Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' (26980 Views)

FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. / Roman Abramovich 'to Hand Chelsea £260m Warchest' To Sign Haaland And Others / Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca (2) (3) (4)

Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by sylve11: 5:38pm On May 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Chelsea will lose both the FA cup and Champions league final I just do t know why.

Why na? grin cool
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by indodon(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

Mention me on a dead thread let me send you something small.
I think that's enough already, before person go shed crypto tears
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Okoyiboz3: 5:50pm On May 14, 2021
richmanrichard:
send it to your dead mother

My Mom isn't dead and doesn't need it. I don't share your family misfortune
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by richmanrichard: 5:58pm On May 14, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

My Mom isn't dead and doesn't need it. I don't share your family misfortune
She is dead! because only offsprings of a dead mom wud go around wishing a whole generation poverty.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Okoyiboz3: 6:01pm On May 14, 2021
richmanrichard:
She is dead! because only offsprings of a dead mom wud go around wishing a whole generation poverty.

As I said before, I don't share your family misfortune. I guess biting poverty being the son of a poor truck driver has made you prefer death for your parents.

I actually don't blame you. You come from a place where you wake up your fathers with sliding tackles and your mothers with heavy knocks on the head.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by richmanrichard: 6:04pm On May 14, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

As I said before, I don't share your family misfortune. I guess biting poverty being the son of a poor truck driver has made you prefer death for your parents.

I actually don't blame you. You come from a place where you wake up your fathers with sliding tackles and your mothers with heavy knocks on the head.
like I said GIVE IT TO YOUR DEAD MOM
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2021
telkevog:

That is why you couldn't pass a single examination. We are talking of transfer here, Not champions league or FA cup. If you don't have any input on Chelsea's transfer, don't comment!

I know say I don find trouble with my comments but am just saying what I feel or want. There is freedom of expression naa haba. Let’s learn to be calming down.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by witworth(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Chelsea will lose both the FA cup and Champions league final I just do t know why.
unless you know your own future 100%, you're not God. I hope you can bear the pain enough.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by witworth(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
E go end in premium tears....
you're frustrated for Chelsea's success. You're sad for their happiness
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by ScotDan: 7:08pm On May 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Till then, we will all be alive to watch but if Chelsea now win what will happen? Hope you wouldn't be gotted.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Teaser4(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2021
witworth:
you're frustrated for Chelsea's success. You're sad for their happiness
shey trophyless na success ni... Alaye face front...

Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by judedwriter(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2021
You just have to hand it to the Chelsea tactician... even me myself wrote him off at the start.

He's done wonders with lampard's boys and deserves a trophy at the end of the season...

Sorry man city fans grin
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by tafat: 7:14pm On May 14, 2021
Alejobs:
Money is usually cursed and laced with poison because result will be counterproductive next season. Powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. 0806.53163.07
lol, talking of powerbanks, have you tried any of the Oraimo power banks yet? One thing that intrigues me about them is their portability, really sleek to handle and delivers just enough power to get you going.

Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by MsAllison(f): 7:48pm On May 14, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

This is how you waste your day online. By 7pm now, you will sneak into your mother's kitchen looking for leftover akpu and cold soup.
Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by MsAllison(f): 7:50pm On May 14, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 14, 2021
paulolee:
the only possible deal I would advice Chelsea to do is try getting Harry kane than getting dt haaland or lukaku..
I dont even expect lukaku to return back to england bcoz he has found a new home in Milan n his return to EPL may b another time bomb..
as for haaland, his selfish agent mino raola is just trying all his best to cash out again with him n to me he is just like an acid test for his new potential buyer...
d haaland I do see is better staying in Germany or mayb ending up in Bayern bcoz I gat a feeling dt he would flop in Spain and england..
EPL would be worst bcoz of the pressure from fans n media jus like werner is going tru currently.
transfer is just like a huge gamble, u win some n u lose some but Chelsea are always not lucky with big transfer n they should be more careful dis time..

