Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) (2497 Views)

Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine / Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO / UK Warns Putin That He Will Be 'Outgunned And Outnumbered' After Nuclear Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 12:52am On May 14, 2021
Erdogan tells Putin that Israel needs ‘deterrent lesson,’ report says

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has told Russian President Vladimir Putin that the international community should give Israel a "strong and deterrent lesson" for its actions against the Palestinians, according to reports.

The Turkish Presidential Communications Directorate said the two leaders talked by phone Wednesday about the conflict. Erdoğan emphasized the need for "the international community to give Israel a strong and deterrent lesson" and called on the U.N. Security Council to step in with "determined and clear messages" to Israel, according to Turkish officials.

He also suggested to Putin that an international protection force should be considered to shield the Palestinians, The Associated Press reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/erdogan-tells-putin-israel-should-be-taught-a-deterrent-lesson-over-its-conduct-toward-palestinians.amp

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 12:54am On May 14, 2021
Is it a Coincidence that Turkey, Iran and Russia continue to Strengthen their Alliance? I Don't think so!

In Ezekiel 38 and Ezekiel 39 ( Gog, Magog), we read these 3 nations as well as others will attempt an invasion on Israel's Northern Border.
Scriptures Prophecies that it will end terribly for the nations that attempt this Invasion and GOD Almighty will get all the Glory.

Scriptures Must be Fulfilled!
All the puzzles are falling in place.

The RAPTURE is upon us!
Anyday! Anymoment!Anytime! It will Happen!
Whatever you are Doing, Be Concious of the times and Seasons...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by xpressionx(m): 12:58am On May 14, 2021
Stupid Erdogan

8 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Osebanjo(m): 1:01am On May 14, 2021
Oh. This chief terrorist. Like Putin ain't tired of his fellow terrorist brothers. There was still school shooting incidence in Russia yesterday. Courtesy of erdogans' terrorist brethren.

2 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by yanabasee1(m): 1:13am On May 14, 2021
Who started this whole trouble?

Israel or Palestine?
Why is Erdogan getting unnecessarily worked up?

14 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Danny50: 1:16am On May 14, 2021
Why pushing Putin to do such i think it will be better you do it yourself... Idiot and terrorist man.

15 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Kosoco(m): 1:17am On May 14, 2021
Turkey should stay clear.else they bring destruction to themselves.....

8 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Freestainworld(m): 2:48am On May 14, 2021
Turkey can as well try their luck on Israel, they know they will be wiped out, the fear of Israel is the beginning of reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Nobody: 4:42am On May 14, 2021
IRON DOME Technology is something Israel has an no other nation has, who knows other military technologies they're yet to unveil?

Turkey feels it is arriving abi?
Tayip should flex muscle small and not try to drag Putin into the matter.

Of course Putin is smart enough not to start something that will consume him and Russia.

13 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:49am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Is it a Coincidence that Turkey, Iran and Russia continue to Strengthen their Alliance? I Don't think so!

In Ezekiel 38 and Ezekiel 39 ( Gog, Magog), we read these 3 nations as well as others will attempt an invasion on Israel's Northern Border.
Scriptures Prophecies that it will end terribly for the nations that attempt this Invasion and GOD Almighty will get all the Glory.

The RAPTURE is upon us!

All of us are children or God.
It is not only Israel.

4 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Kondomatic(m): 5:12am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

The RAPTURE is upon us!
Enyi, stop turning scriptures upside down to suit your narrative okay?

If we should follow your write up, we are to agree that God is the one stirring up this nations against Israel?

And don't just say that it will end badly, state exactly how.
According your Gog and Magog story, there will be an earthquake and then God will send down fire from heaven to consume them afterwards.

Shall we be on the look out for this?

8 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by proxillin(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2021
The moment you drag Russia in, you drag USA in.

China is not interested in this shoot..china is trying to get rid of his Muslim population. They know what those Muslims are capable of.

