Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo (6196 Views)

90 Ships Seized By EFCC Rot Away In Lagos, Others / End Of AIDS In Sight In Nigeria, Says Buhari / No Materials No Inec Staff In Sight In Jalingo- AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Praxis758: 3:42pm On May 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

What proof but in history or anthropology even archeology that points that Mohammed is from the lineage of Ishmael

Same way no future anthropologist or historian will ever link the lineage of Awolowo to Buhari is the same way no islamic theologian, Arabian scholar or historian will be able to link the Arabians/Mohammed with the blood line of Ishamael.

This distortion from the muslim/Arabian world is the second greatest error to ever emanate after the word 'error' itself.

3 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 14, 2021
salam8528:
If only Hitler has succeded with his plans u won't be asking this question. Learn to know who u will accommodate when they are in need.
Hitler is your role model, you don't need to tell us abdul

2 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 14, 2021
dometome:
Muhammad was just a fraud, who had mental p[left][/left]roblems.

No they said Mohammed is in heaven with Jesus, that mohammad is a brother to Jesus but different mother.... Mohammed that killed christians and Jews on his time on Earth is the same brother with Jesus....

5 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by salam8528: 3:48pm On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Hitler is your role model, you don't need to tell us abdul
How can he be my Hero am just reminding u and the Israelites how it started. Read real history plss.
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:48pm On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Yeah, the head slammers say it alot

They use

Matthew 26:39

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, 'My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will. '”

Their argument is that Jesus "bowed" and every thing that bows is a Muslim

They would ignore the fact that bowing is a form of worship but who did Jesus now to if not his father in the same verse

They would not remember that people have been "bowing" to Baall aka Allah and kissing his black stone even in the old testament since all who bow are muslims

So Abrahams servant Eleazar that bowed was also a Muslim
Genesis 24:26 And the man bowed down his head, and worshipped the LORD.
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

So Abrahams servant Eleazar that bowed was also a Muslim
Genesis 24:26 And the man bowed down his head, and worshipped the LORD.
Muslim invented bowing have you forgotten

Daniel 3: 5

The image Nebuchadnezzar built to be bowed to was Allah sef

All the bablyonians that bowed were all muslims

4 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 14, 2021
salam8528:
If only Hitler has succeded with his plans u won't be asking this question. Learn to know who u will accommodate when they are in need.

This how you Muslims claimed history you don't even know, try and study more about the life of Hitler, I will tell you the history of Hitler..
Hitler was born as a Catholic, he later hated Jews and loathed Christians, he said Christianity is a slave, he burnt many churches and killed many christians and Jews..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:54pm On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Muslim invented bowing have you forgotten

They are jokers. Is Islam older than Abraham himself

4 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
The same Jesus that didn't tell the world Islam is the true religion when he was on earth abi

Just ask them why allah took Jesus to heaven not to experience death but left his greatest prophet to die of rat poison

Jesus is supposedly in heaven but Mohamed is decaying in the grave

Confused people

They said Eli Eli Jesus said on the cross in his dying time means Allah, but thesame muslims are also the one that said Jesus wasn't crusified then how will they say Jesus said Eli Eli on the cross before He died.. everyone knows that Eli Eli was the last word Jesus said before He died.. Islam is confusing bro seriously... if Jesus wasn't crusified how did they know he said Eli Eli because that's a word Jesus said on the cross that proofed he was crusified...
And how is Eli Eli sounds like Allah...

7 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by mu2sa2: 4:00pm On May 14, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

How divine and why so determine to eliminate the original and undiluted Israeli connection to Abraham and the holy sites in Israel
You are free to direct your query to God, are you?
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
You are free to direct your query to God, are you?

