Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (49977 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by addictiv(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2021
Israel on the beat. The Palestinians keep loosing land each time they attack Israel

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 11:56am On May 14, 2021
AndyCole16:

And I don't see any good reason for this uncouth statement.

I can’t argue with someone like you.. I see how you think.. Be well and stay safe. May God give you understanding. Amen
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by techtechh: 11:57am On May 14, 2021
Doctee:
òpónu is isreal a Christian nation? Pls who are those that tried to kill jesus christ peace be upon him
They fulfill the promise that the son of man would be killed.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by jikins(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2021
patriotic007:
Isreal can not be defeated militarily for the following reasons
1)Isreal built its first nuclear war head in 1963 even with strong opposition from US then
2)Isreal utilizes 90 percent of it's scientific breakthrough in building weapons even when they acquired weapons from other Western countries,they modify these weapons and improve on them
3)Isreal mandated all it's citizens to undergo military training once they are 18 years meaning all it's citizens have military training.
4)Isreali army (IDF) is unique in the sense that every soldier is a commander on his or her own.The field soldier can make decisions independent of command from superiors.
5)Isreal have a very unique way of spotting talent and intelligence.They utilize it immediately.All the best graduating students from all their universities are absolbed into their society immediately,no quota system no favouritism no nepotism just merit.
6) Isreal currently has the best scientist in the world and many Jewish scientist of other nations are affiliated to isreal.Believe me most Western nations rely on Jewish brains.
7) Lastly Isreal has MAD(mutual assured distruction). Although I have not confirmed it yet but I will. MAD is a deadly multiple nuclear weapons arrangements that can only trigger itself when Isreal is destroyed.What this means is that once Isreal is destroyed the weapon automatically destroys the whole of the middle East. Only USA has that capability so far.

Lol MAD indeed. Weapon system that only activates when Isreal is destroy do you guys read what you write at times?

Saying Isreal has the best scientist is purely subjective. Not fact.

Incase you don't know MAD is a full scale use of nuclear weapons. If Isreal have all their nuclear installations on home soil. Once they are wiped out by a nuclear blast those nuke they have stored will automatically trigger and explode. So if Israel is destroyed before it can respond. Their MAD tendency is render useless.

Many countries have several amount of nuclear weapons. Nor be only US. Sometimes I wonder where una dey get una info from. Abi na due to half bake research or what. How can you say only Israel and US have MAD tendencies? So where do you put the nukes of Russia?

Every country has unique way of spotting talent nor dey yarn dust.

How will boots on the ground make decisions independent of commands from their superior officers? Wetin you dey talk? Abi you don't know co ordination is key in military approach?

The NYSC you dey do here nor b military training? Na only Israel dey do military training for youngsters abegie
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by techtechh: 11:58am On May 14, 2021
ibedun:

Israelis are NOT Christians!!! Foolish ignorant African people STFU!
We know
And we love Israel

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by RealEzee(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

aiit, Sha tell hamas not to disturb Israel again
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by danngnews: 12:01pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Stand Fully, Boldly and Proudly with Israel..

I have challenged u earlier by asking you if the love of Christ you profess does not cover the lives of Palestinians and you kept quiet. Did the death of christ on the cross not also for the Palestinians? Can you confidently ask a Palestinian to accept Jesus as his personal lord and savior if you stand with those that bomb their women, kids and other non combatants?

3 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by chloride6: 12:03pm On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
I Stand With isreal . Which I think every Christian should

Anyone who is a Christian shouldn't stand with Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by chloride6: 12:03pm On May 14, 2021
danngnews:

I have challenged u earlier by asking you if the love of Christ you profess does not cover the lives of Palestinians and you kept quiet. Did the death of christ on the cross not also for the Palestinians? Can you confidently ask a Palestinian to accept Jesus as his personal lord and savior if you stand with those that bomb their women, kids and other non combatants?

Is Jehovah not God of the Palestinians?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Blakpot: 12:04pm On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:

Speak for yourself. I'm a Christian and i don't support Israel's actions. Its disgraceful to do so.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by goaldynboy: 12:04pm On May 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Isreal hate Christians

You are a blood.y LIAR!!

Show us one instance where Israel had issues with Christians or killed Christians?!

On the other hand, Muslims have been killing, maiming, persecuting Christians and blowing up churches!!

Keep deceiving yourself! All Christians stand with Israel!

And if Muslims countries stupidly rally round Palestine, all Christian country will stand behind Israel!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Collins4u1(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2021
Blakpot:

Speak for yourself. I'm a Christian and i don't support Israel's actions. Its disgraceful to do so.

Lienus.....

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by gwinaB(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:

Why should every Christian do so?

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by rottennaija(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:

For what reason exactly? To support the systematic wiping off a race of people for their ancestral land which Israel is encroaching on daily?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

Another terrorist sighted.

Oga no be to dey write long story buy ticket go join Hamas Israel go use you count scores. grin
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nitah1: 12:07pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You need to read up on these things sir. Don't be too quick at making wrong assumptions. That you're not aware of the fact and you're now been informed on it doesn't call for you to wrongly accuse me sir.

Jerusalem is a holy land to the Muslims too and the al-Aqsa Mosque and surrounding area,marks the place from which Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is believed to have ascended to heaven. That spot the mosque is built is the third-holiest place on earth for Muslims . Every year, Muslims embark on Holy pilgrimage there and it has been so for centuries. The 3 religions and their holy sites are next to each other in Jerusalem and like I stated, the 3 religions are traced to Abraham, the first Jew. So the 3 religions are Jewish in origin. And doesn't make sense when they kill one another where some other religions are living and thriving peacefully in places they do not even classify as holy site. Maybe there is something we don't know yet because holiness should be seen in conduct and results. So far, there's nothing holy in how they kill one another in Jerusalem and it's a shame.

