Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Comin 2 America Movie reviewed - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Comin 2 America Movie reviewed (392 Views)

Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie / ‘Coming 2 America’: Davido Invited To View His Hollywood Debut Movie / Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comin 2 America Movie reviewed by KingZaddy(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2021
Hello guys, People have been talking about this film and honestly speak i have not watched the first part of the film but then i saw this one and it was okay for me. Many fans kept saying that the part one was way better, well i don't know because i only saw the second part, i would probably have to go see the first part and then compare, which of cause is the right thing to do.

Well guys lets kick it off with the review on this film, so i am going to save you the stress of reading a very lenghty post post so i made the review into a video so just click play and watch it here on nairaland... enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K80GKETUL5E

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Comin 2 America Movie reviewed by KingZaddy(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2021
Remember To Subscribe
Re: Comin 2 America Movie reviewed by KingZaddy(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2021
Reviewed
Re: Comin 2 America Movie reviewed by ceejay80s(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2021
Thatmovie is a crap and waste of budget
Re: Comin 2 America Movie reviewed by KingZaddy(m): 10:31pm On May 15, 2021
ceejay80s:
Thatmovie is a crap and waste of budget
maybe After I See The First Part i Might See Why You All Hate This One

(1) (Reply)

Fingerbeings By A Nigerian Concept Artist / Nigerian Dad Reacts To BBN, Sends Daughter Out of The Parlour (vidoe) / Bbnaija 2021: What Happened Between Queen And Whitemoney (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.