreal doesn't have a leader and both individuals who are the likely PM seem not to see anything wrong in their police action. It's hypocrisy when you complain against police brutality in Nigeria, France, USA but hail police brutality in Israel. Biden got to that office on his support for those calling for a stop to police brutality yet now he is calling for de escalation on both sides and insulting the intelligence of others by reminding us that Isreal has a right to defend themselves but suddenly started speaking tongue in cheek when asked if Palestine/ Hamas does not have a right to defend itself too. Nothing built on injustice will last. Someday, Palestine will become a full fledged country, give it to those guys, they're resolute. They have a right to have their own state and the 2 state solution will eventually come to realisation. I believe Muslims, Christians and Judaism worshippers can all co-exist in peace in Isreal and Palestine. They just need clear headed visionary leaders on all the sides.
It seems you're the only sensible person I'm reading from here.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Bayaar02(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2021
Na king David go fit settle the matter.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by jesmond3945: 10:24am On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Christians all over the world have no choice than to stand with and pray for Israel. Maybe not cuz of the jews but at least cuz it's Holy land. Imagine Mecca and Medina under regular attack.
Christians stand when children are being killed? Why can't Christians stand for peace instead of siding one side?

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 10:24am On May 14, 2021
I stand with Israel

4 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Elsueno: 10:24am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

Omoh....I stand with Nigeria jare, Not Palestine nor Israel. After all, despite our insecurity issues here, none of them stood with us

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Skillsnigeria: 10:25am On May 14, 2021

Palestine can't win this war,they should move out of east jerusalem and west bank.gaza is enough for them to settle. Palestinian can't have an Islamic country with east jerusalem as their capital

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.