Erdogan should be aware that France and Greece are looking for opportunities to tame him.

Palestine is sponsored by Iran and Qatar.

Saudi UAE and moderate Arabs hate turkey and Iran, hence they won't support them.

Saudi is even buying American Israeli weapons

15 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by meobizy(f): 7:40am On May 14, 2021
Their fight happens every other year. Let me sip my kunu while they carry on.

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Plut01: 7:41am On May 14, 2021
booscy:
IRON DOME Technology is something Israel has an no other nation has, who knows other military technologies they're yet to unveil?

Of course Putin is smart enough not to start something that will consume him and Russia.

The iron dome has a weakness as exposed by the constant fire of the terrorist Hamas shooting over 1500 rockets at it. It has 94 success rate which means when attacked by a more advanced country/countries with larger rockets, it will only fail.

And don't forget Israel will need a 30k per one rocket to intercept enemies rockets. That's not good enough for me as I expect something better from a country that is surrounded on all side by enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Plut01: 7:47am On May 14, 2021
booscy:

And your last line, If all out war is to break out, Putin has the materials to tame Israel but an all out war does no one any good, not even you nor me. However, Putin and Russia have deep connection with Israel than with any Arab. No matter how stubborn Israel is, Russia can never do much to hurt Israel (unless they want to mock the US) as Russia fighting Israel will be like a senior Brother fighting his stubborn but successful little brother.

And yes, Putin knows what an Islamist van do. He has them causing trouble in his country.

6 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

The RAPTURE is upon us!
Russia won't be involved in the war

You don't know Bible prophesy

It's going to be between Israel and the Islamic nations

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by barojana: 8:07am On May 14, 2021
Plut01:

The iron dome has a weakness as exposed by the constant fire of the terrorist Hamas shooting over 1500 rockets at it. It has 94 success rate which means when attacked by a more advanced country/countries with larger rockets, it will only fail.

And don't forget Israel will need a 30k per one rocket to intercept enemies rockets. That's not good enough for me as I expect something better from a country that is surrounded on all side by enemies.

What you don't understand is that Israel tolerates the rockets by not going full scale on Gaza.
Gaza can't withstand a full scale war because the rockets from Hamas are fired from schools and residential buildings..
The international community counts Israel as somehow responsible for whatever happens in Gaza.

If a separate nation like Lebanon or Jordan fires rockets into Israel, it would be full scale war. Israel would respond with surface to surface cruise missiles like Tomahawk which would blast the entire radius where those rockets are coming from meaning the iron dome wouldnt be overwhelmed.

In this case, if Jordan or Lebanon uses human shields, then it would be them who have legal liability at the ICC for their population's civilian death.

6 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Plut01: 8:18am On May 14, 2021
barojana:

What you don't understand is that Israel tolerates the rockets by not going full scale on Gaza.
Gaza can't withstand a full scale war because the rockets from Hamas are fired from schools and residential buildings..
The international community counts Israel as somehow responsible for whatever happens in Gaza.

If a separate nation like Lebanon or Jordan fires rockets into Israel, it would be full scale war. Israel would respond with surface to surface cruise missiles like Tomahawk which would blast the entire radius where those rockets are coming from meaning the iron dome wouldnt be overwhelmed.

In this case, if Jordan or Lebanon uses human shields, then it would be them who have legal liability at the ICC for their population's civilian death.

" If a separate nation like Lebanon or Jordan fires rockets into Israel"

Lebanon just fired six rockets into Israel this early morning and trust me it won't be a full blown war. The top nations want an opportunity to test their weapons which is better done with a proxy war and this war between Israel and Hamas is the perfect one for it.

Back to the Iron dome, I wasn't talking about Lebanon or other mid range military nations. I said if the iron dome was going against Top military, it will fail and going by your assertion that the IDF will clear/level their operational base, that can only happened to a mid range military nations like those you mentioned.
So there is still room for improvement if Israel will be using the dome.