The population of Muslims in jarusalem I know it will really cause trouble one day... Any country with much population of Muslims is sure to be in trouble one day because you Muslims from the beginning always claim what is not yours... Now you muslim are also claiming your holy site in jarusalem when everyone knows that Mecca the kaaba is Muslims holy site..
That's how fulanis have been claiming some places in Nigerian to be their own, this is one thing about Islam... Always causing trouble everywhere...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

They said Eli Eli Jesus said on the cross in his dying time means Allah, but thesame muslims are also the one that said Jesus wasn't crusified then how will they say Jesus said Eli Eli on the cross before He died.. everyone knows that Eli Eli was the last word Jesus said before He died.. Islam is confusing bro seriously... if Jesus wasn't crusified how did they know he said Eli Eli because that's a word Jesus said on the cross that proofed he was crusified...
What is funny is that Eli Eli follows namasabathani (My God My God why have thou forsaken me)

Even if they just choose the Eli Eli (Elohim) the reality is it is still a cry for help

And if they go by this logic they should also tell us why Jesus is crying for help

Some would say he was on the cross (oops i thought allah rescued him on time)

Some would say it was immediately before the cross then why is Allah allowing him to experience anything close to a scratch

Mind you these same blockheads do not argue that Jesus himself walked past people midst as spirit when they wanted to throw him off a cliff

He didn't need Allah help here when he didn't want to die by cliff, so what changed that he is suddenly powerless shouting Eli Eli

Like 4:29-30

Jumping up, they mobbed him and forced him to the edge of the hill on which the town was built. They intended to push him over the cliff,

but he passed right through the crowd and went on his way.

7 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by salam8528: 4:20pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

This how you Muslims claimed history you don't even know, try and study more about the life of Hitler, I will tell you the history of Hitler..
Hitler was born as a Catholic, he later hated Jews and loathed Christians, he said Christianity is a slave, he burnt many churches and killed many christians and Jews..
Am not talking about what religion he belongs to. The place the Israelites are presently occupying are not theirs. They ran from Hitlers persecutions and the Palestinians help them with that land.

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 14, 2021
salam8528:
Am not talking about what religion he belongs to. The place the Israelites are presently occupying are not theirs. They ran from Hitlers persecutions and the Palestinians help them with that land.

You have not said anything o

2 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Depressed101: 4:39pm On May 14, 2021
Praxis758:
This is an open challenge.

I dare any historian, anthropologist or chronologist to come out with research proof of how the Saudis are connected to Abraham.

Every epistle of ancient middle east history makes it obvious that the Arabs are from the lineage of a man Called JOKTAN. There will be no research work that will ever link Abraham who migrated from the land of UR (in the present day Iran, formerly Elam).

This open history is one of the reasons the Iranians and Saudis hardly see face to face. It is funny that the
Iranians never see themselves as Arabians because their culture, settlement, history, religion and empire is older and richer than the the Arabians. The Saudis only gained prominence during the Mohammed invasion of the Middle East while lunching his belicose jihad.
Arabs of originated from Ishmael the son of Abraham, they settled in the Assyrian deserts, present day Syria..
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 14, 2021
salam8528:

Can I tell you something, as igbos in Nigeria now maybe they have a place of worship, where they called God chukwuokike maybe the fulanis conquered them and islamis them that doesn't mean the place of Igbo worship is for Islam but as long as the muslims have conquered them they can turn the place of worship to Islam just the way they wanted to turn the place of Indian worship to musque. The place of Christians worship is in jarusalem because Jesus was a jews, that doesn't mean that isreal is a Christian country.. everyone know that Jews and Christian share the same believe but the Jews don't believe the Messiah has come... there is nothing about jarusalem that has anything to do with Islam, the isrealite allowed the muslims to accommodate a place doesn't gives you the warrant to claim it's yours... Islam holy site is in Mecca..

Ask yourself this question have the place Muslims claiming to be their own existed before Islam? The answer is yes, the holy site the Muslims are claiming to be their own has been a holy site for the Jews from the beginning before Islam and Mohammed..

Muslims are wrong, I strongly support isreal, jarusalem are truly the seed of Abraham, face reality bro and stop defending your religion even when you know they are wrong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ednut1(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2021
Its closeby innit

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 14, 2021
salam8528:

If palastine helped them with that land that means Muslims conquered the Jews in palastine and converted them to Muslims... Because the place has been a place for the Jews from the beginning.... That means the Palastine was not a Muslim people from the beginning, that's the same thing I'm saying. The Cameron collected a place called bakasi penusula doesn't mean it was a Cameron land from the beginning.. that place palastines are claiming is an isreal place from the beginning. Muslims has no business on jarusalem because even Mohammed was not from jarusalem in the first place..