Chelsea should just go for mbappe straight up cos I have a feeling Werner will be a hit next season going for another CF might just be a diaster but going for mbappe will actually be cool cos he can play as a CF if Werner doesn't come out good and on the wings too.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by CSTRR: 9:56pm On May 14, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
He should get KANE. Abeg, dis global economic meltdown no reach Abramhovic side?
The money is coming from Chelsea.

Abramovich is just giving the go ahead as the owner.

FFP have stopped sudden cash injections that is not club's revenues.

The only way Roman can help Chelsea is to sign inflated sponsorship deals with his company like city are doing, but he is not doing that.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by witworth(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
shey trophyless na success ni... Alaye face front...
I didn't know they have closed the season officially.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by g4gerald: 1:30am On May 15, 2021
paulolee:
the only possible deal I would advice Chelsea to do is try getting Harry kane than getting dt haaland or lukaku..
I dont even expect lukaku to return back to england bcoz he has found a new home in Milan n his return to EPL may b another time bomb..
as for haaland, his selfish agent mino raola is just trying all his best to cash out again with him n to me he is just like an acid test for his new potential buyer...
d haaland I do see is better staying in Germany or mayb ending up in Bayern bcoz I gat a feeling dt he would flop in Spain and england..
EPL would be worst bcoz of the pressure from fans n media jus like werner is going tru currently.
transfer is just like a huge gamble, u win some n u lose some but Chelsea are always not lucky with big transfer n they should be more careful dis time..
God bless u bro, u just spoke my mind. There's nothing better than buying a player from the same league, cos u're sure he will still be doing wat he is known for. Harry kane is the best bet for Chelsea than gambling wit a big money for an uncertainty
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by 001spice: 5:31am On May 15, 2021
Mikelarteta:
arsenal stupid fan spotted.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by donaldking10: 5:54am On May 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarr

Although some pussy ass niggarr will call you a bad belle niggarr or rather a niggarrrr of bad energy

u made me comment here.
amma quote u after the match tonight.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Teymanhenry(f): 7:37am On May 15, 2021
Surely, Harry Kane wouldn't leave Spurs for Chelsea. Haaland's got a greedy agent, Lukaku has finally gotten a sanctuary in Milan. I guess Chelsea should scout for a quality striker that is outta the spotlight, just as Man utd did with the Bruno signing or When Chelsea signed Oscar. Its not always about d big name players who would cost too much and perform poorly because of media n fans pressure
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by MsAllison(f): 8:01am On May 15, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by MsAllison(f): 8:01am On May 15, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

This is how you waste your day online. By 7pm now, you will sneak into your mother's kitchen looking for leftover akpu and cold soup.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by MsAllison(f): 8:02am On May 15, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

This one is justifying begging for crumbs. You must come from a long lineage of Ndi ayiyo.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by MATEX30: 9:22am On May 15, 2021
Roman Abramovich is one money man! Plenty money is talkin, football is a very rich industry!

https://sportafriq.com/roman-abramovich-to-hand-tuchel-150million-to-spend-this-summer/
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2021
001spice:
arsenal stupid fan spotted.

How far? How the game . Lol
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2021
ScotDan:

Till then, we will all be alive to watch but if Chelsea now win what will happen? Hope you wouldn't be gotted.

No I am not gotted. How the thing be for your body now?
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 10:20pm On May 15, 2021
witworth:
unless you know your own future 100%, you're not God. I hope you can bear the pain enough.

Yes bro I can bear the pain and am bearing it now. Lol. I hope you are fine sha.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2021
babsthegreat:
Are u God no one even expected them to reach this stage they have tried.Stop wishing them bad luck

No I am not God. I wasn’t wishing them bad luck just saying my mind and you Dey carry my matter for head.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2021
telkevog:

That is why you couldn't pass a single examination. We are talking of transfer here, Not champions league or FA cup. If you don't have any input on Chelsea's transfer, don't comment!

I hope say you don pass your exam now. How the matter be for your body?

Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool / Nigeria Makes Its Worst World Cup Outing Against Croatia. / Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar.