Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? (921 Views)

[Closed] Can I Get Some Good Writers Here? / If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, / 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by OfficialDJ: 6:49am On May 14, 2021
Ebook writer needed for an ebook on coping with the loss of a dog.
Rate 1.5n a word
Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by OfficialDJ: 7:47am On May 14, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Rate 1.5n a word
https://wa. me/14242791701

Remove the spaces
Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by hareeyour2589: 7:43am On May 17, 2021
09036162580 call/ WhatsApp. Akanle Ariyo
Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 31, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by OfficialDJ: 2:00pm On May 31, 2021
MdNice1:

Better don't write for this guy. This guy is a pure criminal.
He took my 20,000 words and still didn't pay.
Dj will send you rubbish and start giving silly excuses.

I am advising you not to fall scam to dis guy. He is still to be caught.

He is yet to be caught.
are you INSANELY STUPID? I TOLD YOU TO USE THE NONSENSE YOU WROTE AS A BOOK...
ANYONE WHO DECIDES TO HIRE THIS GUY IS IN a long thing cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by FirstbornWds: 6:33pm On May 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
are you INSANELY STUPID? I TOLD YOU TO USE THE NONSENSE YOU WROTE AS A BOOK...
ANYONE WHO DECIDES TO HIRE THIS GUY IS IN a long thing cheesy cheesy

Keep quiet...

You are the fool every same person should be wary of.

Talking to you to pay is obviously going to futile so I won't ask you to.

ANYBODY THAT WORKS WITH THIS GUY SHOULD JUST TAKE IT AS A WORK FOR VALUELESS CHARITY.

He's a living monster that derives joy from seeing others suffer.

I strongly suggest that you don't work for him for your interest.
Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by OfficialDJ: 6:43pm On May 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Keep quiet...

You are the fool every same person should be wary of.

Talking to you to pay is obviously going to futile so I won't ask you to.

ANYBODY THAT WORKS WITH THIS GUY SHOULD JUST TAKE IT AS A WORK FOR VALUELESS CHARITY.

He's a living monster that derives joy from seeing others suffer.

I strongly suggest that you don't work for him for your interest.
i was shown your mother as she was weeping, holding and cradling your deadbody, and I really couldn't tear your face with the razor blade I was given.

No other writer of mine has come to lay an accusation on me, save for you and that idiot mdnice1. A coincidence?

There are people in life you need to avoid dabbling issues with. I dine with the devil and I'm proud of it.

I cut your future star nevertheless with that razor blade , and you shall never reach the dazzling light your future holds. I have made sure of that

Go find the fellow you're accusing me of to be, and chase him...
But I'd be long gone by the time you realize you've been a fool.
You'd never have the chance to beg for my forgiveness, and you'd live with the curse forever...
My last reply to you..
Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by FirstbornWds: 6:49pm On May 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
i was shown your mother as she was weeping, holding and cradling your deadbody, and I really couldn't tear your face with the razor blade I was given.

No other writer of mine has come to lay an accusation on me, save for you and that idiot mdnice1. A coincidence?

There are people in life you need to avoid dabbling issues with. I dine with the devil and I'm proud of it.

I cut your future star nevertheless with that razor blade , and you shall never reach the dazzling light your future holds. I have made sure of that

You'd never have the chance to beg for my forgiveness, and you'd live with the curse forever...
My last reply to you..

Hahaha.

So, it's no longer killing me now??

Your a dunce man. Stop advertising on Nairaland. You are a petty scammer.

Talk about what the future holds... Your text is just a rant of a frustrated fellow who's been busted for an attempted scam. So, it doesn't freak me cos I know you've just done what you know how to do best - blow hot air!!!!
Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by FirstbornWds: 6:51pm On May 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:

My last reply to you..

Shit... I just saw where you said you dine with the devil...

I am so shaking in my boxers!!!

Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by OfficialDJ: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
MdNice1:

I've noticed that this Dj is actually a braggart claiming that he owns several cars which I haven't seen one and I'm sure it's not from this 1 article per week writing business you do.

And you can't pay your workers as rich as you Claim to be

What is good for you is that you should pay me my money and stop deceiving whoever wants to believe you on this Nairaland. Fake Useless Money

You have N4.5 million you can't pay only N20000
who else have complained apart from you and that other clown who I don't know from ADAM? grin

You cost me $1200 in contract fees, but I forgive you...
I'm feeling good today.
Send me a PM, and I'd bless your dilapidated head with cash.. Waiting grin
Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by Elnd001: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
MdNice1:

I've noticed that this Dj is actually a braggart claiming that he owns several cars which I haven't seen one and I'm sure it's not from this 1 article per week writing business you do.

And you can't pay your workers as rich as you Claim to be

What is good for you is that you should pay me my money and stop deceiving whoever wants to believe you on this Nairaland. Fake Useless Money

You have nonsensities worth over N4.5 million you can't pay only N20000

09066678062 WhatsApp no
Emmanuel by name
Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by Elnd001: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Rate 1.5n a word
Emmanuel by name
WhatsApp number 09066678062
Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Very Good Editor For My Novel I Want To Publish. / Experienced E-book Writer At Your Service / We Are Purchasing Pre Written Articles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.