7 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
Its closeby innit
Bring the Quran verses that says Mohamed went to Israel

5 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by aryzgreat: 5:27pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

You dey mind people looking for every means to authenticate their religion. They quote Bible passage sometimes to validate their religion, yet when it favours them not, they say Bible is watered and that St Paul brought false religion called Christianity.

They lay claim that when Jesus was ascending, he promised to send the apostles paraclete, comforter, Holy Spirit ( which they claim is Mohammed) Now ask them if Mohammed was spirit, they will not answer.

Why will Jesus need Mohammed to validate his teachings when he told Peter, Peter Upon you I will build my church and gate of Hell shall not prevail.

Leave Muslims and their confused cut and join religion.

7 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Bring the Quran verses that says Mohamed went to Israel
did Jesus go to the vatican in italy Abeg commot for here. Ps i am neither a Christian or muslim. Religion is kuku a scam anyways

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
did Jesus go to the vatican in italy Abeg commot for here. Ps i am neither a Christian or muslim. Religion is kuku a scam anyways
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is

Stop embarrassing yourself and hiding under i am not into religion bull shit

Go and dig the Quran verses where the founder of Islam establish any dealing in Israel

Have Christian's ever claimed Vatican to be their holy sites if you aren't dumb

8 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 14, 2021
aryzgreat:

You dey mind people looking for every means to authenticate their religion. They quote Bible passage sometimes to validate their religion, yet when it favours them not, they say Bible is watered and that St Paul brought false religion called Christianity.

They lay claim that when Jesus was toascending, he promised to send the apostles paraclete, comforter, Holy Spirit ( which they claim is Mohammed) Now ask them if Mohammed was spirit, they will not answer.

Why will Jesus need Mohammed to validate his teachings when he told Peter, Peter Upon you I will build my church and gate of Hell shall not prevail.

Leave Muslims and their confused cut and join religion.

They said Abraham, Jacob, Adam and almost everyone in the Bible are prophet, honestly this were I weak. I feel tired when Muslims don't know the meaning of a prophet. How is Abraham, Jacob and Adam a prophet?

5 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ojobek: 5:53pm On May 14, 2021
Jesus was not crucify but sentence to death by hanging,is that one you call your God?I pity you.
Mikecold:
The same Jesus that didn't tell the world Islam is the true religion when he was on earth abi

Just ask them why allah took Jesus to heaven not to experience death but left his greatest prophet to die of rat poison

Jesus is supposedly in heaven but Mohamed is decaying in the grave

Confused people
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

They said Abraham, Jacob, Adam and almost everyone in the Bible are prophet, honestly this were I weak. I feel tired when Muslims don't know the meaning of a prophet. How is Abraham, Jacob and Adam a prophet?
In Islam Ant sef is prophet

They dash prophet like it's pallative

A religion that came 600+ after Christ has more than a thousand prophet to it's credit

Not surprised because a occult nasara was the one who dashed Mohamed prophet to begin with

7 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 14, 2021
ojobek:
Jesus was not crucify but sentence to death by hanging,is that one you call your God?I pity you.

Jumping up, they mobbed him and forced him to the edge of the hill on which the town was built. They intended to push him over the cliff,

At least he proved he have the power to escape death in like luke 4:30

And he only "choosed" to die by crucifixion for the best reason because he wasn't a coward

Triumphantly he rose from the dead by himself and no grave can hold him

He had raised many from death and also raised himself

Now compare all this to your peadophile prophet that died of rat poison

Confirmed himself to be a false prophet when he couldn't detect an ordinary poison which his followers detected.

His followers perished because they put their faith in his ability to neutralize rat poison, the coward tried to run from death

He killed the woman that poisoned him because he was so pained that he was going to die by the hands of a jew, a woman and poison

He took many to death including himself

Today Mohamed is in his grave decayed

4 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ojobek: 6:10pm On May 14, 2021
Have you forgotten the story of Eli Eli and why did he asked his followers to buy swords and anyone that did not have money should sell there clothes.
Mikecold:

At least he proved he have the power to escape death in like 4:30

And he only "choosed" to die by crucifixion for the best reason

Triumphantly he rose from the dead by himself and no grave can hold him

Now compare all this to your peadophile prophet that died of rat poison

Confirmed himself to be a false prophet when he couldn't detect an ordinary poison which his followers detected.

