Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice (1224 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Moconka: 9:08am On May 14, 2021
Hi everyone

my friend just got a brand new car, and he’s been so busy which I understand because he needs to look for money as a man to sort bills. He’s married and blessed with a beautiful daughter. The wife has her own shop and they’re doing fine. He began doing late nights ever since he got the car all in the name of looking for money which I understand but the wife isn’t happy with it and she’s not understanding. Now they’re already having issues in their home because the wife knows he’s been cheating since he got his new car back and even before he got the car back. I was with him in their house yesterday and didn’t even observed what was happening because the wife wasn’t around then and my guy didn’t tell me anything until one of their co-Tennants passed by us because we were inside the compound gisting, she greeted us and she said to my guy......, please take things easy with your wife bla bla bla. That was then I knew something wasn’t right. I asked him and he began to explain to me that the wife nags a lot and he pays all the bills bla bla bla. After his explanation, I told him to always take things easy. I know my guy, he has hit the woman once right in front of me when I was in their house one night. We live close to each other, I stay on the next street. they usually have little issues and they used to settle it eventually. So I warned him to stop it, I think he hit the woman again And this time she just went to church vigil without informing him. We were still inside their compound yesterday morning gisting when the wife returned from church vigil that morning and she greeted us. Immediately, my guy was about to hit her inside the compound again telling her she’s not going to step into their apartment, that she should go back to wherever she was coming from insulting her and calling her different names. The wife kept trying to explain but he won’t listen. I had to interfere because they were hitting each other badly and he was really hurting the woman so I was just telling my guy to be calm and I kept begging him not to be used by the devil that he should not allow co-tenants to gather in their flat to settle things for them all the time. I wanted to get very mad at him but I just decided to settle the whole thing calmly for them, I just kept begging him, He kept trying to hit the wife but I just stood in their middle preventing him from hurting the wife. Finally, I got his car keys from their room and we drove out to chill. So I began advising him but kept telling me he won’t allow any woman to treat him like trash bla bla bla. They’re only four years into their marriage. He said the wife wants him to sometimes carry her to her own shop with the car and this isn’t the first car he will be using, they used to chill out together then untill he just changed his car. My guy is thinking of quitting the marriage, I just kept advising him and telling him to be calm that it hasn’t gotten up To this stage. He said he’s thinking of selling the car back then travel out of the country. I just kept telling him that he needs to be calm and settle the whole thing and even if he will be traveling he needs to fix his family in order and make her understand his situation after all he’s traveling to look for greener pasture for himself and his own family.

I just don’t like broken homes. Pls advice on some of the things I can tell him so he won’t just Bleep up. I just want them to settle.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by PlayMaker14: 9:25am On May 14, 2021
When two immature people tie the knot, there's always bond to be unceasing misunderstanding in the marriage.

The handwriting is bodly written on the wall my friend, this marriage is sitting on a time bomb, If they can't settle their issues amicably without the help of neighbors and friends, then I will advise they go their separate ways before someone ends up lying stone cold in the mortuary.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Moconka: 9:30am On May 14, 2021
Thanks For the advice. But can’t cases like this be settled amicably or somehow? Just wondering why people always think divorce is the next thing especially couple already got kids. Just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by PlayMaker14: 9:33am On May 14, 2021
Moconka:
Thanks For the advice. But can’t cases like this be settled amicably or somehow? Just wondering why people always think divorce is the next thing especially couple already got kids. Just wondering.
When there's violence involved, the best advise I normally give is for each party to go their separate ways so that they can cool off...

1 Like

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Moconka: 10:09am On May 14, 2021
As we write at the moment, his wife just chatted me up saying he’s started this morning again. Asking me her to pack all her things and leave before he drives back home. I just told her not to pack anything. She should just be calm. Funny thing is my guy already called his own mom to tell her that his wife is raining curses on her, and that’s a big lie Cos I was there when the heat started yesterday. His wife hasn’t even reported to her own family. But my guys mom has called her sons dad in America to report. Lol
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Moconka: 10:12am On May 14, 2021
I mean my guy’s mom called my guy wife’s dad in America.
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Winneygirl(f): 11:22am On May 14, 2021
Leave married people and their matters alone o. If the woman wants to leave, let her leave. If the man wants to run, let him run.
Eventually, everyone will make their choices and it will have nothing to do with you.

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by 1F30M4(f): 1:53pm On May 14, 2021
That marriage should be dissolved.
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Richy4(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2021
And you transferred the aggression on the readers by hitting us without using a paragraph... Do you know how hard the blow of reading an article without a paragraph can be? smiley

1 Like

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Moconka: 5:18pm On May 14, 2021
No vex my g
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 14, 2021
He be like say you no get LIFE.
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Moconka: 7:52pm On May 14, 2021
What makes you think so
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Moconka: 7:53pm On May 14, 2021
Remember am just trying to help a nigga
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Ginaz(f): 8:26pm On May 14, 2021
May God be with her . I’m just imagining the emotional trauma she may be going through, wondering where it all got wrong .

That your friend eh, his eyes will clear out soon in sorrow. I hate men who won’t put their homes in order.

Stop giving them advise , allow them to do what they feel like to do , they are both adults. Whatever they want so be it!

