Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank (62365 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / Small Car Spotted Carrying A Huge Container On A Nigerian Road (Photo, Video) / Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Kosoco(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2021
Whatever Nigeria cannot do does not exist...
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Benrosaria(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2021
Kingstel:
See Photo Of Tricycle 'keke Napep' Carrying A Big Water Tank

Everything is possible in Nigeria.

Never give up. angry
This isn’t Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by merits(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2021
Kingstel:

Never give up. angry

This is not Nigeria, anything bad will be always attributed to Nigeria by useless and hopeless citizens.
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Zubydeangelo(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2021
Kingstel:

Never give up. angry
This is not Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Oyiboman69: 6:13pm On May 14, 2021
joshjc:
I don't think this happened in Nigeria, check the plate number
they even Carry three
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Calitoscassius(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2021
joshjc:
very true
Watched a documentary on how long ago fake news began, to my surprise I learnt that fake new began more than 50 years ago. shocked The media have been faking news for many many years.
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Olayetan(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2021
joshjc:

You're a good observant
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by lagdmark(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Even the Keke don't look the type they use here in naija.

Even the road looks different from ours.
You're right, it happened in India
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Kobicove(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2021
I'm surprised that you this tricycle didn't tip over grin
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by McStoic(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2021
donbachi:
The driver no wan miss the 3k,just as the tank owner no fit afford 6k to pay car driver.

You bad gan. Street boy. grin
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Toydad: 6:37pm On May 14, 2021
Check the plate number it's not Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by generalwo(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2021
Kingstel:

Never give up. angry
..... The empty tank will not weigh above 100kgs where as the Keke can comfortably transport a combined weight of 300kgs.....if not for the size of the tank itself, this doesn't pass as over load
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by officialmario(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2021
This guy na mad man.. where are the road safety?
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by djrollinz(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2021
naija and sense
donbachi:
The driver no wan miss the 3k,just as the tank owner no fit afford 6k to pay car driver.
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Risentouch(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2021
Op you are a liar, this not Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 14, 2021
Kingstel:

Never give up. angry

PLATE NUMBER is not Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Asquare84(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2021
Every news that tend to pull Nigeria down ⬇️ is being celebrated and the mod will not even investigate a story before putting it on front page. First the type of keke is not used in Nigeria and even the number plate does not suggest number plate of Nigeria vehicle
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by reiddecuti: 7:33pm On May 14, 2021
Street hustling 4 9ja no be here grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Blackdisciple(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2021
Anything wey no happen for naija is not possible
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by SunTzu123(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2021
Kingstel:

Never give up. angry

This is NOT Nigeria please. Check the plate number.
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by brainhgeek(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2021
Thankfully, the road is smooth and wind no blow
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Georgejeez: 8:18pm On May 14, 2021
The best caption for the picture is

WHEN YOU MARRY THE FIRST DAUGHTER IN AN IGBO FAMILY , especially from Imo state
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Ekpekus(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2021
Impossible is nothing... grin
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2021
GboyegaD:
What? Why do we like exposing ourselves to risk?

People hungry my brother
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by kapai(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2021
it's likely not to be in Nigeria buy I have seen similar picture in Aba,the Keke was carrying two tanks .Can't imagine what this Keke guys see themselves as "Dangote truck grin cool
joshjc:
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by favour32(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2021
Na another African country e for happen.
No 9ja man fit mumu like this.
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by kennethfranc(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2021
joshjc:
I saw exactly same size today on same keke
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by Hespee93: 8:56pm On May 14, 2021
joshjc:

That was the first thing I told someone that post it on his WhatsApp status.

Omo com see attack.
This is one the problem we have in this country.
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by zikter(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2021
joshjc:
Yes, the Keke doesn't look like a typical Nigerian Keke in the first place
Re: Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank by mrkings84(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2021
joshjc:

The road is too neat for a Nigerian road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / On Nigerians And The 'must Travel Mentality'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.