His followers perished because they put their faith in his ability to neutralize rat poison

Today Mohamed is in his grave decayed
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:

Islam is the reason why people live religion to be an atheist, you are a Muslim that is confused of Islam instead of you to join another religion, you decide to be an atheist.
Religion is not a scam, religion is all about history without religion no one will know anything about history..
I argue with an atheist on another thread but I don't want to mention his Monika name.
Atheist don't believe anything in the Bible but how come the city of David, Abraham, Solomon and Ezekiel are still in jarusalem, atheist said this people didn't exist but history has confirmed that there evidence of their existence is still in jarusalem... Even the dead body of pharoh in the time of Moses is still in Egypt.
Religion is not a scam some religion are putting confusion for others to say religion is a scam, everything the Bible said is still the same till today, Bible mention the city of David and the stamp of David go to jarusalem and see all this is still the way it was mentioned..
Atheist don't even know the history of man and woman but the Bible gave a good history of man and woman..
Christianity came and still share the same believe with Jews but the muslims came and change everything, to the extent to remix Jesus name to Isa and Abraham name to abrahim...
If you are an atheist if I throw one or two questions for you to defend atheist you will know that only the Bible is the truth...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 14, 2021
ojobek:
Have you forgotten the story of Eli Eli and why did he asked his followers to buy swords and anyone that did not have money should sell there clothes.
If you have a brain go through this page i have addressed Eli Eli

As for the sword, are you talking about the sword of the spirit because the last time Peter used a physical sword in annoyance Jesus rebuked him

Next time if you don't have scriptures to back yourself don't formulate from your ass quoting me

You are dealing with the people of the book

4 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ednut1(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

Islam is the reason why people live religion to be an atheist, you are a Muslim that is confused of Islam instead of you to join another religion, you decide to be an atheist.
Religion is not a scam, religion is all about history without religion no one will know anything about history..
I argue with an atheist on another thread but I don't want to mention his Monika name.
Atheist don't believe anything in the Bible but how come the city of David, Abraham, Solomon and Ezekiel are still in jarusalem, atheist said this people didn't exist but history has confirmed that there evidence of their existence is still in jarusalem... Even the dead body of pharoh in the time of Moses is still in Egypt.
Religion is not a scam some religion are putting confusion for others to say religion is a scam, everything the Bible said is still the same till today, Bible mention the city of David and the stamp of David go to jarusalem and see all this is still the way it was mentioned..
Atheist don't even know the history of man and woman but the Bible gave a good history of man and woman..
Christianity came and still share the same believe with Jews but the muslims came and change everything, to the extent to remix Jesus name to Isa and Abraham name to abrahim...
If you are an atheist if I throw one or two questions for you to defend atheist you will know that only the Bible is the truth...
no eqyptian records confirmed biblical event of Pharoah. The pharoah was not mentioned in the bible too. Why Religion is a scam, i am not a Muslim also. Jew and Israelis do not believe in Jesus but Islam does. So what are you saying
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by dometome: 6:38pm On May 14, 2021
Praxis758:

The long siege that Mohammed and his jihadists laid on them greatly decimated their military capacity, hence the genesis of their gradual decline.

You just taught me something valuable and rich today.

Are you an historian?
no i just love history
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Valkrie: 6:41pm On May 14, 2021
Praxis758:
This is an open challenge.

I dare any historian, anthropologist or chronologist to come out with research proof of how the Saudis are connected to Abraham.

Every epistle of ancient middle east history makes it obvious that the Arabs are from the lineage of a man Called JOKTAN. There will be no research work that will ever link Abraham who migrated from the land of UR (in the present day Iran, formerly Elam).

This open history is one of the reasons the Iranians and Saudis hardly see face to face. It is funny that the
Iranians never see themselves as Arabians because their culture, settlement, history, religion and empire is older and richer than the the Arabians. The Saudis only gained prominence during the Mohammed invasion of the Middle East while lunching his belicose jihad.

Ur is in present day Iraq and never Iran...note...!! The question is was the said Abraham an Arab or of a different ethnicity living in UR and further where does the Arab as a race come from?

I don't want to hear that isaac and Ishmael nonsense story..!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would Encourage You To Return To Nigeria? / Saraki An Egba Man? / Flooding In Jos Kills 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.