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Richy4(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2021
Moconka:
Remember am just trying to help a niggabrother

You are a kind man buddy... U got the 80's and early 90's mentality.... this modern age will not intervene as you have done, all some of them would have done will be to fish out their expensive phones and start videoing as murder and chaos was going on before their very presence. then they will post it for people to comment and give them 4billion likes....

Just be careful my friend... intervene when you can, advise when you can and do not go extremely deep into their matters so that they will not use you to settle their differences...

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by LadySarah: 10:15pm On May 14, 2021
So what is wrpng with him dropping off the wife at her shop sometimes.The car is for both of them.Anyway,like him i wont tolerate nonsense from anyman.

Let her keep begging your friend untill her face is disfigured or she looses her life.ndi ara!

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Ishilove: 4:52am On May 15, 2021
Mike Tyson husband. He won't allow any woman treat him like trash so he uses his fists to settle matters. One day he will hit her and cause her bodily harm and na there his eye go clear. Useless man.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by sisisioge: 8:41am On May 15, 2021
Instead of you to sit with the wife and convince her to excuse herself from the dreadful husband before he kills her. One day, her monkey go go market no go return in the hands of her tout husband fa. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Moconka: 3:31pm On May 15, 2021
Yesterday afternoon, the wife messaged me to tell me she’s not feeling too well that she can’t even help herself to move around inside the house because of the pain of the injuries she got from my guy. she wants me to help her call my guy that she has tried to call but my guy already put his Phone on DND Cos I tried to call him too.

So I message him on WhatsApp, he said he’s busy, I told him his wife’s situation, my idiot guy told me. Sheybi she can fight ni. ? I just laughed then I para for him and made him understand that his family should be his priority. he then thought about it and said he’ll drive home soon that I should Pls assist him to check on her. We stay closer to each other so I went to their house and met the wife looking lifeless, I sha tried to console her, then my mumu guy drove in. When he entered he didn’t even say a word lol. I was just smiling. He’s forming hard guy. They didn’t talk to each other till I left.

My Psycho paddy came to my place today and was telling me he tried to shout at the wife again this morning so she can retaliate and they can start the fight again but he didn’t know I already told the wife to be calm and not to utter any word to him if he’s about to start any craze for now. I just smiled and told him to just be calm that everything will be fine. I sha know they’ll settle it las las. He’s just still forming AM THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. I’ve told him to sha use his head before he bleeps up because the woman already told me her dad in America told her to wait till he touches her again.
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Richy4(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2021
Moconka:
Yesterday afternoon, the wife messaged me to tell me she’s not feeling too well that she can’t even help herself to move around inside the house because of the pain of the injuries she got from my guy. she wants me to help her call my guy that she has tried to call but my guy already put his Phone on DND Cos I tried to call him too.

So I message him on WhatsApp, he said he’s busy, I told him his wife’s situation, my idiot guy told me. Sheybi she can fight ni. ? I just laughed then I para for him and made him understand that his family should be his priority. he then thought about it and said he’ll drive home soon that I should Pls assist him to check on her. We stay closer to each other so I went to their house and met the wife looking lifeless, I sha tried to console her, then my mumu guy drove in. When he entered he didn’t even say a word lol. I was just smiling. He’s forming hard guy. They didn’t talk to each other till I left.

My Psycho paddy came to my place today and was telling me he tried to shout at the wife again this morning so she can retaliate and they can start the fight again but he didn’t know I already told the wife to be calm and not to utter any word to him if he’s about to start any craze for now. I just smiled and told him to just be calm that everything will be fine. I sha know they’ll settle it las las. He’s just still forming AM THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. I’ve told him to sha use his head before he bleeps up because the woman already told me her dad in America told her to wait till he touches her again.

Hmmmm!!!!! You are kidding me right?...Does he throw his muscle outside or just when he sees the wife?
Just tell him that you will soon visit him in prison the way he's going.... Let him know that it doesn't take long for someone to die nowadays...
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2021
As it is right now, if care is not taken, somebody is about to answer widower or late Mrs.
Pls allow them to separate for now so that they can sort themselves out. Don't encourage or advice the woman to bear the domestic violence before it will lead to someone's early grave. If the woman doesn't stab the man, the man will beat her to her grave

1 Like

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by helinues: 6:00pm On May 15, 2021
Average Nigerians don't really show their real self until

The have money

Have car

Be in any position

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:08pm On May 15, 2021
undecided emotional abuse and physical abuse all joined together. Husband' from hell with a mumu wife.
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by mutter(f): 10:05pm On May 15, 2021
This is the story of so many marriages today... Unfortunately.
The man obviously bought the new car as a bait for women outside...
All he actually wants is his wife to accept his cheating.
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by GboyegaD(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2021
I am trying to understand the entire story though. I need clarification on:
Why the emphasis on the new car?
Why is he thinking he is an alpha and omega because of the new car?
Why is he insecure (drawn from the statement of I will never allow.....)?
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Rubbiish(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2021
Moconka:

How old is this your friend?
If he doesn't care about his wife, what about his child?
Re: Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice by Moconka: 4:48pm On May 16, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Tstv Decoder For Sale / The 12 Laws Of Karma / Clearance Sales! Everything Must Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.