Please read up on the al-Aqsa Mosque sir . I am a Christian and I grew up learning about other religions and cultures outside my Yoruba culture so I can understand them and be able to make informed decisions on issues outside my native Yoruba.
Whoever is telling you that Jerusalem is the holy site only for Christians is lying to you and pulling wool over your eyes. It is the holy site for Muslims, Christians, Judaism and evem Armenians.
That mosque has a stone that marks the point he was believed to have ascended and it is side by side to the same place some Christians visit to check out what is believed to be the tomb of Jesus Christ and Golgotha where he was murdered by the same Jews.

It is not excusable not to know these facts and that the same way you go on pilgrimage to Jerusalem is the same way Moslems visit this al-Aqsa Mosque and to those Muslims pilgrims , the Laylat al-Qadr (Arabic: لیلة القدر‎), is one of the most important night to say their prayers . In case you don't know or have not bothered to read up on how special that night is, it is variously rendered as the Night of Decree,Night of Power, Night of Value, Night of Destiny,or Night of Measures. It is in Islamic belief, the night when the Quran was first sent down from Heaven to the world and also the night when the first verses of the Quran were revealed to the prophet Muhammad.

That's the night Netanyahu sent Isreali police to go attack Muslims in their holy site.
That is not a reasonable leader.
He lacks the emotional intelligence to govern any country.

Check out how close and side by side the holy sites of the 3 religions are in the image below ( image credit: BBC)
Prophet Mohammed ascended to heaven
Never heard of it until now even though i am a Historian.

Prophet MHD died and buried in Mecca, unto this day he's still in the grace waiting patiently to face judgement for misleading millions of people around the world.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 14, 2021
Blakpot:

Terrorist sympathiser sighted. grin
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 14, 2021
Gireiboy:

What about Palestinian Christians?oh! did you guys forget their existence.

hmm lemme not say anything.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nitah1: 12:08pm On May 14, 2021
danngnews:

So according to your narrative the Palestinians are innocent here?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Ghostrye: 12:10pm On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
Really stupid post. So because I'm a christian I. should stand with oppressors who dislodge people from their homes and make them homeless. Na ment?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by candygist: 12:11pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Your uncouth tone alone says much about you and your upbringing.

You are calling pilgrims who the Isreali police brutalized inside the mosque terrorists but supporting end to police brutality here in Nigeria, shey?smh.
I will no longer reply you again to avoid further uncouth response from you sir. Have a great weekend sir.

Was that the reason why Hamas threw rocket bomb to Israel first ?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Ghostrye: 12:13pm On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Vaughanlanrewaj There was never a time that Israel was ever christian but this doesn't change the fact that their land remains christian holy land no matter how hard you try to re-write history. You might as well say christian holy land in christian body(in your word) is in Egypt or Antioch(Turkey). He is Jesus of Nazareth not of Rome or of Ethiopia. Israel remains Holy land for the whole Christian body irrespective of the sm. Rome belongs to the western church just as Antioch(Turkey) belongs to Eastern church but there is one place that belong to us all and that is Israel. ok?
Lol. If you are really a christian, you will know the only holy land you have is within you. Holy land my ass.

3 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by rottennaija(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2021
addictiv:
Israel on the beat. The Palestinians keep loosing land each time they attack Israel

This is made possible because the US has been actively supporting this genocide by training of Israelis soldiers, money, military equipment among others.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by rottennaija(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2021
Ghostrye:

Lol. If you are really a christian, you will know the only holy land you have is within you. Holy land my ass.

Don't mind them. Them no dey read bible.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
And maybe Israel bombs,bullet and land grab only affect Palestinian Muslims,maybe Israel respect Palestinian Christians.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by lakefist(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:

Israel don't give a f***k about Christians.

Dey don't even believe in Jesus Christ. Dey strictly follow mosaic law.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by rottennaija(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2021
candygist:

Was that the reason why Hamas threw rocket bomb to Israel first ?

That was in retaliation for the continued hostility isreal has been carrying on over the past 4 weeks. The Western media only start talking about it when Hamas fired the rocket.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Onepeople: 12:17pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, IPOB is a terrorist group and unlike Hamas that actually won elections and earned the legitimacy to rule and govern Gaza, the ipob terrorist group , like Boko Haram terrorists in the north, has never won any legitimacy and has been a tool politicians angling for elective positions in 2023 are now using as a bargaining chip. There's no intellectual depth and no buy in especially from non violent and intelligent Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Their nation exists online and once technology blocks them out and intel is used to neutralise , dats all. You should be asking yourself why none of those with the legitimacy of leadership in SE can't lean to the idea sir. IPOB terrorists o, Boko Haram terrorists, all the terrorists and enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
now I understand where this ranting and rhetorics is coming from, I was thinking you were making making sense, until this point of ipob and terrorism.you have made mess of all concocted gibberish you put up there, as a paid propagandist you should know better that any attempt to compare the injustice called Nigeria with any sensible nation will be seen as stupidity. I was reading your comments with interest thinking it was coming from a concerned person, now I understand better ,some of us who chose to be neutral on issues are actually the gullible ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by wickedtuna: 12:17pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
lol but there are brothers and sisters in Christ over there. What would Jesus have done if this happened in his time?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by cloud(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
but do you really understand the root of the conflict? It will give you a better perspective into the crisis and whom you feel you should stand with.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by izubext007: 12:20pm On May 14, 2021
All my money goes to the Isreal treasury to buy more weapons to destroy those bastard.

I stand for Isreal....................
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Jamestown123: 12:22pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Stand or no stand, humans are been killed. You only stand for voilence. ABI no be God create the people of Palestine too? Try pray for ur country and leave other countries mata for God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.