Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) (30227 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by 4orreal: 4:52pm On May 14, 2021
Atleast, she is giving back to the society from what she had.... our politicians should also emulate this good gesture.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:32pm On May 14, 2021
jawalis:

I refuse to argue with you
There's nothing for you to argue. The two posts are still in the celebrities section where the children were tagged 'some of the 2000 she fed'. When no pictures and videos as back up, this sponsored thread with only one sponsored FTC said 'she will feed'.
Gbam! FP with only one sponsored comment. The children's parents will soon come and disgrace her since she no get shame.
Disgrace upon disgrace, everyday upon yahoo NGO.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:36pm On May 14, 2021
[uote author=4orreal post=101690960]Atleast, she igiving back to the society from what she had.... our politicians should also emulate this good gesture.[/quote]
What did the yahoo mistress show you that she is giving to 2000 children?
Na yahoo format, for donations to NGO.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by chaloskyx: 5:44pm On May 14, 2021
TONTO YOU ARE A FRAUD WE KNOW YOU ARNT GONNA FEED 500 TALK LESS OF 2K KIDS YOU STAGE ALL THIS ACTS JUST TO POTRAY YOU AS A HUMANITATIAN SO YOU CAN KEEP WINNING AWARDS APPOINTMENTS AND ENDORSEMENTS...…THE SAD THUTH IS JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN POLITICIAN YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MASSES TO GET TO THE TOP JUST THAT YOU ARE EVEN WORSE AS YOU USE VUNERABLE HUNGRY KIDS TO ATTAIN YOUR GOAL.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by tafat: 7:12pm On May 14, 2021
enoch273:
A kind gesture from Tonto dikeh, truly we rise by lifting others. Meanwhile, I need powerbank suggestions between new age and oraimo.
you can check out the Oraimo 10,000 mAh power bank, that's what I got for my mum and she can charge are 4000 mAh phone to 100% twice.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by tafat: 7:12pm On May 14, 2021
4orreal:
Atleast, she is giving back to the society from what she had.... our politicians should also emulate this good gesture.
abi o
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by kolexy(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Will she travel up north where she can actually have abundance of Almajiri Muslim children, or will there be a door-to-door distribution of supplies till the number is covered?

Because if these pictures of about five children are what she plans to feed, I might have to return to primary school to gain elementary knowledge of numbers.

Do you believe the 2,000 scam? She'll only assemble about 5 - 10 kids for publicity. You still don't understand the ways of this jobless celebrities.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by semaj360(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2021
I'm financially depressed please. Help a brother out of depression. God will multiply your sources as you help with any amount. 0121979334, Gtbank. Name: James Nk ifeanyi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 14, 2021
I thought FG was feeding every Nigerian Child both in School and at Home every day with One boiled egg, two pieces of premium mallam cow meat, and Jollof rice! Tonto what scam are you attempting again after failing to scam Nigerian Pilgrim Commission with your Fake Ambassador award grin dem go declare FATWA for ya pancake head ooh shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by Ayobamipeter36: 8:01pm On May 14, 2021
Tonto dike abeg fund me too 0253777796 Ayo Peter gt bank
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by Cousin9999: 8:29pm On May 14, 2021
Wow. Tough crowd.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
thats the format

It is well...
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by Richthekid: 10:29pm On May 14, 2021
How
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by kissdabride: 9:39pm On May 15, 2021
MENELIIK:

Dont mind them the Muslims are too good at bloodshed just that the trans- Atlantic slave trade, first and second world wars, the killing of over 800,000 people in less than three months by the Hutus and Tutsi peoples of Rwanda and the annihilating system of apartheid in south Africa were perpetrated by the humane Christians but not documented against their religion
Just like the futa jallon massacre of Christian by Fulani not documented
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by kissdabride: 11:09am On May 17, 2021
MENELIIK:

Dont mind them the Muslims are too good at bloodshed just that the trans- Atlantic slave trade, first and second world wars, the killing of over 800,000 people in less than three months by the Hutus and Tutsi peoples of Rwanda and the annihilating system of apartheid in south Africa were perpetrated by the humane Christians but not documented against their religion
Not fact but the fula jallon killed more than what could be accounted for when forcefully converting others to Islam although Muslim are most their victims always getting it wrong in islam. Allah Akbar next thing kill another blood for drink
Isreal is teaching them lesson they will never forget now
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by Freelancerx: 8:34pm On May 18, 2021
tafat:
you can check out the Oraimo 10,000 mAh power bank, that's what I got for my mum and she can charge are 4000 mAh phone to 100% twice.
thats interesting. i can only imagine how durable the 20000mah will be
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos) by tafat: 8:32pm On May 19, 2021
Freelancerx:
thats interesting. i can only imagine how durable the 20000mah will be
abi o, I didn't even know there's a 20,000 mah Oraimo power bank sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BamBam, Ifu Enada And Vandora New Photos / Kiitan Bukola Treated For Undisclosed Illness (Video, Pics) / Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.