I guess that might even be the reason why Lebanon fired some rockets this morning (even though they claimed they have already arrested the soldiers that did it. to save face I guess) knowing full well it is only a matter of 'how many' before the dome weakens and interception rate reduces.

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by jubrilcastle(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2021
People should try and read. Palestinian were the ones that accomadate this Jews in the first place. When it was time for them to leave they refuse thereby populating the area and now they are chasing the very people who gave them shelter.

“I would have killed all the Jews of the world … but I kept some to show the world why I killed them,” ..... Adolf Hitler

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Ghengiskhan(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

The RAPTURE is upon us!

The Israel you are talking about is the Christian controlled Israel not the the Jewish state of Israel. The majority of the people in Israel now are Jewish and practice Judaism not Christianity. The war you were talking about in the Bible happened long ago during the knight Templar period and the crusaders.

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by femi4: 8:53am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

The RAPTURE is upon us!
Don't get it twisted..Isreal is different from Isreal nation

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by RomanGreen: 8:56am On May 14, 2021
proxillin:

China is not interested in this shoot..china is trying to get rid of his Muslim population. They know what those Muslims are capable of.

Erdogan should be aware that France and Greece are looking for opportunities to tame him.

Saudi UAE and moderate Arabs hate turkey and Iran, hence they won't support them.

Well said, great analysis
Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by RomanGreen: 8:58am On May 14, 2021
Plut01:

You remember the six day war?... Even if all the countries try to attack again, they'll still suffer severe casualties

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by heniford2: 9:33am On May 14, 2021
Children's threatening the big boys is like Iran threatening USA grin the only country i dey fear na Russia and china japanese and there Oga USA with UK and Germany others na learner

3 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 14, 2021
booscy:

The last part of your post is funny. Y'all overrate Israel too much. If the super powers wanted to clip their wings, they'd have done that since. Israel has no change against Russia,China or USA. They'd be annihilated within a month.
They're doing all these because neither USA,Rusia or China is interested in bringing them to order. But, Israel isn't stupid enough to provoke either of them.

2 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Microwhy: 9:41am On May 14, 2021
yanabasee1:

Israel or Palestine?

Who started it? Please
Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Twelfthman: 9:55am On May 14, 2021
Lol
Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by persius555(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2021
Plut01:

And your last line, If all out war is to break out, Putin has the materials to tame Israel but an all out war does no one any good, not even you nor me. However, Putin and Russia have deep connection with Israel than with any Arab. No matter how stubborn Israel is, Russia can never do much to hurt Israel (unless they want to mock the US) as Russia fighting Israel will be like a senior Brother fighting his stubborn but successful little brother.

And yes, Putin knows what an Islamist van do. He has them causing trouble in his country.

The only nation Russia cares about in the Arab region is Syria. Syria is so strategic for policy and economic reasons.
As for turkey, after they made public embarrasment of their missile defence systems in the Azerbaijan Vs Armenia war, the russians will lure them into a fight against the Israeli and watch as the Israelis will make a meal out of their drone warfare.
The suicide drones hamas imported from Iran is already been plugged from the sky by Israeli F16 jets.

This is not Azerbaijan/Armenia war. The Turks will live to regret this as the Americans and western Europe too will see it as an opportunity to put Erdogan where he belongs

3 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by joyandfaith: 11:29am On May 14, 2021
Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by shogosco: 11:45am On May 14, 2021
Wow this gonna be interesting
Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Gireiboy(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2021
yanabasee1:

Israel or Palestine?

Israel started it by attacking Muslim worshippers in Al-aqsa Mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Erdogan Tells Putin That Israel Needs Deterrent Lesson ( Pics) by Gireiboy(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2021
proxillin:

Which one is American Israeli weapon? You guys are funny wallahi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accommodation For Nigerians In Ghana As Costly As Gold / See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) / Israel Can Stop Rockets From Gaza In A Day Without Injuring Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.